Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat Eagle View Post
BBS:
moanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmo anmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoan moanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoan
you wanna see twatter.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Nice looking kit ..Not sure the figure hugging aspect of it will suit those of us with a proud beer induced paunch , but it's very snazzy ..

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
I wouldnít dare to say these annual debates are pointless but every year we have the like hate debate about the new kit. Itís purely a personal choice. There is absolutely no kit in the history of kits that will be universally liked or hated.

But, as we are having the debateÖÖ.Iím an old geezer and I loved all three of last years kits and I also love this new away kit. Our kits IMO, reflect the new progressive approach/image from the club by moving from ĎRoyí kits to ĎPatrickí kits. Itís nice to see our thinking reflected in design, but there again, thatís my opinion only and I dare say others will say different.
I won't say different ... spot on!
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
you wanna see twatter.
Really? Depends who you follow...i see far more negativity on here, than my twitter feed, which was largely positive re the kits and on palace in general

Last edited by TheCharmer1; Yesterday at 12:51 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
BBS:
moanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmo anmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoan moanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoanmoan
People are allowed to not like a kit.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaEagle View Post
I'm amazed we stuck with Roy for so long, given the extent to which he was holding back progression of our kit design.
It was an analogy. Iíll explain it for you in more detail next time.
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
LOL - well put. I was still trying to work out if the OP was trolling or serious, but well played Sir.
I like your posts and contributions normally. Maybe I didnít explain my point properly, although others got it.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Our kits IMO, reflect the new progressive approach/image from the club by moving from ĎRoyí kits to ĎPatrickí kits. Itís nice to see our thinking reflected in design, but there again, thatís my opinion only and I dare say others will say different.
Roy had this kit offered to him, but decided not to play in it, silly old dinosaur
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
I like your posts and contributions normally. Maybe I didnít explain my point properly, although others got it.
And I yours.

I was genuinely wondering if you were teasing (trolling) rather than being serious though. I wasn't having a go, and the response made me smile, hence the post.

I didn't get the analogy and probably because it doesn't really work for me as I don't see either of them in the way (I think) your post suggests. Anyway, no offence was meant. Cheers
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm definitely an old fart (65, nearly 66 and officially an OAP) and I like it.
Snap or close, I like it and for a change going to buy it at the start of the season and. It at the end when reduced. On that subject how do you get your Palace+ discount on the pre order?

Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM

kark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is here
Parish: “I need a kit made by children in a sweatshop, but the budget is tight so they’ll have to design it as well“
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
People are allowed to not like a kit.
People can't handle negative comments in any way, shape or form. They must be incredibly fragile if that transfers over to real life.
Old Today, 08:35 AM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post
People can't handle negative comments in any way, shape or form. They must be incredibly fragile if that transfers over to real life.
Bit of an over generalisation there, donít you think? Iím assuming youíre including yourself here too?
Old Today, 08:42 AM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My point was that whenever a new kit is announced there seem to be as many people who like it as there are who 'hate' it. Whatever design is used is a) only there for about nine months and b) just another kit and c) only one of three (home/away/third).

We are all Palace fans, so just let it go and devote your energy to supporting the club. Don't waste your time venting over something that really isn't that important...