Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #30421  
Old 20-11-2023, 07:24 PM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
The link you posted DOESN'T have that headline, instead it's some crap barber spouted about getting a game on in a couple of weeks, your computer must be plumbed in to Barber Brighton propaganda channel....go look at your own link, if it says what you say, then post a link to prove your statement
The article I posted quotes Paul Barber saying he wants the season to be completed, a day after the season was suspended because of Covid 19.

Spindles article says Paul Barber is the only person willing to say what everyone thinks when talking about getting the season restarted.

Do you see the difference?
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.
Reply With Quote
  #30422  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Muzza1 Muzza1 is offline
Probationary User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Age: 39
Posts: 41
Rep Power: 0
Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Had you not decided to blot the landscape and build where Toys R Us used to be then you'd still be waiting you stupid cunt
Why are you so aggressive? Calm down. You'll be able to watch Brighton again soon enough.

Remember it's 5:45 kick off Thursday week, get your pen and paper ready before hand in case an essay is needed and if at any point watching your rivals in europe get's a bit too much, AEK have an eagle on their badge so just squint and pretend it's Palace.
Reply With Quote
  #30423  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Spindle's Avatar
Spindle Spindle is offline
Wrong, no I'm not angry
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 26,554
Rep Power: 21474843
Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
You lost at home to them, and haven't won a league game since, and have won a couple versus a shadow of Ajax
__________________
"You lot [BHA Supporters club] actively tried to get your ground turned into a retail park" - Adlerhorst
https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...secret-history

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
Terrible move. Now we WILL go down
Reply With Quote
  #30424  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:49 PM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
The article I posted quotes Paul Barber saying he wants the season to be completed, a day after the season was suspended because of Covid 19.

Spindles article says Paul Barber is the only person willing to say what everyone thinks when talking about getting the season restarted.

Do you see the difference?
You said your link was headlined Brighton had the balls etc etc



I merely pointed out that isn't what you quoted...stop talking bollox sunshine and get your facts right before posting shit..I never mentioned spindles article, whatever that is/was

Last edited by grand aigle; 20-11-2023 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30425  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:50 PM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzza1 View Post
Why are you so aggressive? Calm down. You'll be able to watch Brighton again soon enough.

Remember it's 5:45 kick off Thursday week, get your pen and paper ready before hand in case an essay is needed and if at any point watching your rivals in europe get's a bit too much, AEK have an eagle on their badge so just squint and pretend it's Palace.
**** mk 2 !
Reply With Quote
  #30426  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:57 PM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
You said your link was headlined Brighton had the balls etc etc



I merely pointed out that isn't what you quoted...stop talking bollox sunshine and get your facts right before posting shit..I never mentioned spindles article, whatever that is/was
I never said that. Spindles article has the headline Brighton has the balls etc. Not the one I posted.
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.
Reply With Quote
  #30427  
Old 20-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Spindle's Avatar
Spindle Spindle is offline
Wrong, no I'm not angry
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 26,554
Rep Power: 21474843
Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
**** off Andy I'm trying to watch our centre back, Marc Guehi, play for England. I don't see Donkey Dunk on the pitch though.
__________________
"You lot [BHA Supporters club] actively tried to get your ground turned into a retail park" - Adlerhorst
https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...secret-history

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
Terrible move. Now we WILL go down
Reply With Quote
  #30428  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:00 PM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
**** off Andy I'm trying to watch our centre back, Marc Guehi, play for England. I don't see Donkey Dunk on the pitch though.
Dumk pulled out of England squad through injury. He was selected.
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.
Reply With Quote
  #30429  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:03 PM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.
Reply With Quote
  #30430  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:16 PM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
I never said that. Spindles article has the headline Brighton has the balls etc. Not the one I posted.
Post 30382. Read it and tell me the headline you ******* stupid idiot
Reply With Quote
  #30431  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:18 PM
Muzza1 Muzza1 is offline
Probationary User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Age: 39
Posts: 41
Rep Power: 0
Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1 Muzza1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
You lost at home to them, and haven't won a league game since, and have won a couple versus a shadow of Ajax
I couldn't give a shite if we beat an Albanian team in the 9th tier, we're in Europe and you twats are hating every minute of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
**** off Andy I'm trying to watch our centre back, Marc Guehi, play for England. I don't see Donkey Dunk on the pitch though.
You've done us there spinny. It's a nothing qualifier, we've watched one our players lift the world cup you dickhead.
Reply With Quote
  #30432  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:25 PM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Post 30382. Read it and tell me the headline you ******* stupid idiot
There isn't a headline that I can see
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.
Reply With Quote
  #30433  
Old 20-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Spiderman Spiderman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Not far from Bri*****
Posts: 3,186
Rep Power: 21474846
Spiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzza1 View Post
I couldn't give a shite if we beat an Albanian team in the 9th tier, we're in Europe and you twats are hating every minute of it.



You've done us there spinny. It's a nothing qualifier, we've watched one our players lift the world cup you dickhead.
Do you mean the one who couldnít leave quick enough?
Reply With Quote
  #30434  
Old 21-11-2023, 12:25 AM
art malice's Avatar
art malice art malice is online now
moving forward
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Spitting distance of Millwall's training ground
Age: 54
Posts: 24,413
Rep Power: 21474854
art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzza1 View Post
I couldn't give a shite if we beat an Albanian team in the 9th tier, we're in Europe and you twats are hating every minute of it.



You've done us there spinny. It's a nothing qualifier, we've watched one our players lift the world cup you dickhead.
Joined January 2022. Pwoper hardcore. Always around when the going got tough. Fair play.
__________________
Itís not what itís not
Reply With Quote
  #30435  
Old 21-11-2023, 03:08 AM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
There isn't a headline that I can see
FFS you are unbelievable you're a wind up merchant for sure...you posted a link it had a headline now you're saying it hasn't got one... are you blind or just a twat? Definitely a WUM..anyway I'm on holiday in the sun so you can just **** off and enjoy your little game
Reply With Quote
  #30436  
Old 21-11-2023, 06:20 AM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
FFS you are unbelievable you're a wind up merchant for sure...you posted a link it had a headline now you're saying it hasn't got one... are you blind or just a twat? Definitely a WUM..anyway I'm on holiday in the sun so you can just **** off and enjoy your little game
It's really hard to imagine putting a game on in two or three weeks': Brighton chief Paul Barber admits Premier League is unlikely to resume any time soon as he insists clubs DO want to play rest of the current season

I take it you mean this which I would call a strapline, not a headline.

Brighton have the balls to say what the rest of the Premier League think


This is Spindles articles headline that he reckons proves I'm a liar. I never said this headline was anything to do with the article I posted. Your post 30418 is wrong.
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.

Last edited by andy1980; 21-11-2023 at 06:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30437  
Old 21-11-2023, 06:48 AM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
It's really hard to imagine putting a game on in two or three weeks': Brighton chief Paul Barber admits Premier League is unlikely to resume any time soon as he insists clubs DO want to play rest of the current season

I take it you mean this which I would call a strapline, not a headline.

Brighton have the balls to say what the rest of the Premier League think


This is Spindles articles headline that he reckons proves I'm a liar. I never said this headline was anything to do with the article I posted. Your post 30418 is wrong.
More Andy BULLSHIT. !! GOODBYE THICKO
Reply With Quote
  #30438  
Old 21-11-2023, 07:32 AM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
It's really hard to imagine putting a game on in two or three weeks': Brighton chief Paul Barber admits Premier League is unlikely to resume any time soon as he insists clubs DO want to play rest of the current season

I take it you mean this which I would call a strapline, not a headline.

Brighton have the balls to say what the rest of the Premier League think


This is Spindles articles headline that he reckons proves I'm a liar. I never said this headline was anything to do with the article I posted. Your post 30418 is wrong.
My post is not wrong,you quoted your wrong post...i know you think the sun shines out of bloom and barbers arses but you are wrong, when the money dries up you will find outwhenbloom shuffles off your world (bahafc) will crumble, hopefully sooner rather than later
Reply With Quote
  #30439  
Old 21-11-2023, 07:34 AM
grand aigle grand aigle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: far far away sitting on a sofa
Posts: 8,251
Rep Power: 21474846
grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Do you mean the one who couldnít leave quick enough?
That's the one couldn't leave fast enough
Reply With Quote
  #30440  
Old 21-11-2023, 11:36 AM
andy1980 andy1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Here
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 0
andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
My post is not wrong,you quoted your wrong post...i know you think the sun shines out of bloom and barbers arses but you are wrong, when the money dries up you will find outwhenbloom shuffles off your world (bahafc) will crumble, hopefully sooner rather than later
I replied to Spindle not you. He stated that the headline of the article he posted was proof I was lieing, So I wrote the headline out
__________________
Just call me Pickle, Frank Pickle.

Last edited by andy1980; 21-11-2023 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.