Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 11 22.00%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 24 48.00%
Moo. 15 30.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2021, 07:14 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Just leaving this here:-

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Run's away to grab popcorn.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Tumbleweed.......
Old 07-04-2021, 07:53 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I thought it was interesting tbf. And I thought the fella in the middle had a point.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
This has already been posted here but only as a link ..

Old 08-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Just leaving this here:-

Run's away to grab popcorn.

Tory Brexiteer in denying systemic racism shocker.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:28 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Both reprehensible things to be but the guy made some very valid points even if he is a Tory Brexiteer. His skin colour should not define him or should he be told how he must think because of his skin colour.

He ain't a mixed raced Tory Brexiteer ****, he is a Tory Brexiteer **** (with valid points to make).

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 08-04-2021, 05:46 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
His skin colour should not define him or should he be told how he must think because of his skin colour.
This is the important part from that video,

FwIW, I think there still is systemic racism still in our society, I'm just uncomfortable with how easily people are being told how they must think, and when they don't comply, they get slaughtered. This is a generalisation, rather than a direct response to this thread only.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:57 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
A charity of Maz's choice will be up (can't remember how much but vaguely recall £50) so everyone, except Harry, will be a happy.
Happy to give to any charity but just a point of order; I never said the couple won’t last 10 years. They may not, but they will stay together as long as Harry keeps providing the goods for her prime aims: Money, fame, access to people etc....She’ll drop him like a stone however, the second Harry has no use to her on these fronts anymore.

If we’re doing predictions, I’ll make a few for a bit of fun:

You will again hear from Meghan in the next few days in response to Piers Morgan’s latest rants at her on American TV. She won’t be able to hold back and will comment to attempt to put him in his place.

Harry and Meghan’s baby will be called Diana. Hardly the stuff of Nostradamus I know, but Meghan will insist on this name as it will have a huge emotional impact on Harry and mean he will feel even more beholden to her and under her control. Also, the assumed public love and positive outpouring by naming their child Diana, plays right into her need to be admired, not to mention that she’ll view it as one in the eye for ‘The Firm’. Win/win.

Harry won’t attend the unveiling of his mother’s memorial statue in July as he is expected to. She won’t let him!

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 08-04-2021, 06:33 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Happy to give to any charity but just a point of order; I never said the couple won’t last 10 years. They may not, but they will stay together as long as Harry keeps providing the goods for her prime aims: Money, fame, access to people etc....She’ll drop him like a stone however, the second Harry has no use to her on these fronts anymore.

If we’re doing predictions, I’ll make a few for a bit of fun:

You will again hear from Meghan in the next few days in response to Piers Morgan’s latest rants at her on American TV. She won’t be able to hold back and will comment to attempt to put him in his place.

Harry and Meghan’s baby will be called Diana. Hardly the stuff of Nostradamus I know, but Meghan will insist on this name as it will have a huge emotional impact on Harry and mean he will feel even more beholden to her and under her control. Also, the assumed public love and positive outpouring by naming their child Diana, plays right into her need to be admired, not to mention that she’ll view it as one in the eye for ‘The Firm’. Win/win.

Harry won’t attend the unveiling of his mother’s memorial statue in July as he is expected to. She won’t let him!
If I were Harry I would like to name my daughter after my late mother. But the narrative is that it's the manipulative Meghan who will want this....will you listen to yourself.

If I were Meghan I might be tempted to bite back at Piers/ Tucker
I'd ask Tucker why he is boycotted by advertisers for his previous racist comments, why he supported Donald Trump about a white supremacist murder in Charlottesville and why he supported the insurrection of the US capitol building in January?

I'd explain too why I turned Piers Morgan down (the fat, old lying c*nt with roaming hands), that he still holds it against her (how dare she say no) and why did he lie about British soldiers at Abu Graib. I'd also ask him why he thought phone hacking was acceptable....because when she was told about this, she was rightly appalled, but some still think anything he says is somehow credible.

Afterwards I'd ask why everyone seems to then dislike her based on future suspicion I.e. that she may get divorced in 5, 7 or 10 years, couldn't we all? And anyway does divorce make you a bad person? Is it really as bad as lying about British soldiers?
Old 08-04-2021, 06:40 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Afterwards I'd ask why everyone seems to then dislike her based on future suspicion I.e. that she may get divorced in 5, 7 or 10 years, couldn't we all? And anyway does divorce make you a bad person? Is it really as bad as lying about British soldiers?
People do not dislike her based on future events, some people dislike her because of how they judge the way she acts.

No one is making a comparison of how Morgan acts v the way she acts. If one thing this thread proves is that Morgan is a horrible immoral narcissistic ****.

Old 08-04-2021, 06:45 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Surely one thing that brings the great and mighty of the BBS together is the knowledge that Piers Morgan is a bona fide grade A **** ?
Old 08-04-2021, 06:57 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
People do not dislike her based on future events, some people dislike her because of how they judge the way she acts.

No one is making a comparison of how Morgan acts v the way she acts. If one thing this thread proves is that Morgan is a horrible immoral narcissistic ****.
Well indeed, but it is Morgan who has started the latest round of mud-slinging by desccribing the way she acts negatively that has rejuvenated the BBS dislike of her.....and the poor little snowflake Piers says he has the right of free speech, to say anything he wants, but will not afford the same right to others, critcising them when they do so and even storming off-set when confronted by the weatherman over his continuing negativity about Meghan
Old 08-04-2021, 07:04 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well indeed, but it is Morgan who has started the latest round of mud-slinging by desccribing the way she acts negatively that has rejuvenated the BBS dislike of her.....and the poor little snowflake Piers says he has the right of free speech, to say anything he wants, but will not afford the same right to others, critcising them when they do so and even storming off-set when confronted by the weatherman over his continuing negativity about Meghan
It’s Godzilla vs King Kong. They’re the same that’s why they clash. Just waiting for the Meghan counter attack. Tick tock tick tock.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 08-04-2021, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Yes yes we all know the guy is a ****.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Agreed. Can we also agree that we should completely ignore anything/everything he says as he should have gone to prison for what he did?
Could we also agree that this applies to other hate & division based media personalities e.g. Tucker Carlson, Katie Hopkins etc
Old 08-04-2021, 07:15 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Typical response. The unpalatable truth is there is only one racist in that video.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:32 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I wonder what nerve this whole thing has hit? 213 pages ! As was said earlier a family spat but in the public eye. I do find myself annoyed and agreeing with Piers Morgan and sympathising with Calvin Robinson. Others here are just as annoyed, you know who you are , on the other side. There has to be something more than just that spat going on. I don't deny rasicm exists, before that's thrown in, my family has had personal experience of this, but this isn't the foundation of this argument. I'm inclined this think its a feeling of what's fair and both feel that the other side has been unfair.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-04-2021, 07:42 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yep but occasionally even a **** will spout some truth

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-04-2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Agreed. Can we also agree that we should completely ignore anything/everything he says as he should have gone to prison for what he did?
Could we also agree that this applies to other hate & division based media personalities e.g. Tucker Carlson, Katie Hopkins etc
Unfortunately I cannot as much as I would like to.. It ain't a binary thing.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
That is really dodgy ground you tread. Of course you take into account what you already know and have heard about a person when listening to what they say, but to totally dismiss any claims they have out of hand because you’ve decided they’re not worthy of having an opinion. Blimey. Hitler lives.

- John Peel