Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-06-2022, 10:04 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A pretty poor capitulation tonight but a few rabbits out there tonight. Still cruising through the group. Somerset look like losing as well.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:18 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Superb win by Hants. Kept Somerset to 26 runs from 23 balls and 6 wickets.
Old 26-06-2022, 12:04 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Ryan Patel has over 450 runs in the CC this season at a strike rate of over 60. He's just hit another 40 off 35 balls. He hit 131 off 70 balls in the RLC last year vs Yorks. Yet he can't get into the Surrey T20 side ahead of Rory Burns.

I don't understand.
Old 26-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Ryan Patel has over 450 runs in the CC this season at a strike rate of over 60. He's just hit another 40 off 35 balls. He hit 131 off 70 balls in the RLC last year vs Yorks. Yet he can't get into the Surrey T20 side ahead of Rory Burns.

I don't understand.
You've just put the kiss of death on Ryan. Just got it as has Burns
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 26-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:

I don't understand.
You've just put the kiss of death on Ryan. Just got out as has Burns
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 26-06-2022, 12:33 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
You've just put the kiss of death on Ryan. Just got out as has Burns
Ah - I actually posted that when Surrey were 70-2. i.e. after both were out
Old 26-06-2022, 03:31 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amla ton- he was due a score.
Old 26-06-2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Amla ton- he was due a score.
And at a fair lick, too. Most unlike him - but most welcome
Old 26-06-2022, 04:00 PM

Richie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Most unwelcome for Kent fans, but to be frank we’ve been rubbish so far this season ��
Old 26-06-2022, 04:01 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would like to thank our pals from Kent for putting us in on a nice sunny day. Think the Kent fans on here will be staying in their coffins .
Old 26-06-2022, 04:06 PM

Mike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Douglas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Off to the Oval tomorrow, taking a couple of Kent friends and I promise not to be too horrible to them.
Old 26-06-2022, 04:06 PM

Richie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You’re most welcome lol
Old 26-06-2022, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
Off to the Oval tomorrow, taking a couple of Kent friends and I promise not to be too horrible to them.
Yeah, I’m off down there myself. Hoping to see Jacks & Curran flash their blades.
Old 26-06-2022, 05:58 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yeah, I’m off down there myself. Hoping to see Jacks & Curran flash their blades.
Look's like Curran's already started.
Old 26-06-2022, 06:08 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Can't blame Kent for the insertion, there's been a real shade of green to the wicket all day. Its just one of those flirty tracks that promises loads and gives you nothing.
Old 26-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Look's like Curran's already started.
51* off 26

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-06-2022, 06:38 PM

So, it is indeed Jacks & Curran in the morning. I’m half expecting Surrey to be 480ao & to then have to sit & watch Ben Compton bat all bloody day….

16 wickets down in a day down at Chelmsford…
Old 26-06-2022, 07:06 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So, it is indeed Jacks & Curran in the morning. I’m half expecting Surrey to be 480ao & to then have to sit & watch Ben Compton bat all bloody day….

Think we will get 600 and declare at lunch. Kent hopeless with the ball but can bat. Maybe we should lend them a bowler after this match.
Old 26-06-2022, 07:34 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Quote:

I wonder if he uses Brylcreem?
(there's one for the teenagers)
Old 26-06-2022, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
I wonder if he uses Brylcreem?
(there's one for the teenagers)
Ha! Played football and cricket for England, didn't he?