Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-06-2022, 10:53 AM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
I'm pretty happy with the fixtures, the thing i hate more than anything is a tough run in and i'm more than happy having the tough fixtures early often before the big boys have got into gear.

We do need to be prepared for the beginning of the season though preferably with transfer business done early and not with new players arriving without a pre season or us starting the season with holes in the squad.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know after Arsenal's loss at Brentford on the opening Friday night of the Premier League last season, and their beating at ours on a Monday night a few months back, they are going to hate that fixture!
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Good, very winnable opener and our two toughest games out the way in the first month. Got to be happy with that.

Forest away on a weekend is great as well, and presumably it can't be moved too much with it being the last game before the World Cup. Fulham on Boxing Day and a sunny May weekend by the river. Bournemouth away on NYE! All beauties.

I was hoping our final game would be away at someone boring like Wolves as we're planning on going to Spain in the May half-term. Disappointed if I have to miss Forest at home (especially if there's something riding on it for either side) but I'll definitely make up for it at the City Ground earlier in the season.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:56 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Tough games to start is good. Obviously if we get smashed in our first 5/6 games then we'll be rooted to the bottom and the loss of confidence etc can be devastating.

However the top teams are generally at thier weakest at the start. With all the recent internationals a lot of rhe top players will just be heading off for a break now and late to pre season. Hopefully we'll be that bit fresher and get a couple of our signings in the door soon.

Happy with that
Old 16-06-2022, 12:19 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
First away game at Liverpool? At least we know that the ref at Anfield will give us all the 50:50 decisions like they always do to the away team at Liverpool. According to Mr Klopp that is.
Old 16-06-2022, 01:47 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Decent start and ending.

Always a chance of getting results against the top teams early on, rather play some of those than hyped up promoted teams.
Old 16-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
No, just shid and cumb for me.
At the same time?
Old 16-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
At the same time?
The best way.
Old 16-06-2022, 05:00 PM

Chile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses growChile eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Afternoon all,

I have been living in South America for the last 20 years so have not been to a game in a loooong time.

We are coming to the UK for Christmas and I would love to take my kid to the boxing day game.

How should I go about getting tickets? The landscape seems to have changed a LOT since my days of rocking up to the Holmsdale to cheer on Chris Armstrong!
Old 16-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile eagle View Post
Afternoon all,

I have been living in South America for the last 20 years so have not been to a game in a loooong time.

We are coming to the UK for Christmas and I would love to take my kid to the boxing day game.

How should I go about getting tickets? The landscape seems to have changed a LOT since my days of rocking up to the Holmsdale to cheer on Chris Armstrong!
Think you have 2 choices;

1. Take your chances and buy from other fans who can't make the game on here (or possibly a ticket trading website) or...

2. Sign up to the International Club Membership which guarentees a certain number of tickets for a game during your visit.
Old 24-06-2022, 01:37 AM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I right in thinking due to Europa League Man Utd at home will be moved to a Sunday match?
Old 24-06-2022, 09:31 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes.

West Ham away also has similar potential to be moved to the Sunday, but they haven't yet reached the group stage of their competition
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-06-2022, 10:27 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile eagle View Post
Afternoon all,

Sent DM
Old 24-06-2022, 04:16 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Bit premature, I know (without dates confirmed), but I've been looking at hotels for Liverpool/Man City - is it my imagination of have hotel costs gone up astronomically? Yes, I appreciate the world we're in now and how things have increased but a basic hotel in central Manchester is circa £200 per night. Of course I could stay outside of the centre but then requires taxis/public transport which pushes costs up.
Old 24-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Hotels in Manchester are always inflated for the weekend due to the football tourist factor. Was like it pre-pandemic when I visited in 2019 but managed to get a reasonably priced hotel (Premier Inn) on Salford quays.
Old 24-06-2022, 04:56 PM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do believe that weekend May be pride weekend in Manchester and is also a bank holiday weekend so prices likely will be higher.
Old 24-06-2022, 05:51 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Yes.

West Ham away also has similar potential to be moved to the Sunday, but they haven't yet reached the group stage of their competition
If they draw Astra they are guaranteed not to qualify.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:45 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Hotels in Manchester are always inflated for the weekend due to the football tourist factor. Was like it pre-pandemic when I visited in 2019 but managed to get a reasonably priced hotel (Premier Inn) on Salford quays.

Iíve stayed in Manchester many times over the years when following Palace away and never paid that sort of wedge. Maybe HRS is right and thatís the reason itís so expensive. Even to stay in a room in someoneís flat is circa £120 - £150 and thatís sharing a bathroom with the landlord!!