Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141801  
Old 23-06-2022, 06:52 PM
Jonboy's Avatar
Jonboy Jonboy is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Vancouver
Age: 64
Posts: 4,451
Rep Power: 21474859
Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Lovely.

If only any of that were true.
Even if it were true, it would have happened while the UK was a member of the EU.
__________________
pɐǝɥ ʎɯ oʇ ƃuıɥsnɹ sı poolq ǝɥʇ puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝq oʇ ɯǝǝs ı 'dlǝɥ
Reply With Quote
  #141802  
Old 23-06-2022, 07:10 PM
fang's Avatar
fang fang is offline
Up On The Triangle
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,379
Rep Power: 21474852
fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
Even if it were true, it would have happened while the UK was a member of the EU.
Good point, which is probably why he missed it.
__________________
"This is what we find, This is what we find, the hope that springs eternal, springs right up your behind"
Reply With Quote
  #141803  
Old 23-06-2022, 08:23 PM
dave_who_ru's Avatar
dave_who_ru dave_who_ru is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South London la la la
Posts: 15,316
Rep Power: 21474859
dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Our great grandchildren will be grateful….. not our grandchildren Fen?
In line with Moggy's view that it could take 50 years to reap the benefits of Brexit.

None of us will see it and our great grandchildren won't know what they missed.
__________________
Also Michael Hughes a f*****g 87 year old journeyman showed Garcia, Pongolle, Potter, Kewell and Cisse how to play in a wide position, he took the p**s out of us tonight. (LFC fansite)

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Reply With Quote
  #141804  
Old 23-06-2022, 08:37 PM
Ruskin Old Boy's Avatar
Ruskin Old Boy Ruskin Old Boy is offline
Golden Oldie
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Camberwell
Age: 74
Posts: 94,808
Rep Power: 21474858
Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Reply With Quote
  #141805  
Old 23-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Old Joe Paxton's Avatar
Old Joe Paxton Old Joe Paxton is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Gipsy Hill
Posts: 5,595
Rep Power: 21474854
Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
You are way off i am afraid. My Grandchildren are already enjoying a life I could only dream of when I was there age. Both thier economic & quality of life is far superior to that of mine & my wifes childhood. Thats not to say we had terrible childhoods much the opposite.

However our grandchildren are enjoying the benifits of my wife & I's hard work and the way we educated our children & exposed them to travel and showed them the wonders of not just Europe but the world
Unbelievable. The above benefits and conditions and improved lives were not built in the last couple of years after Brexit. The foundations were slowly and carefully built after WW2 with countries n Europe coming together to prevent war and domestically with largely Labour govts enacting progressive legislation, and people persevering in spite of Tory govts reactionary policies.

All gone though ,all gone. Not to return in our life times. Thanks to right wing billionaires in media and elsewhere and their mates in Tory party. A disaster.
I would worry for future of your children and grandchildren. Things are falling apart and will speed up here soon with much pain for most.
Reply With Quote
  #141806  
Old 23-06-2022, 11:42 PM
swissroll's Avatar
swissroll swissroll is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: UK
Posts: 10,811
Rep Power: 21474859
swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Interesting headliner from the Sun today , claiming ‘we’ never promised it would be easy and it’s remoaners who have a lot of the blame
Reply With Quote
  #141807  
Old 23-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Joe85's Avatar
Joe85 Joe85 is offline
Once More Into The Fray
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Republic of Britain & Northern Ireland
Posts: 17,798
Rep Power: 21474844
Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Interesting headliner from the Sun today , claiming ‘we’ never promised it would be easy and it’s remoaners who have a lot of the blame

Some wanking material for Fen and friends:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
A truce... Bruce

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Reply With Quote
  #141808  
Old 23-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Johnybegood Johnybegood is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,385
Rep Power: 21474842
Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Unbelievable. The above benefits and conditions and improved lives were not built in the last couple of years after Brexit. The foundations were slowly and carefully built after WW2 with countries n Europe coming together to prevent war and domestically with largely Labour govts enacting progressive legislation, and people persevering in spite of Tory govts reactionary policies.

All gone though ,all gone. Not to return in our life times. Thanks to right wing billionaires in media and elsewhere and their mates in Tory party. A disaster.
I would worry for future of your children and grandchildren. Things are falling apart and will speed up here soon with much pain for most.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.......old Joe Paxman for PM
Reply With Quote
  #141809  
Old 24-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Johnnieboy Johnnieboy is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 21474855
Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
That may have just broken the record for the most lies ever in one article. Amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #141810  
Old 24-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Percy Dalton's Avatar
Percy Dalton Percy Dalton is online now
In a nutshell
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: The Great North Wood
Age: 67
Posts: 2,628
Rep Power: 21474845
Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Unbelievable. The above benefits and conditions and improved lives were not built in the last couple of years after Brexit. The foundations were slowly and carefully built after WW2 with countries n Europe coming together to prevent war and domestically with largely Labour govts enacting progressive legislation, and people persevering in spite of Tory govts reactionary policies.

All gone though ,all gone. Not to return in our life times. Thanks to right wing billionaires in media and elsewhere and their mates in Tory party. A disaster.
I would worry for future of your children and grandchildren. Things are falling apart and will speed up here soon with much pain for most.
The same EU, (Common Market) that refused the UK entry until the early 70's ?

Yes the Labour Government pushed through many social improvements in the UK during the 60's & please do not forget that that many social reforms & pressure groups like CND, Greenpeace & environmental groups etc, were created by the same people so many despise & abuse not just on this thread but generally, yes the "Baby Boomer" generation.

You talk about the right wing billionaires & Tories / centre right yet these are exactly the men who created the EU. I suggest you watch the video of the UK signing the treaty to join the Common Market, it sends shivers of fear up you. Hundreds of grey men in grey suits (no or hardly any Women in site) Yet the voices against us joining were not the Tories but the radical Labour politicians like Tony Benn, Barbara Castle Peter Shore & others.

As for halting war in Europe well have you looked east recently and don't forget the Balkans war. The EU has created a two tier monster with Germany, France & the Netherlands benefiting while countries like Spain, Italy, Greece etc, struggle and the developing nations have to the the line with Brussels all the whole an elite of non elected failed politicians control the life of millions.

The EU is going on one direction only it will become a super state that controls the population as it sees fit following the examples of the Soviet Union & China.
__________________
Peanuts only a Joey a bag.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Reply With Quote
  #141811  
Old 24-06-2022, 09:35 AM
Johnnieboy Johnnieboy is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 21474855
Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
For a while this morning I had thought that the Trumpist conspiracy about Italian satellites manipulating voting machines was the winner...
Reply With Quote
  #141812  
Old 24-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 168,715
Rep Power: 21474856
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
The EU is going on one direction only it will become a super state that controls the population as it sees fit following the examples of the Soviet Union & China.
Yes, because there are so many similarities between the countries of Europe and the Soviet Union & China.


Idiot.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #141813  
Old 24-06-2022, 09:43 AM
weltklasse's Avatar
weltklasse weltklasse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Posts: 41,065
Rep Power: 21474858
weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
The same EU, (Common Market) that refused the UK entry until the early 70's ?

Yes the Labour Government pushed through many social improvements in the UK during the 60's & please do not forget that that many social reforms & pressure groups like CND, Greenpeace & environmental groups etc, were created by the same people so many despise & abuse not just on this thread but generally, yes the "Baby Boomer" generation.

You talk about the right wing billionaires & Tories / centre right yet these are exactly the men who created the EU. I suggest you watch the video of the UK signing the treaty to join the Common Market, it sends shivers of fear up you. Hundreds of grey men in grey suits (no or hardly any Women in site) Yet the voices against us joining were not the Tories but the radical Labour politicians like Tony Benn, Barbara Castle Peter Shore & others.

As for halting war in Europe well have you looked east recently and don't forget the Balkans war. The EU has created a two tier monster with Germany, France & the Netherlands benefiting while countries like Spain, Italy, Greece etc, struggle and the developing nations have to the the line with Brussels all the whole an elite of non elected failed politicians control the life of millions.

The EU is going on one direction only it will become a super state that controls the population as it sees fit following the examples of the Soviet Union & China.
stop chatting idiot shit for once in your life FFS
__________________
Don't worry, boys, we'll weather this storm of approval and come out as hated as ever.

SaulAlinsky
Reply With Quote
  #141814  
Old 24-06-2022, 10:25 AM
fang's Avatar
fang fang is offline
Up On The Triangle
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,379
Rep Power: 21474852
fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
The same EU, (Common Market) that refused the UK entry until the early 70's ?

Yes the Labour Government pushed through many social improvements in the UK during the 60's & please do not forget that that many social reforms & pressure groups like CND, Greenpeace & environmental groups etc, were created by the same people so many despise & abuse not just on this thread but generally, yes the "Baby Boomer" generation.

You talk about the right wing billionaires & Tories / centre right yet these are exactly the men who created the EU. I suggest you watch the video of the UK signing the treaty to join the Common Market, it sends shivers of fear up you. Hundreds of grey men in grey suits (no or hardly any Women in site) Yet the voices against us joining were not the Tories but the radical Labour politicians like Tony Benn, Barbara Castle Peter Shore & others.

As for halting war in Europe well have you looked east recently and don't forget the Balkans war. The EU has created a two tier monster with Germany, France & the Netherlands benefiting while countries like Spain, Italy, Greece etc, struggle and the developing nations have to the the line with Brussels all the whole an elite of non elected failed politicians control the life of millions.

The EU is going on one direction only it will become a super state that controls the population as it sees fit following the examples of the Soviet Union & China.
Imbecile.
__________________
"This is what we find, This is what we find, the hope that springs eternal, springs right up your behind"
Reply With Quote
  #141815  
Old 24-06-2022, 10:58 AM
KYLIE MINEAGLE KYLIE MINEAGLE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Gymea Bay Sydney
Posts: 9,564
Rep Power: 21474856
KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
I'm three years older than him and can tell you he talks bollox. I honestly think he is a troll.
Reply With Quote
  #141816  
Old 24-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Percy Dalton's Avatar
Percy Dalton Percy Dalton is online now
In a nutshell
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: The Great North Wood
Age: 67
Posts: 2,628
Rep Power: 21474845
Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Imbecile.

Dispute one point I have made.

The EU is spliting apart over Ukraine while window dressing over its "candidate status'

Germany fails to deliver its arms promise to Ukraine.

Macron coninues to phone Putin and talks about avoiding the humiliation of Putin.

Germany coninues to pump millions of Euros into the Russian war effort.

The EU decided to do all it could to destroy the AZ vaccine while hundreds of thousands died in EU countries.

I could go on but its pointless too many see the EU as some sort of the saviour of humanity yet on the world stage it hardly registers.

Of course the current government has/is making a total mess out of the opporunitues of Brexit. We shall see if a change of government will do any better or have such little faith in Britain & its people and go crawling back to Brussels to leave our future in the hands of failed politicians & autocratic demi gods.
__________________
Peanuts only a Joey a bag.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Reply With Quote
  #141817  
Old 24-06-2022, 11:09 AM
JackTheBiscuit JackTheBiscuit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,572
Rep Power: 21474848
JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again.......old Joe Paxman for PM
Seconded
Reply With Quote
  #141818  
Old 24-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Aquila_17's Avatar
Aquila_17 Aquila_17 is offline
Natus Londini ad austrum
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
Posts: 1,524
Rep Power: 21474845
Aquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is hereAquila_17 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Interesting headliner from the Sun today , claiming ‘we’ never promised it would be easy and it’s remoaners who have a lot of the blame
... which shows they've run out of every conceibale idea for promoting the dishonesty and lunacy. It's always the last move in deception to blame the very people / things that warned against the thing which is now happening.

Looking forward to the country going down a few notches again... I mean, after all, we really do need more idiots, more c-units, more food banks, more taxes, more funds for the rich, more people shouting "it's democratic to undermine democracy", higher costs of living, less opportunity, less integrity and less freedom of movement otherwise the cap doffers and shoes lickers can't service the overlords they look up to while talking utter b*llocks to justify how they've undermined most people's lives just because they live a very closed, unimaginably insular life themselves.

Those who are left promoting Brexshit either have vested interests (a la The Sun et al), are already dead from the neck up or can't face the envy they still hold from looking out at their peers who, hitherto, enjoyed a more fulfilled life than them.

We haven't seen the end of this by a long chalk... because stupidity, arrogance and envy have been certified by the idiot percentages in our population while attitudes of "bringing others down to my level" rather than being inspired by our peers to aspire upwards or outwards has been woven into our culture for a very, very long time.

I've heard so many stories of people having to give up their businesses, taking whatever nationality they can get through lineage and leaving these shores because it's so sh*t they can't make a living here any more.
__________________
My only comment is "no comment"
https://www.imageresolution17.com/
Reply With Quote
  #141819  
Old 24-06-2022, 11:17 AM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 168,715
Rep Power: 21474856
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Dispute one point I have made.

The EU is spliting apart over Ukraine while window dressing over its "candidate status'
.
And yet in your previous post you claimed that the EU could be credibly compared to communist China.

Make your mind up ; it's either splitting apart or held together like glue.

(Us adults with brains always knew that the EU was an argumentative and often split body. But it was always better to be in, contributing to that debate, than hanging around like an expelled pupil, sadly outside).
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #141820  
Old 24-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Fen Eagle's Avatar
Fen Eagle Fen Eagle is online now
Bog Whoppit
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: In a carrot field in the middle of the Fens
Age: 45
Posts: 966
Rep Power: 4128655
Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila_17 View Post
... which shows they've run out of every conceibale idea for promoting the dishonesty and lunacy. It's always the last move in deception to blame the very people / things that warned against the thing which is now happening.

Looking forward to the country going down a few notches again... I mean, after all, we really do need more idiots, more c-units, more food banks, more taxes, more funds for the rich, more people shouting "it's democratic to undermine democracy", higher costs of living, less opportunity, less integrity and less freedom of movement otherwise the cap doffers and shoes lickers can't service the overlords they look up to while talking utter b*llocks to justify how they've undermined most people's lives just because they live a very closed, unimaginably insular life themselves.

Those who are left promoting Brexshit either have vested interests (a la The Sun et al), are already dead from the neck up or can't face the envy they still hold from looking out at their peers who, hitherto, enjoyed a more fulfilled life than them.

We haven't seen the end of this by a long chalk... because stupidity, arrogance and envy have been certified by the idiot percentages in our population while attitudes of "bringing others down to my level" rather than being inspired by our peers to aspire upwards or outwards has been woven into our culture for a very, very long time.

I've heard so many stories of people having to give up their businesses, taking whatever nationality they can get through lineage and leaving these shores because it's so sh*t they can't make a living here any more.
What a bunch of bollocks stick your sad rhetoric where the sun don’t shine fella
__________________
I don’t tell lies said the man, I merely make up the truth.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.