Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 10-06-2021, 01:24 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Apart from all that, yet another thing that idiots like Percy fail to realise is that the likes of Alfred (who was admittedly a good egg all things considered) were of filthy immigrant stock.

edit - isn't it a wyvern rather than a dragon? Not that I know the difference
I cannot remember tbh, or the difference - something to do with how many legs from memory though which had how many legs I forget, and also I cannot remember if the one with fewer legs had t-Rex style arms or not.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:42 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Apparently Brexshitters are angry at Biden…..

The sausage gate in Northern Ireland is still going.

This is funny but not funny at the same time I do feel for the people who are getting shafted by this
Old 10-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Ooh! Fun with flags! I knew there would be an upside to brexit somewhere!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 10-06-2021, 03:17 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Apparently Brexshitters are angry at Biden…..

The sausage gate in Northern Ireland is still going.

This is funny but not funny at the same time I do feel for the people who are getting shafted by this
The Times has confirmed that the demarche was sent.

"
The Times reported that the president, who is intensely proud of his Irish roots, took the extraordinary step of ordering the United States’ most senior diplomat in London, Yael Lempert, to deliver a demarche, a formal protest, in a meeting with Brexit minister David Frost on June 3."

If Biden is "senile", then what is Johnson's excuse?

Last edited by SE25 exile; 10-06-2021 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:05 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I cannot remember tbh, or the difference - something to do with how many legs from memory though which had how many legs I forget, and also I cannot remember if the one with fewer legs had t-Rex style arms or not.
Wyverns have a theatre in Swindon named after them so are presumably shitter than proper dragons.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:11 PM

hulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post

"
The Times reported that the president, who is intensely proud of his Irish roots, took the extraordinary step of ordering the United Statesí most senior diplomat in London, Yael Lempert, to deliver a demarche, a formal protest, in a meeting with Brexit minister David Frost on June 3."

Bidenís a don.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:14 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post

"
The Times reported that the president, who is intensely proud of his Irish roots, took the extraordinary step of ordering the United Statesí most senior diplomat in London, Yael Lempert, to deliver a demarche, a formal protest, in a meeting with Brexit minister David Frost on June 3."

Lobotomised? In a different planet to us plebs?

The options are limitless sadly
Old 11-06-2021, 02:46 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Now ebay are charging 15% VAT on anything you sell to European buyers. Not that I’ve had many in the past, but I bet it puts loads off

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 11-06-2021, 03:35 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Now ebay are charging 15% VAT on anything you sell to European buyers. Not that Iíve had many in the past, but I bet it puts loads off
Why is this an issue? Itís not an intra-EU supply any more and the EU changed their rules about small value consignments. The U.K. did something similar for supplies into it.

Itís generally a good thing.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:06 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Because it creates more hassle and reduces the potential number of people who will bid on things. It also means if I want to buy, say a cd, I have to think twice. In the scheme of things no it’s not huge but it’s just more brexshit

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 11-06-2021, 04:19 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Because it creates more hassle and reduces the potential number of people who will bid on things. It also means if I want to buy, say a cd, I have to think twice. In the scheme of things no itís not huge but itís just more brexshit
It is Brexshit, less bureaucracy we were promised in the land of milk and honey
Old 11-06-2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
It is Brexshit, less bureaucracy we were promised in the land of milk and honey
This is what genuinely upsets me. The lie upon lie that deceived so many and then there was a chance to roll it all back they didnít. I seriously canít see a benefit. We would be concentrating on real world issues not fighting over sausages

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 11-06-2021, 04:33 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why is this an issue? Itís not an intra-EU supply any more and the EU changed their rules about small value consignments. The U.K. did something similar for supplies into it.

Itís generally a good thing.
Are you saying you think that this is a benefit of Brexit???
Old 11-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Ichiro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfit View Post
Are you saying you think that this is a benefit of Brexit???
Nope. It was going to happen anyway. the rules changed for intra-EU supply as well.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:42 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope. It was going to happen anyway. the rules changed for intra-EU supply as well.
I didn't realise that. I had assumed it was a consequence of Brexit.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Ichiro!

Quote:
I didn't realise that. I had assumed it was a consequence of Brexit.
it is and it isn’t. We’re not making intra Eu supplies now so it is to do with Brexit, but had we still been in the EUthe the rules would have changed in any event because the distance selling intra eu supply rules changed at the same time as the low value consignment rules did

I suppose the upside of Brexit is it makes it a bit harder for VAT on these types of supply to be evaded (as it remarkably often is)
Old 11-06-2021, 04:54 PM
thoughtful & kind..

So are you saying that someone in the EU selling (say, via an online marketplace) to someone else in the EU will also be liable for this VAT charge?
Old 11-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Ichiro!

Quote:
So are you saying that someone in the EU selling (say, via an online marketplace) to someone else in the EU will also be liable for this VAT charge?
The EU distance selling vat registration threshold is dropping dramatically, to €10k

Basically I should mean lots more marketplace sellers should register for VAT (they won’t though, they rarely do).
Old 11-06-2021, 05:04 PM

Ahhh bloody Tax men I take back my Brexit moan.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 11-06-2021, 05:32 PM
thoughtful & kind..

Quote:
The EU distance selling vat registration threshold is dropping dramatically, to Ä10k

Basically I should mean lots more marketplace sellers should register for VAT (they wonít though, they rarely do).
Whooaaa! vat registration threshold dropping to Ä10k? How does that affect me as an occasional seller of books up to a maximum value of (I guess) Ä2k per annum?