Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-01-2022, 10:16 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Is Luke Dreyer going to Bromley on loan? That's what I'm hearing.
Photo on the academy thread shows him at Bromley.
Old 26-01-2022, 11:07 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Photo on the academy thread shows him at Bromley.
Let's hope he does well there. Will watch with interest.
Old 26-01-2022, 11:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Odd he had not been getting any game time for the U23ís (I donít think), yet would appear to be ready to play at Bromley.
Old 27-01-2022, 12:54 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Is Luke Dreyer going to Bromley on loan? That's what I'm hearing.
Looks like it's a done deal:

Old 28-01-2022, 02:47 PM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
Can you get entry at the turnstiles on the day, ie without having a prepaid ticket? Thanks.

(Thinking of going tomorrow but won’t know if I can until late in the day.)
Old 28-01-2022, 05:09 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Can you get entry at the turnstiles on the day, ie without having a prepaid ticket?
No, you have to have a digital ticket
Old 28-01-2022, 05:13 PM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Thanks, Monkey. Might have to miss it then.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:19 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks, Monkey. Might have to miss it then.
Iím the same as you, Iíve got a busy morning, so I was waiting till last minute to see if I can make it, baring in mind itís not exactly down the road for me.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:20 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
How hard is it to get a "digital ticket". I didn't look that hard, but couldn't see anything on the Bromley website.

Do you have to be a member or some such... it has to be easier then getting one for Palace surely?
Old 28-01-2022, 05:46 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
How hard is it to get a "digital ticket". I didn't look that hard, but couldn't see anything on the Bromley website.

Do you have to be a member or some such... it has to be easier then getting one for Palace surely?
Tickets here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I just download to my iPhone and show ticket with QR code to staff. No membership.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:52 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Tickets here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I just download to my iPhone and show ticket with QR code to staff. No membership.
Thanks... that looks amazing easy! I qualify for £15 ticket too! Eat your heart out Palace Box Office.

Any idea how late before KO you can get the ticket?

Slight issue of being 5,500 miles away makes my questions rather superfluous (just asking for a friend).
Old 28-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Thanks... that looks amazing easy! I qualify for £15 ticket too! Eat your heart out Palace Box Office.

Any idea how late before KO you can get the ticket?

Slight issue of being 5,500 miles away makes my questions rather superfluous (just asking for a friend).
It is easy, especially once youíve done it the first time and youíre registered with the universe app.
With the price of your flight over, itís good job you do qualify for an OAP ticket
Old 28-01-2022, 07:34 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
It is easy, especially once you’ve done it the first time and you’re registered with the universe app.
With the price of your flight over, it’s good job you do qualify for an OAP ticket
I have over a quarter of a million reward miles burning a hole in my pocket!
Old 28-01-2022, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Iím the same as you, Iíve got a busy morning, so I was waiting till last minute to see if I can make it, baring in mind itís not exactly down the road for me.
Half an hour walk for me, so I might yet make it. Thanks to those who gave the info.
Old 28-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
I have over a quarter of a million reward miles burning a hole in my pocket!
See you at the game then tomorrow
Old 28-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Half an hour walk for me, so I might yet make it. Thanks to those who gave the info.
Those were the days, it didnít used to take me long to walk from Bromley North, I miss that
Old 29-01-2022, 12:57 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
See you at the game then tomorrow
I'm saving my miles for when Palace play in the Cup Final...
Old 29-01-2022, 08:00 AM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
I'm saving my miles for when Palace play in the Cup Final...
See you in the year 2042 then, because you know we only do it every 26 years
Old 29-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Made in Bromley

1-0 win v Notts County Jude Arthurs scoring again, a point off the top
Old 29-01-2022, 05:04 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Bromley 1 Previous oldest club still in the Football League 0