Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 30-04-2021, 12:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
God damnit Vikings. Had to take Vera Tucker there.
Take it all back. Master stroke.
Old 30-04-2021, 01:11 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Remind you of anyone in the last 20 years?
Exactly why Bill went for him over Fields. He would have spoken to his best bud Saban at length about him. We have one of the best O-Lines in the league so will give him time in the pocket to get the ball away quickly to either of the TE's or Kendrick Bourne in the slot.

I have calmed down a little bit more after last night. I was blinded by the Fields potential play making ability but Jones is more ready made for the Pats offense. High football IQ and accurate pocket passer.
Old 30-04-2021, 01:18 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Cardinals learn their lesson from last years Rd 1 Pick in taking a positionless Isiaah Simmons that they could not get the best of of to do the exact same again this year! Bonkers
Old 30-04-2021, 11:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Given the history of Bears QBs, I see him having a so-so career. I mean, Jay Cutler is the best Bears QB ever.
Ohio State QBs are rarely successful either. But I think Fields will be an exception, personally. As long as the “character issues” aren’t truly problematic.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-04-2021 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:35 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ohio State QBs are rarely successful either. But I think Fields will be an exception, personally. As long as the “character issues” aren’t truly problematic.
To view the link you have to Register or Login that Ohio State doesn't produce quarterbacks which basically revealed that a QB's school cannot predict pro success. The possible exceptions are USC (good) and LSU (bad).

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 01-05-2021, 03:39 PM

Vikings have absolutely smashed the draft so far, so happy. Happiest I’ve felt about sports since the Brighton game!
Old 01-05-2021, 07:32 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Vikings have absolutely smashed the draft so far, so happy. Happiest I’ve felt about sports since the Brighton game!
So have the Panthers with all their trades...
Old 25-05-2021, 06:54 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Had an early season look through teams, divisions, depth charts and also teams who had tough schedules last years + injuries + covid.

Overwhelmingly, I came out in favour that I could see big improvements from the Ravens, which is quite scary considering they made the final 8.

Reasons being returning Left Tackle Ronnie Stanley, considered one if not the best in the game, improvements across their O line and have sneakily upgraded the wide out room to now have Sammy Watkins, Marquise Brown and 1st Rounder Bateman. Also should be noted that their 2nd TE Nick Boyle who missed most of last year is due to return, a great asset in the run blocking.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:30 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Had an early season look through teams, divisions, depth charts and also teams who had tough schedules last years + injuries + covid.

Overwhelmingly, I came out in favour that I could see big improvements from the Ravens, which is quite scary considering they made the final 8.

Reasons being returning Left Tackle Ronnie Stanley, considered one if not the best in the game, improvements across their O line and have sneakily upgraded the wide out room to now have Sammy Watkins, Marquise Brown and 1st Rounder Bateman. Also should be noted that their 2nd TE Nick Boyle who missed most of last year is due to return, a great asset in the run blocking.
History says that half the playoff teams from last season will make it again this season and half won't. As for the NFC South, it's completely up in the air. No more Brees in NO means that Brady is the favorite but he has to crash at some point. Right?
Old 26-05-2021, 10:08 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I forgot all about this thing.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
May have slipped under the radar in the U.K. but Washington Football Team has been fined $10m dollars for basically being a douchey organization, but the full slimy details are being withheld.

Nevertheless, Daniel Snyder has stepped aside for the foreseeable, and his wife has taken his place (even though he thinks she's better suited to cheerleading or serving the half time drinks)
Old 14-07-2021, 07:15 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Oh Richard Sherman
Old 21-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Panty Organizer

This is for sure to be as tear inducing as a Korean drama.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 21-07-2021 at 09:00 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 06-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Panty Organizer

Good God, this is gonna be painful.

Old 09-08-2021, 11:36 AM

Is there a BBS NFL draft this year? If not, happy to set one up
Old 24-08-2021, 06:14 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Pickems starting up too: Result spread only with tiebreakers
PM me if you want to be involved.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 31-08-2021, 03:54 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Pats release Cam Newton. Did not see that one coming. All aboard the Mac Jones train......with Brian Hoyer as QB2.......gulp.

He's showed a huge amount of potential during camp and pre-season but to release Cam and throw him in week 1 is certainly diving in the deep end.

In BB we trust!
Old 31-08-2021, 04:34 PM
AMAZE(ing) ???

Tripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would take Cam at Dallas. Prescott injured and probably won't be able to start the season with the 3 current backups all being horrendous.
Old 07-09-2021, 03:46 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Not NFL but a nice defensive play from Boise State