Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 28-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Let's Go Mariners!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Soooooo we have 2 (3?) useless as shit QBs. Oh the joys!
Old 28-12-2021, 10:31 AM
Let's Go Mariners!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post

Go Irish!
**** me Brady Quinn... What a pile of shit he was.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
NFL legend John Madden passed away today (US day) aged 85... a true character.

To be honest I thought he was already dead.
Old 29-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Sad. He probably had a few more years in him in the comms box and I doubt he would have stepped away it wasn’t for his fear of flying. Legend.

Last edited by CT_Palace; 29-12-2021 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:02 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Probably the most distinctive voice among the commentators on this sport. I may be wrong but I think he was responsible for saying 'That may be 6 on the richter scale'(sic) when William (The Fridge) Perry of the bears barrelled over for a td in the Super Bowl!
A big loss in every way fo those whove been following the NFL for years

Death, taxes and injections
Old 02-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Antonio Brown levels up:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
Field Yates
@FieldYates
Video of Antonio Brown leaving the field after taking off his jersey and shirt and throw it into the stands.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 AM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
AB is just nuts

Clearly mentally unstable and thinks he is better than everyone else
Old 03-01-2022, 03:12 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Incredible player though. I reckon someone will sign him but you'd be mad to do it in the pre season - you don't want him on your roster if it's not game week. As a thought, because he's been cut by the Bucs, doesn't that mean he's a free agent? I.E. because it's not a trade, can a team sign him?

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 05-01-2022, 06:20 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here

Are there many other Brits playing in the NFL? Seems strange about to become one of the top players a couple of years after starting playing a sport.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:19 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Incredible player though. I reckon someone will sign him but you'd be mad to do it in the pre season - you don't want him on your roster if it's not game week. As a thought, because he's been cut by the Bucs, doesn't that mean he's a free agent? I.E. because it's not a trade, can a team sign him?
The Bucs haven't released him yet. I'm sure they are weighing their options as he is claiming he's hurt now.

Old 09-01-2022, 07:23 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
The Cowboys blow out of the Eagles yesterday means the 9ers are one step closer to the playoffs.
Need Funk’s Falcons to do a number on the Saints today and 9ers can lose and still make the play offs
Of course win against the Rams and then it doesn’t matter….
Old 09-01-2022, 08:24 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The Bucs haven't released him yet. I'm sure they are weighing their options as he is claiming he's hurt now.

He is claiming mental illness and maybe this is why he is not released yet. Tom Brady was very diplomatic when was asked about him
Old 09-01-2022, 09:10 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I just watched my Jags smash the colts. Loved every second of that

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-01-2022, 09:11 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Apparently we've thrown the AFC into chaos with that win. Chargers and Raiders could both go through to playoffs with a tie later.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-01-2022, 10:12 PM
Ex-Connecticut

9ers don’t deserve to be in the play offs… absolutely awful 1st half so far. Awful.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Great 3rd Q - running the ball....
4th Q continue running the ball and playing for field position... finally get down to the red zone... and it’s Jimmy Crappolo to throw it away . I give in, he’s so bad in pressure situations.
Old 10-01-2022, 12:01 AM
Ex-Connecticut

I truly hope that’s the last time I see him in a 9ers offense . Let’s get going with Lance . He can’t be any worse.
Old 10-01-2022, 12:08 AM
Ex-Connecticut

OMG

EDIT: holy shit what an end to the game! JG pissed all over me to go 80 odd yds in 1:50 and send the game into OT.
And the 9ers pip it with a FG and a subsequent INT.

Crazy

Last edited by CT_Palace; 10-01-2022 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:26 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
OMG

EDIT: holy shit what an end to the game! JG pissed all over me to go 80 odd yds in 1:50 and send the game into OT.
And the 9ers pip it with a FG and a subsequent INT.

Crazy
The 49ers looked very relaxed about it all in OT.

I suspect they were in a sort of nothing to lose mentality. Rams looked the total opposite...
Old 10-01-2022, 05:19 AM
The Spiky One

Raiders also win in OT... a lot of going down to the wire today.