Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 10-01-2022, 06:08 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Raiders also win in OT... a lot of going down to the wire today.
Who do you support?
Old 10-01-2022, 01:58 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
No one has ever sent a text about the Bengals winning a play-off game.

Last Bengals play off win 1991, first ever text sent 1992.
30 years... crikey!
Old 10-01-2022, 05:00 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Who do you support?
Basically lost all interest in the NFL, but did find myself watching the OT in two games yesterday, and there might have been some re-kindling stirring in me.

When I first moved here in 1981 the Raiders also had just moved to LA. I went to see them a few times and they went on to win the Superbowl in 82 or 83 (not sure now) while an LA team. People at work used to tell me about the mystique that surrounded them, and I sort of got sucked in as a fan of them.

But in true Palace supporting fashion, they pissed off back to Oakland, and became basically crap (I know they did get to another Superbowl later but got whipped in that one).

Rams went away and then came back, Chargers have no links to LA... basically for reasons above, I would say I "support" The Raiders, but it is very minimal to say the least these days. Probably more apt to say I support whoever is playing The Rams!
Old 13-01-2022, 11:56 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Been watching rhe all or nothing series. On the panthers one, really like Cam Newton, is he still playing?
Old 14-01-2022, 12:00 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Define "playing."

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-01-2022, 12:04 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Congratulations to Rays and Shine - winner of the CPFC Spread Pickers
1 Rays and shine 128-142
2 HughFF 123-147
3 Everybody Ertz 122-148
4 Tony P 121-149

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-01-2022, 10:29 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
who we going for chaps? My picks below

Bengals
Bills
Buccs
49ers
Cheifs
Cardinals (think this could be the closest game and yes, I am biased towards my Cardinals)
Old 16-01-2022, 03:48 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Anyone watching the Bills V Patriots?

Crikey I didn’t expect this
Old 16-01-2022, 05:52 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Yeah, I did. Massacre.

Old 16-01-2022, 07:56 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Yeah, I did. Massacre.
Absolute massacre, I was switching it between cricket and in the end I said sod cricket this is exciting lol
Old 16-01-2022, 08:04 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Go Bill's. It's our year as I keep on saying...
Old 16-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
who we going for chaps? My picks below

Bengals
Bills
Buccs
49ers
Cheifs
Cardinals (think this could be the closest game and yes, I am biased towards my Cardinals)
2fer so far... not at all so confident with the 9ers though. But other than that I agree... Rams Cards the closest to call.
Old 16-01-2022, 02:17 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
No one has ever sent a text about the Bengals winning a play-off game.

Last Bengals play off win 1991, first ever text sent 1992.
30 years... crikey!
Did anyone send a text message?
Old 16-01-2022, 04:51 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Did anyone send a text message?
My first mobile phone was 98 I think I had a pager before that in 96. I used to go and find a phone to ring
Old 16-01-2022, 09:50 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Great start for the 49ers

Death, taxes and injections
Old 16-01-2022, 09:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
9ers were my pick for this game. Bottling is in the modern Cowboys’ dna.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:03 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
what are the white hankies about with the Cowboys. With Spanish football teams its a sign the fans think their team has surrendered

Death, taxes and injections
Old 16-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
9ers were my pick for this game. Bottling is in the modern Cowboys’ dna.
I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so I hope so
Old 16-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Ex-Connecticut

What’s going on there? 2nd and 1 just QB sneak it! Not burn a time out and make a loss on the subsequent play *facepalm*
Old 16-01-2022, 11:02 PM
Ex-Connecticut

And breath