Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-01-2022, 05:42 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Well, now Rodgers has plenty of time to build up his "fully immunized" body. Maybe he can mix in some JFK assassination research.
Lol
Old 23-01-2022, 05:46 AM
I am a Bad Man

I enjoyed it. This season has been funny
Old 23-01-2022, 06:09 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbraham413 View Post
Wow, that was some terrible football. Both teams tried everything they could to lose the game. Glad the Pack lost, but the Niners are going nowhere.

Neither Jimmy G nor Rodgers will be with their teams next year.
100% accurate. The only thing I should add is that the 9ers special teams won it.

Thinking about it though, nothing would be funnier than if the 9ers beat Brady and the Bucs.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-01-2022, 10:09 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Great result.

I hope 49ers win the lot. Have a soft spot for them as followed them before the Jags formed.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 23-01-2022, 06:48 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Great result.

I hope 49ers win the lot. Have a soft spot for them as followed them before the Jags formed.
I am having a soft spot for them and would like to see them win, i May put the curse now with backing them lol
Old 23-01-2022, 07:11 PM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love the Bills to win it all, Buffalo has a lot to put up with between its NFL team and the appalling Sabres. Doubt they'll get past KC tonight though.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:09 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
When assessing the 49ers' and the Bengals' progress in the play-offs, it's worth going back to their respective divisions. The NFC West and AFC North are by far the strongest divisions at present.

GB was beating up on the weak Bears and the even weaker Lions; the Cowboys were facing the combined absence-of-might that is Washington, Philly and the hapless Giants; meanwhile the Niners had to scrap for wins against the Rams and the Cards; even the Seahawks are a good team and would've possibly made the play-offs in a better division.

Same with the Bengals. The Steelers and the Browns are good teams and only injuries scuttled the Ravens. Conversely, the Titans played in a division with the Texans and the Jags FFS.

Anyway - game time.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-01-2022, 09:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I'm enjoying this.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:40 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
WTF was that? One of the worst snaps I've ever seen.
Old 23-01-2022, 11:20 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I'm enjoying this.
Still?!

Glad I didnít go to sleep
Old 23-01-2022, 11:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Still?!

Glad I didnít go to sleep
I'm enjoying the drama.

But fvcking hell Rams
Old 23-01-2022, 11:23 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Hahahaaaaa

Oh shit
Old 23-01-2022, 11:24 PM

WTF
Old 23-01-2022, 11:24 PM

Bucs scored too early

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 23-01-2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 11:27 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

NFC West strikes again.

Old 23-01-2022, 11:32 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow. Bonkers game
Old 23-01-2022, 11:43 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I said to my mate Bucs may regret not going for the first down instead of touchdown to run down the clock some more before walking it in. He said I'm crazy as there won't be enough time for Rams to get the ball down the field. Oops.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 24-01-2022, 12:03 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Meanwhile in KC, the shootout begins. Two drives - two touchdowns.

Old 24-01-2022, 12:36 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mahones has a touch of genius....
Old 24-01-2022, 01:47 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
That missed 1 pointer might prove crucial