Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-01-2022, 05:15 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
I started watching this mainly because Olivia Colman is always a good watch, but like you I was bored rigid and gave it up
I looked up the ending on Wikipedia and thought meh, is that it, so glad I didn't waste any more time. I watched a better film The Nest (Jude Law) recently , but the ending to that was similar, like they just decided to stop filming!
Old 15-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Film question. Is it bio-pic or bi-OP-ick?
Old 15-01-2022, 07:25 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
The harder they fall - Netflix

Good cast, good acting let down by a slow pace and a lack of engaging story. If you do watch it stick it out as the last half hour is decent.
Old 15-01-2022, 07:27 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Don`t Look Up

5/10. I don`t get the hype about it

It was OK
Agree I didnít really enjoy it. Thought it was just a bit dull.
Old 15-01-2022, 11:50 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Father. Amazing performance from Antony Hopkins.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 16-01-2022, 12:03 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Inside man - bank robbery with a dark twist.
Good performances all round 17/25
Old 16-01-2022, 12:04 AM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw Licorice Pizza for the second time tonight : really enjoyed it but seeing it again I can see why some people really wouldn’t like it (it’s a bit episodic: here’s Sean Penn and Tom Waits, now here’s Bradley Copper and here’s Benny Safdie) but it’s a good natured film (tbh I felt I needed to go and see it again because I thought I missed something in the ending but I didn’t)
Old 16-01-2022, 02:16 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
An exciting second outing for Andrew Garfield fills in some gaps from the first film. Returning Sally Field & Emma Stone are very good and Jamie Foxx & Dane DeHaan are welcome additions. 7.5/10 (DVD)
Old 16-01-2022, 06:51 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
The accountant.

6/10 - and way less shite than I thought I was going to be. Obviously utterly ridiculous, the plot was obvious, and the attempts at dealing with autism were laughable, but somehow not totally dreadful.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:20 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Bio - Pic

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-01-2022, 02:29 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Knowing (2009, Netflix)

Nicolas Cage end of the world boreathon 4/10

The actress who played his sister, very easy on the eye
Old 16-01-2022, 02:37 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Knowing (2009, Netflix)

The fisrt part of that film was great, then it descended into a right load of bollocks
Old 16-01-2022, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Utterly brilliant and on Prime. A single 90 minute take.
I understand why someone would like this film. Personally I found it rather mundane, whilst I appreciated the skill.
Old 16-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
I'd say bi-OP-ick
Old 16-01-2022, 04:15 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Knowing (2009, Netflix)

The plane crash scene was pretty good though.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:52 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Danger Close about Aussie and NZ soldiers fighting the Battle of Long Tan during the Viet Nam War. 4/10
It was completely spoiled by some silly chest beating and ludicrous Platoon like melodrama. The way the cavalry like ending was presented was ridiculous.

A shame as it obviously had a decent budget and the true story was dramatic enough and could have been told straight.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:32 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I enjoyed Eternals, I was expecting it to be complete tosh. The story was interesting enough and I liked the characters and cast chosen to play them. It doesn't appear to have very good reviews, but if you're prepared to suspend belief, it's good fun.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:59 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Eventually got around to watching Finch (Hanks). Really enjoyed it. Always fascinated by how easy it is to accept a robot as a chapter.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:17 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I Give It a Year (iPlayer).

Easy enough watch but some good laugh out loud moments which I needed with a horrific hangover last night.

A couple get married after a few months together and realise maybe they weren’t right for each other. Becomes predictable but better than normal with these sort of films.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:20 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
I'd say bi-OP-ick
Yep