Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport Euro 2020/2021

Notices

Euro 2020/2021 Euro 2020 Forum

Old 11-06-2021, 08:42 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Tbf most teams would look decent against this turkey team. But, you can only beat what's in front of you
Yeah they've been poor. Was expecting more and quite a bit of hype about them before KO.

I do like this Italian side though. Possession with a purpose. Always looking to probe rather than knock it around for the sake of it.

Tbh I've enjoyed this game and unusual for openers
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
This is a very good Turkey team. This is outstanding from Italy.
Think I'm watching a different game. Piss poor from Turkey and Italy have been pretty good. Outstanding is pushing it
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Internationals are nothing more than a League One Petri dish these days.
Enjoyable none the less.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:44 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Think I'm watching a different game. Piss poor from Turkey and Italy have been pretty good. Outstanding is pushing it
Oh they have been poor in this game but it's down to the pressure that Italy have put them under. This is a very good team, they have beaten a lot of good sides in the last 4 years and they are a real threat at this tournament. Also the youngest squad. Italy have just blown them away. It's very impressive.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:46 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Turkey looked solid enough defensively in the first half. Poor in the second. Given away too many sloppy passes and failed to fill gaping holes in front of their defence. They did turn France over but also scraped a couple of 1-0s over the likes of Andorra in qualifying.

Italy have looked very bright indeed though. I thought they'd revert to type and sit back completely at 2-0, but they've kept at it.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:53 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Lineker loves pointless stats
Old 11-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Attliio

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Lineker loves pointless stats
Lineker is a ****

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
The great Italian sides of the past would never score three goals in a group game.
In fact they wouldn't score three goals in the three group games.
Two 1-0 wins and a 0-0 draw would be enough to qualify and save the goals for the knockout games
It is five!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Attliio
Looks good
Old 11-06-2021, 09:08 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I think the commentator said 10 wins without conceding a goal and 28 games unbeaten now? As poor as Turkey were, this Italy side looks very solid to me. I do fear a bit for their old boys at the back though when they come up against the likes of Lukaku in the latter stages.

All about opinions, I think Jorginho's great.