Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 18-06-2021, 06:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I've decided to take Tiny's advice and take a positive attitude toward Brexit from now on.

I'll post here with any positives i discover along the way.
I’ll see you on the other side.

Cricket wanker.
Old 18-06-2021, 06:56 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
^^^

Looks like phillpw’s chums in the “business community” may have made a boo boo.
A big boo boo , imagine if Corbyn has come in, he did say he will negotiate a deal and put it to vote……oh no we have a half baked deal, let’s vote for it and get fecked after all Boris did say ‘feck business’
Old 18-06-2021, 06:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
I've decided to take Tiny's advice and take a positive attitude toward Brexit from now on.

I'll post here with any positives i discover along the way.
You saying you will be doing a flounce? It will be a long time before we see any benefits of Brexit….
Old 18-06-2021, 06:59 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
You saying you will be doing a flounce? It will be a long time before we see any benefits of Brexit….
I resent your negativity. You'll see...
Old 18-06-2021, 07:03 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
I resent your negativity. You'll see...
I consider myself being told off and will be more positive…
Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM

Paulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Finally, an advantage of Brexit. These are British poppies and shouldn't be being sold to those Europeans anyway.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinmorden View Post
Finally, an advantage of Brexit. These are British poppies and shouldn't be being sold to those Europeans anyway.
British poppies for British people

This is a massive win………….or is it own goal I am not sure…:
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM

Paulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
British poppies for British people

This is a massive win………….or is it own goal I am not sure…:
Suppose you could argue it's another downer for GBR living in EU. First no sausages now no poppies but if you're EU living in GBR you can have both. Thought we were taking back control.

Last edited by Paulinmorden; Yesterday at 05:01 PM. Reason: Corrected
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seems totally unfair, perhaps we could strike a trade deal with Afghanistan and they can provide us with intelligence and training, they've been world leading poppy exporters for decades after all, and for top dollar.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Suppose you could argue it's another downer for GBR living in EU. First no sausages now no poppies but if you're EU living in GBR you can have both. Thought we were taking back control.
We have taken control back…..sadly we never lost it in the first place. William the conqueror was very long time ago…..
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Just saw some good news for us Brits in the EU missing certain UK products - British Corner Shop just opened a new EU warehouse in the Netherlands so can fulfil orders internally here now - so no Customs duty, paper work etc.

Sadly it has probably created redundancies in the UK EU fulfilment centre in Bristol, but created jobs in the Netherlands at least...

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
We have taken control back…..sadly we never lost it in the first place. William the conqueror was very long time ago…..
The bastard, coming over here and having someone’s eye out.
What have the Normans done for us?
Old Today, 04:24 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
The bastard, coming over here and having someone’s eye out.
What have the Normans done for us?
Lol

He introduced census…….the doomsday book or something…..barsteward……imagine living tax free till some EU twat makes it hard to escape
Old Today, 04:26 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Just saw some good news for us Brits in the EU missing certain UK products - British Corner Shop just opened a new EU warehouse in the Netherlands so can fulfil orders internally here now - so no Customs duty, paper work etc.

Sadly it has probably created redundancies in the UK EU fulfilment centre in Bristol, but created jobs in the Netherlands at least...

Makes perfect sense and many will follow, Poland was advertising as cheap rents/rates etc
Old Today, 05:30 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post

Does this mean i could get my marmite supplies without helping Bezos build his space rockets.

Last edited by Golf Boy; Today at 05:46 AM.
Old Today, 10:04 AM

Horse racing the next industry complaining of the effects of Brexit. Red tape making it difficult to trade with your neigh...bours.

Last edited by Paulinmorden; Today at 10:11 AM. Reason: Corrected