No announcement yet.

Joachim Andersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looks like Anderson has come through his international match without being mangled by our Scottish brothers.

He was playing on the right of a back three (unsubstituted).

Comment

Clean sheet too

Comment

@Matchday365
        Joachim Andersen v. Scotland

• 2 clearances
        • 7 accurate long balls (match-high)
        • 1 successful take-on
        • 108 touches (match-high)
        • 95 passes completed (match-high)
        • 100% tackle success
        • Clean sheet
        I was sick and tired of everything
        When I called you last night from Tesco

Comment

impressive stats
          Crystal Ball Champion 2013/14; 2020/21.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King

Comment

No Andersen for Denmark tonight...

oh dear..

Comment

Originally posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
              No Andersen for Denmark tonight...

oh dear..
              They've rested nearly the whole team
              do you respect wood?

Comment

This guy and Guehi are Rolls Royce. Honestly, both could be Ł50m players in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
                  This guy and Guehi are Rolls Royce. Honestly, both could be Ł50m players in a year or two.
                  Let’s take it easy, JA has loads of ability on the ball probably our best since Fonte. But as the Antonio goal, needs to learn to deal with things in some scenarios. I agree in respect and loads to be positive with ..but think he needs to learn bit more grit in his game, again hopefully come in time.

MG is the same as the car looks like will be English classic lol.
                  The only thing Tomkins and going back far to your Delaneys / Clint Hills give you. They are defenders who put there life on line especially in box / close quarters chances constant.
                  Both the new lads not lack but not strong this side defending. Being highly critical yes, hope they both stay fit all year and we can then probably judge.

Comment

Or they might not be.

I like the signings, they have started relatively well but both made mistakes against West Ham. Let's not overhype or set ridiculous expectations for them too early in their Palace careers.

Comment

They're both young and learning for sure. I'm fairly confident though that they will be top quality

Comment

Based on the economy alone Joel Ward will probably be worth Ł50m in a couple of years

Comment

Guehi perhaps. Not sure about Andersen. Don’t get me wrong he looks very good and ideal for us as a club. But he’s already 25 and I suspect if he were gonna go for 50m it would’ve happened already and to a bigger club than us. He has quite a significant lack of pace and that would be an issue for big clubs who play a high line.

Comment

Maybe a Granada Ghia?
                            If you don't like the BBS moderators policy on racist and bigoted posters, please remember that other sites are available.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by ms21 View Post
                              Guehi perhaps. Not sure about Andersen. Don’t get me wrong he looks very good and ideal for us as a club. But he’s already 25 and I suspect if he were gonna go for 50m it would’ve happened already and to a bigger club than us. He has quite a significant lack of pace and that would be an issue for big clubs who play a high line.
                              Good point re age. Although lack of pace didn't stop United spunking 50m on Maguire

Comment

Wasn't even on the bench, though.

Comment

They're both young and learning for sure. I'm fairly confident though that they will be top quality
                                  Agree

Especially MG. Anderson needs some work on his strength and positioning I think but I’ve only seen highlights so.
                                  It's the hope that kills you

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaphusjohn View Post
                                    Good (as long as it’s not an injury)….
                                    It's the hope that kills you

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaphusjohn View Post
                                      Its fine. Hjulmand had already said they were mostly going to play their B side last night.

Comment

What concerns me, though, was that another player was on the bench wearing Joachim's No 2 shirt, while established players like Kjaer were on the bench but not used. If he was not going to be used why bring in another player?

Comment

Denmark play Israel on Tuesday, hence the massive change of teams. England are doing the same tonight. Hopefully, nothing to worry about.

Comment