Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

EddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddyMercs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Someone posted their ticket on Twitter the other day , but spelt Goodison incorrectly
How could you tell?
Old 18-05-2022, 11:14 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Old 18-05-2022, 12:54 PM

NorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
When you get circumstances like Everton away you would think box office would vet fans buying tickets . if you got a fan who has never gone to a away game outside London by his history but suddenly fancys going to Merseyside on a Thursday night for a game that don't realy matter to palace you would be suspicious surely
They didn't question my ticket purchase but then I am a season ticket holder so guess they thought it was a bit of a stretch for an Everton fan!
Old 18-05-2022, 02:38 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Tickets still available from the Box Office. Just got one.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:54 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
Been hearing this for the last 2 weeks, even my son came home from School last night and said some of his mates are in the Palace end. Can't see it to be honest.
There’s going to be loads in our end. I know a group of 15-20 who are in our end. Shit from the club. They said it was easy to buy with no history.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:00 PM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
There’s going to be loads in our end. I know a group of 15-20 who are in our end. Shit from the club. They said it was easy to buy with no history.
Yep, poor to allow it to get to ‘general sale’ rather than solely to members and ST holders, it’s asking for trouble in a game like this with so much at stake that we clearly were never going to sell out.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:10 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-05-2022, 10:19 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good!
Old 19-05-2022, 06:27 AM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Haha that's great by us, imagine some of theirs will still slip through the cracks but good to see the club putting safety above greed.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:31 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Superb.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 19-05-2022, 11:07 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Well done Palace box office.
Old 19-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Haha brutal.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:53 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Plenty of Everton in the away end as shown by the scuffles after FT.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not brilliantly managed either, a family of away season ticket holders (proper home and away 'every game' fans) had their tickets cancelled simply because their home address is in Derby!

I know it's unusual, but surely the stacks of purchase history and 10k of loyalty points each should have been a clue they are Palace!

Luckily they got replacements at the ground to get in, but even then they were 3 separate tickets in different parts of the away end and had to just find some seats together elsewhere
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 20-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Not brilliantly managed either, a family of away season ticket holders (proper home and away 'every game' fans) had their tickets cancelled simply because their home address is in Derby!

I know it's unusual, but surely the stacks of purchase history and 10k of loyalty points each should have been a clue they are Palace!

Luckily they got replacements at the ground to get in, but even then they were 3 separate tickets in different parts of the away end and had to just find some seats together elsewhere
How was it last night? Were there any/many Everton fans in with the away fans?

Also, how was it getting away last night? I remember the Sunderland (away) play-off match and it was very toxic after that match.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:05 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post

Also, how was it getting away last night? I remember the Sunderland (away) play-off match and it was very toxic after that match.
Easy because they were all on the pitch.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Easy because they were all on the pitch.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post

Very few Everton fans in the away end. Getting away was very easy mainly because 90% of home fans stayed in the ground to celebrate - I was parked on a driveway in Newlyn Road - literally just behind their club shop, so was in my car within 3 mins of the final whistle and away before the roads clogged up. Back to Dorking at 1.45am, so pretty much 4 hours, and that included rather a lot of roadworks speed reductions on the motorway home.

Only other time I got away quickly from that city was the "Gerrard Farewell" match at Liverpool, where again the vast majority of the crowd stayed back for the end of season lap of appreciation etc