Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old Today, 12:14 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
He was probably our best player or at least our best attacking player in the last 4 or 5 games.

If you want to say he needs to add a few more goals and assists to his game fair enough but I don't know how you could have watched those games towards the end of the season and have any doubts about his ability to operate centrally.
I don't think he was bad at all. But not at his best and we need to see how he does over a longer period of time.

I didn't see all of the United game.
Old Today, 12:15 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
He did fine (and indeed at times very well) centrally towards the end of the season.
I thought he was decent. But don't think he has proved himself there yet.
Old Today, 12:32 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
This made me giggle.
Old Today, 12:34 PM

Palace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Eze!?

Wow.
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
He was probably our best player or at least our best attacking player in the last 4 or 5 games.

If you want to say he needs to add a few more goals and assists to his game fair enough but I don't know how you could have watched those games towards the end of the season and have any doubts about his ability to operate centrally.
I was at the Everton FA cup match and they couldn't get near him at times. He was imperious.
Old Today, 12:37 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Im probably late to this if im getting it from Sky Sports

Sky Sports News
@SkySportsNews
44m

BREAKING: Lens midfielder Cheick Doucoure will undergo a medical at Crystal Palace tomorrow.
Old Today, 12:41 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHJ EAGLE View Post
I was at the Everton FA cup match and they couldn't get near him at times. He was imperious.
Yep, that Everton game was something else. Watching him live was a joy, we absolutely need to be building a side around him.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
This made me giggle.
Why? Did he have massive impact in those games?

He showed he can play there but I think he has played better coming in from wide in the previous season. Gallagher as the furthest forward midfielder impacted games more than Eze did in that role.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace43 View Post
Eze!?

Wow.
In the central midfield role.

Of course its not all about him but about the balance of the team too. How does the team work playing that way? I don't think we've seen enough to be sure yet.
Old Today, 12:52 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why? Did he have massive impact in those games?

He showed he can play there but I think he has played better coming in from wide in the previous season. Gallagher as the furthest forward midfielder impacted games more than Eze did in that role.
Why… Honest answer… Because it’s nonsense.

He has zero to prove.