Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 04-05-2021, 04:36 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Ok fair enough to differ on the pay rise for nurses (although I personally think they more than deserved it especially compared to the thousands of pounds a day (ahem 7,000 to be precise) the consultants on track and trace were charging)

but I think we agree that she was right to credit the covid response and vaccine success to NHS Scotland rather than claim it as her own, with elections looming
Nicola Sturgeon and she has some fans here (mainly brexshitters) has conducted herself very well in public office so far and she even sacked (or left go) of the person who broke the lockdown rules unlike Boris and Cummings who went for an eye test....

I think it is silly to compare the two as the difference is day and night
Old 04-05-2021, 04:38 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Ok fair enough to differ on the pay rise for nurses (although I personally think they more than deserved it especially compared to the thousands of pounds a day (ahem 7,000 to be precise) the consultants on track and trace were charging)

but I think we agree that she was right to credit the covid response and vaccine success to NHS Scotland rather than claim it as her own, with elections looming
Yep agree on that as well

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 04-05-2021, 04:38 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Spot on !
Yup and all of it was not due to Brexit which was the main underlying point.

Brexshitters cannot get a positive of Brexit and will latch onto anything and post their own narrative to cover the smell of manure and make it smell of roses
Old 04-05-2021, 04:39 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Yep agree on that as well
??????? FFS!!!!

How could you?

Lol
Old 04-05-2021, 04:47 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
??????? FFS!!!!

How could you?

Lol
I know right I agreed with H the other day now Johnny. Ruining the BBS if you ask me

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 04-05-2021, 04:56 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know right I agreed with H the other day now Johnny. Ruining the BBS if you ask me
Must spread rep
Old 04-05-2021, 05:06 PM

Robin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good to see that Hillary Clinton is as mad as ever.

‘I think there was also significant evidence of Russian involvement, if not influence or interference, in Brexit.’
Old 04-05-2021, 05:46 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post

I think there was also significant evidence of Russian involvement, if not influence or interference, in Brexit.
Mad as a hatter. Everybody knows the Russians made no attempt whatsoever to influence the Brexit vote.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

I think there was also significant evidence of Russian involvement, if not influence or interference, in Brexit.
You should read newspapers sometimes.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-05-2021, 06:13 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Has to extract his head from deep within the pile of sand before he can do that.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:28 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I didn't think that was even in doubt was it?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Brexit has been Russia's biggest foreign affairs coup since the USSR died.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I didn't think that was even in doubt was it?
Poor Robin. лол
Old 04-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
***Picks up the Daily Mail***

Old 04-05-2021, 07:55 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Most see that the vaccine rollout has been fantastic. From start-up to finish, you have one death today.

As a country, you are operating outside of the EU, and you are the envy of the world for getting it right.

You will be one of the first to taste normality, where millions will still face illness, lockdowns and death for a while to come while you may go on holiday.

This site is obviously, obsessively anti-Tory anti-Boris, but outside of it by the polls and opinion. It is not. The last Election tells anyone who doubts that by the size of the loss.

Just the outcry at me for suggesting that the Tories have got something right completely lacks objectivity and a rational perspective by few in here, desperately trying to disprove any link to another loss that was Brexit, shouting quotes and losing it because to admit the EU fecked up royally and Boris did good is to admit to another defeat.

You diminish everything that countries worldwide are praying for and want, if it's the vaccines, the rollouts or test and trace.

Yep, Boris is a disaster outside of all the above, but the above out trumps wallpaper, nasty tell-all soundbites, fecking around and making a bit of dosh on the side which would normally spell a downfall.

You are going to have to wait a year or two for that to matter again.
I did give credit where it's due, the vaccine purchase and organisation. I just expect a national healthcare system to be able to actually roll out a national vaccination program
Old 04-05-2021, 08:15 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
You are

lol
Old 04-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Brexit has been Russia's biggest foreign affairs coup since the USSR died.
yeah ok.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:32 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I did give credit where it's due, the vaccine purchase and organisation. I just expect a national healthcare system to be able to actually roll out a national vaccination program
problem is that if you include procurement as part of the roll out, almost every other country in the world has messed it up?
Old 04-05-2021, 09:05 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
yeah ok.
Why did Boris slip his security as Foreign Secretary to attend a 'no holds barred' party in a castle in Italy? The same party he attended multiple times as Mayor.

Who hosted these Parties? Who got made a ******* Lord? Could the person be one and the same and part of a high
ranking KGB family?

Where did Banks get the money to finance the leave campaign?

The Russian messing with social media is a matter of fact.

And what was Cummings doing for all those years in Moscow?
Old 04-05-2021, 10:33 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Spot on !
Dad’s army tactics spreading across threads. My oh my. You old ****ers don’t like to debate the actual topic do you? Lol

Scissoring a post in half to avoid the fact that you’re point was foolish? You’re point was not looked into in any fashion at all and was simply an off the cuff opinion?

Facts still win over opinion no matter how much dad’s army (isle of white aside of course; he’s recently learned that the young ones opinions aren’t all bad) rile against them and stamp their feet and demand that their opinions are more important than facts.

There is no fact to say brexit prompted the uk to go it alone on vaccines. Not one. On the other hand there are lots of facts (indisputable ones) to say the uk took it’s planned and tested course of going it alone.

You have a lot of rhetoric and un researched opinion (aka bullshit) but not a lot of knowledge. Soz

Last edited by Hpalace; 04-05-2021 at 10:57 PM.