Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-05-2021, 05:08 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
HAT to Little Fozzie!

2888 points
Fozzie`s Flyers
Little Fozzie

2554 points
Hot Rats
Lucky Old Gladys

2279 points
Cherki`s Chasers
kabbott

2205 points
Penge Peddlars
Gtr

2118 points
Cycling Sharks 2021
Charltonhater

1990 points
Eze lover
Mark

1269 points
OPH
3 Beers at HT
Old 03-05-2021, 05:12 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Velogames Giro (called Italy 2021) is up and running!

"The deadline for entries to be submitted is 14:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Saturday 8th May 2021. That is 13:00 in the UK, and 08:00 on the US East Coast. Make sure to check how your own time zone differs from Central European Time to make sure you meet the entry deadline!"
Old 04-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done my provisional team. Will now spend several days tinkering, before promptly seeing all those I've brought in crash out in week one.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:38 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
HAT to Little Fozzie!

2888 points
Fozzie`s Flyers
Little Fozzie

2554 points
Hot Rats
Lucky Old Gladys

2279 points
Cherki`s Chasers
kabbott

2205 points
Penge Peddlars
Gtr

2118 points
Cycling Sharks 2021
Charltonhater

1990 points
Eze lover
Mark

1269 points
OPH
3 Beers at HT
Thanks for the updates!

Luckily Thomas' fall didn't cost him! Funny now knowing he didn't get injured.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM

prs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone have the league code for the BBS league? It's been so long since I entered a team it seems to have forgotten me.

Edit: Dont worry, I've found it

And sorry for jumping to the top of the Superclasico

Last edited by prs100; Yesterday at 09:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by prs100 View Post
Does anyone have the league code for the BBS league? It's been so long since I entered a team it seems to have forgotten me.

Edit: Dont worry, I've found it

And sorry for jumping to the top of the Superclasico
This reminded me to join, so thanks.

Finding the code was a challenge so for any others confused like me the code is:
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

singapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Me too!
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM

singapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsingapore eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
It looks like a pretty open field to me. Anyone fancy Simon Yates to finally bag the pink jersey?
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by singapore eagle View Post
It looks like a pretty open field to me. Anyone fancy Simon Yates to finally bag the pink jersey?
I think so. Agree with Wiggins' comments on the race, would like to see Bernal back to TdF winning form but I can't see it happening in the Giro.
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Looking forward to watching Evenepoel and Vlasov.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I've cobbled something up and am in. Gone for potential entertainment value as much as anything.
Old Today, 09:03 AM

Perky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in