Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Just had by ever trusty Beats Pill pack up on me.
Was looking for something of similar size and if it had an inbuilt mic for calls that would be a plus.

Any suggestions?
Old 21-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
The new Sonos Roam is meant to be impressive but I don't think you can use it as a speaker phone.

I don't have one yet but I do have a pair of One's and an Arc and if it's to the same standard you can't go wrong.
Old 21-07-2021, 08:56 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
The new Sonos Roam is meant to be impressive but I don't think you can use it as a speaker phone.

I don't have one yet but I do have a pair of One's and an Arc and if it's to the same standard you can't go wrong.
Itís on the list but it looks a little too nice to be banged around outside and a little big for me.
I have a Sonos beam and itís fantastic, love the quality.

I did see a B&O beosound explore which looks like a smaller more durable speaker, with quite a bit of power.

I also like the B&O A1 which looks like the bigger brother, but like the Sonos feels a little bigger and nicer to take out and about.

Other option is a UE Boom 3
Old 21-07-2021, 09:01 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Sonos is wifi isn't it?
Old 21-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Sonos is wifi isn't it?
Yes, not sure i need it.
Old 21-07-2021, 09:25 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Itís on the list but it looks a little too nice to be banged around outside and a little big for me.
I have a Sonos beam and itís fantastic, love the quality.

I did see a B&O beosound explore which looks like a smaller more durable speaker, with quite a bit of power.

I also like the B&O A1 which looks like the bigger brother, but like the Sonos feels a little bigger and nicer to take out and about.

Other option is a UE Boom 3
I have a Boom 3 and it's fantastic - no mic capabilities though.
Old 21-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
I have a Boom 3 and it's fantastic - no mic capabilities though.
Yeah itís more of a bonus than a necessity.
Old 21-07-2021, 09:53 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Have a look on richer sounds.
Old 22-07-2021, 03:18 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Sonos is wifi isn't it?
The Roam and Move are Bluetooth.
Old 22-07-2021, 06:46 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Roam and Move are Bluetooth.

I have a Roam and have been very impressed. The Megaboom 3 is good, but a lot bigger.
Old 22-07-2021, 08:03 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
I have a Roam and have been very impressed. The Megaboom 3 is good, but a lot bigger.
Wow thanks for being useful.
Whatís happened to you?!
Old 22-07-2021, 08:10 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wow thanks for being useful.
Whatís happened to you?!

Arf.
Old 22-07-2021, 08:14 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Not sure what you want to spend, but I heard a Bang and Olufsen Beosound 2 the other day, and covet it. 250 euros, though.
Old 22-07-2021, 01:13 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I bought a Wonderboom 2 last summer for the garden with some vouchers I had.

For a speaker that I don't mind being bashed about and stick in a bag if going anywhere, I'm very impressed with the quality.
Old 22-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Not sure what you want to spend, but I heard a Bang and Olufsen Beosound 2 the other day, and covet it. 250 euros, though.
No issue with that, I might have a middle class weekend and pop into John Lewis with my iphone and some Journey to test out speakers.

Not sure which Beaosound you saw

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This badger?
Old 22-07-2021, 02:40 PM
Setting sail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Surely that price is missing a zero.
Old 22-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I bought a Wonderboom 2 last summer for the garden with some vouchers I had.

For a speaker that I don't mind being bashed about and stick in a bag if going anywhere, I'm very impressed with the quality.
I think it also floats.
I like the simplicity of it.

I almost one a very small/portable one that can be carried with easy, i.e. in my Doris' handbag and then a slightly bigger one for home/parties.
Old 22-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Setting sail.

Quote:

Not sure which Beaosound you saw

This badger?
I thin k he's referring to this puppy: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
I thin k he's referring to this puppy: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Looks as portable as Neil Ruddock
Old 22-07-2021, 03:10 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I was looking at the Sono Roam as well, is the sound any good? Love sono stuff.