Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-07-2021, 08:06 PM

mattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Last time we played at Reading in a friendly a couple of three years back I parked at the ground itself. Don't know if that will be an option this time or not.
The car park at the Madejski is being used as a drive through testing centre so doubt there will be parking there for the game, although its only one end so could be limited amount. Would recommend holiday Inn as has been said
Old 19-07-2021, 08:27 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Going to the Stevenage game but it is advertised as a Palace 11, so highly likely to be U23s and fringe squad players, especially with Ipswich the very next day. Actually do not care, just excited to see Palace playing again. In fact, now that the U23s are playing higher calibre football it will interesting to see some of the young hopefuls live.
Just FYI - Stevenage have had to cancel their friendly against Ipswich tomorrow due to a COVID outbreak - looks like itís at their (Stevenageís) end. More news as it happensÖ.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Interesting piece re Covid:-

"Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match)."

Much of what's on that item seems to relate to a number of matches, not just the Palace match, but if they adhere to that policy, it could mean many over 18s and all 12-18s unable to attend.

Or are others going to get those without double jabs to take a lateral flow test?
Old 19-07-2021, 09:22 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Interesting piece re Covid:-

"Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match)."

Much of what's on that item seems to relate to a number of matches, not just the Palace match, but if they adhere to that policy, it could mean many over 18s and all 12-18s unable to attend.

Or are others going to get those without double jabs to take a lateral flow test?
My son is 12 & does 2 LFTs a week through school. No big deal if we want to go to Ipswich (Iím double jabbed).

Of course, in theory, I could do the LFT test myself &. if itís negative, say that itís his. I wonít but Iím just pointing out how the reported LFTs arenít necessarily to be relied on.
Old 20-07-2021, 03:22 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Town have confirmed that away fans will be welcome.
Be Quick! Ipswich tickets on sale:

Old 20-07-2021, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
Be Quick! Ipswich tickets on sale:

Probably not Palaceís fault but thatís ******* ridiculous to get an e-mail at 5:30pm on Tuesday to say you have until noon on Wednesday to buy a ticket for the Saturday.

Iím planning to go to Stevenage on Friday but if thatís called off, Iíd go to Ipswich on the Saturday. I bet the Stevenage game is called off after noon tomorrow, which will mean I donít get to go to eitherÖ.
Old 20-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I fear for Ipswich with 100,s of palace boot boys in town singing shag your women and drink your beer renditions .
Old 20-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
I fear for Ipswich with 100,s of palace boot boys in town singing shag your women and drink your beer renditions .
Me and my youngest son will try our hardest!
Old 22-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Why are the club intent on reducing the gate against the clowns?

What’s all this ST holders and members only bollocks, it’s a pre season friendly FFS
Old 22-07-2021, 09:36 AM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any ideas when tickets for Reading will be on sale? Initial information said would be from today but no mention of it since
Old 22-07-2021, 10:01 AM
A Most Excellent Member..

Basingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reading haven't confirmed to Palace yet if they are going to allow away supporters.
Old 22-07-2021, 11:38 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Was thinking of getting Charlton tickets then saw its a 6 pm ko!???
I assume they don't want people with jobs coming? Anyone know why?

Last edited by Pinkie Brown; 23-07-2021 at 09:45 AM.
Old 22-07-2021, 01:14 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Probably not Palaceís fault but thatís ******* ridiculous to get an e-mail at 5:30pm on Tuesday to say you have until noon on Wednesday to buy a ticket for the Saturday.

Iím planning to go to Stevenage on Friday but if thatís called off, Iíd go to Ipswich on the Saturday. I bet the Stevenage game is called off after noon tomorrow, which will mean I donít get to go to eitherÖ.
Havenít received my tickets yet, called the BO they are not sending them out until today. I asked if I could collect them, as our post is not brilliant, no was the answer. Could not explain what would happen if they were not received in time
Old 22-07-2021, 03:58 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basingstoke Eagle View Post
Reading haven't confirmed to Palace yet if they are going to allow away supporters.
Away supporters allowed, Palace getting an allocation.

(See bullet point 3 in the middle of the page)

Old 22-07-2021, 04:24 PM
A Most Excellent Member..

Basingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I rang the box office at 1000 this morning and thats what I was told. Update on Palace website now says on sale 1000am tomorrow,that was sorted quickly!
Old 22-07-2021, 04:34 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basingstoke Eagle View Post
I rang the box office at 1000 this morning and thats what I was told. Update on Palace website now says on sale 1000am tomorrow,that was sorted quickly!
Are you talking about Reading? I can see nowt about Reading on the Palace website. Is it those tickets on sale tomorrow?

Cheers
Old 23-07-2021, 07:22 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Was thinking of getting Charlton tickets then saw its a pm ko!???
I assume they don't want people with jobs coming? Anyone know why?
Iím assuming they are acting on Police advice to possible avoid crowd trouble (seriously)

Tickets available to ST holders and members only plus an 1800 kick off

Itís utterly unbelievable TBH, a pre season game against. League one side and theyíre restricting the gate
Old 23-07-2021, 07:46 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Iím assuming they are acting on Police advice to possible avoid crowd trouble (seriously)

Tickets available to ST holders and members only plus an 1800 kick off

Itís utterly unbelievable TBH, a pre season game against. League one side and theyíre restricting the gate
I suspect the problem is that Charlton take the rivalry with Palace far more seriously than we do. They may well take any opportunity to get at Palace fans, 'friendly' or not
Old 23-07-2021, 09:22 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Reading away tickets are on sale online
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 23-07-2021, 10:36 AM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Haven’t received my tickets yet, called the BO they are not sending them out until today. I asked if I could collect them, as our post is not brilliant, no was the answer. Could not explain what would happen if they were not received in time
Same for me, I happened to be close by the BO this morning and she said if they dont turn up tomorrow morning can you pop in on your way to Ipswich!!
Otherwise phone early doors and they will reprint them and send them up!

Just arrived!

Last edited by JannerEagle; 23-07-2021 at 11:23 AM.