Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 14-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still hoping the Bucky Leo & Black Egypt tribute to Fela will go ahead tonight (Jazz Cafe)
Old 14-03-2020, 06:14 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Thee hypnotics have also cancelled their shows. Oh well the stern is gonna get a good bit of exercise over the next few weeks/months!

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No place for C19 fascists at the Jazz Cafe last night, place was packed for the Fela Tribute night. Excellent show as well.
Old 20-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Donovani View Post
No place for C19 fascists
Is that a term for those not going out?!

Seen some good gigs online. Chris Martin, Frank Turner and Gaz Brookfield all recommended. Check out isolate live on facebook if you haven't already.
Old 20-03-2020, 08:44 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
What about C90 fascists?
Old 22-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Will Varley doing a live gig on Facebook tonight.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
orbital dj set and 808 state, which were on the same night, have been re-arranged for different nights. might not be able to do orbital rescheduled date
Old 10-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So happy to actually be buying some gig tickets on Wednesday for The Midnight at my 2nd gaff Brixton Academy whoop whoop.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 30-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
Just booked my tickets for The Human League for December 2021 which I'll head over for. Long time until then, but can't wait! Will also hope the fixture list is kind so I can get to Palace as well.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:26 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think this thread (unfortunately) will be deaded quite soon. RIP
Old 03-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Just booked my tickets for The Human League for December 2021 which I'll head over for. Long time until then, but can't wait! Will also hope the fixture list is kind so I can get to Palace as well.
me too! At the Brighton Centre though, boo.
Also have booked Doves at Brighton Dome for March.

Orbital has been rescheduled for 25th Sept, think that is optimistic and will be rearranged again.
808 state rearranged for Halloween. Unsure if that will happen or not, more of a chance than Orbital i think.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Anyone managed to get to any SD gigs? I saw everything everything at Pryzm in Kingston a couple of weeks ago. Very strict rules. Shown to our table of 6 only when nobody else on the move. Table service. It was actually still great. I got a final warning for standing up though!

No idea when I'll next get to one. Hoping for festivals next summer, hard to call at the moment.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:41 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Anyone managed to get to any SD gigs? I saw everything everything at Pryzm in Kingston a couple of weeks ago. Very strict rules. Shown to our table of 6 only when nobody else on the move. Table service. It was actually still great.
Doing one of those for Shame there in about a month. Still feels exciting, like the world really is getting back. Was surprised it wasn’t sold out, the cost is tiny in the scheme of things. Missed the announcement as zero interest with all the covid shenanigans. Now had 2 vaccines and i’m Captain Brave. Cheered the week up after seeing the whale put down over here at the Lock a couple of days ago.
Old 14-05-2021, 04:50 PM
Eep! Woot!

I did one last October/November that was fine. was just happy to see some music!

Got a few planned for rest of the year.
Ash
Shed Seven
Johnny Cash Tribute
Charlatans
orbital (where the tickets have been turned into a larger all day thing, rather than a late nighter)
808 state
and according to a post a few up, I am going to see the Human League too, which I'd forgotten about! Have put in diary now.

good to see my musical tastes are all contemporary and finger on the pulse
Old 14-05-2021, 05:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Booked in for Trivium in Brixton academy this November, and Rammstein in Cardiff next summer. Can’t wait.
Old 27-06-2021, 08:56 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Beans on Toast at the Clapham Grand last week was excellent. I've missed live music so much.

The Glastonbury downloads on iPlayer are helping though. Idles set from a few weeks ago was fantastic as expected.
Old 22-07-2021, 09:31 AM

stange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Frank Turner last night Concorde 2. Firstly, it was predictably hot. It always is in there but last night was ridiculous. I've never seen Frank Turner before, a friend of mine is a huge fan, so it was on his recommendation that I give it a go.

It was brilliant. Brilliant front man, brilliant song writer. Was great to be at a gig again. Loved it.
Old 22-07-2021, 09:55 AM

Rob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by stange555 View Post
Frank Turner last night Concorde 2. Firstly, it was predictably hot. It always is in there but last night was ridiculous. I've never seen Frank Turner before, a friend of mine is a huge fan, so it was on his recommendation that I give it a go.

It was brilliant. Brilliant front man, brilliant song writer. Was great to be at a gig again. Loved it.
Saw his show at The Forum in Tunbridge Wells on Tuesday, also incredibly hot. Never seen him before either, great show but felt a bit left out not knowing the words to holler along to!

Back there on Friday for The James Taylor Quartet - i'm anticipating a slightly more sedate crowd for that one.
Old 22-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Isn't it great this thread is getting active again!
Old 23-07-2021, 11:20 PM

Rob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRob Agates would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
The unfortunate downside of hot, sweaty gigs with no social distancing - I just got pinged!! That should be another 200+ people off work next week.