Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 25-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I got Bt sport and I went through BT for that and all you do is update the app it let BT know your SkY details.

I bought mine 4 years ago mind
Yeah, I had the TV version for several years linked to Sky until their prices got silly for what they actually had on offer. Iíve watched stuff on the App on the iPad so I may get one month and see how it goes, but £25 (not like they are exploiting a captive cricket market eh?).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 25-11-2021, 09:47 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Yeah, I had the TV version for several years linked to Sky until their prices got silly for what they actually had on offer. Iíve watched stuff on the App on the iPad so I may get one month and see how it goes, but £25 (not like they are exploiting a captive cricket market eh?).
Yup and hope they do a deal for cricket only say 2 months efc
Old 26-11-2021, 06:33 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
Fully expect not to see him play for Australia again
Ö.at least not Ďfor the foreseeable futureí

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-11-2021, 06:36 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Oh, & one of the cheats is, unsurprisingly, back as VC…

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-11-2021, 07:28 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
We are currently seeing the biggest weather front in my 40 years here in Australia. It stretches 4,000 Kilometers! Just misses Melbourne, but wraps around from Darwin all the way down the East Coast, all of the Queensland coast and inland about 500ks, All of NSW Coast and inland circa 300 ks and most of the East Coast of Victoria.

It's going to be a wet summer they reckon. La Nina weather event happening this year.
We've had an absolute soaking here. The kids' (and my) summer football comp is Wednesday / Thursday / Friday evenings, and last night it was raining absolute stair-rods while the boys played. Games were only on because it's artificial pitches. We've had 4 weeks of 3 sessions, and including tonight I reckon it's been raining for 8 of those 12 sessions. BORED OF IT!

Re Ashes, I believe it's on Fox Cricket, so for a change I'll be able to watch it.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:36 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Pat Cummins new Australian captain.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:42 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Pat Cummins new Australian captain.
Tough one to swallow for Pain
Old 26-11-2021, 07:47 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Paine to spend more time with his phone’s camera
Old 26-11-2021, 08:00 AM

Two years after, when you think youíve gotten away with itÖ

Two years later, when you realise youíre about to be rumbledÖ.

What a ****.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:52 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Just watching the Amazon documentary. Itís hilarious. Unintentionally.

All those interminable meetings where they say everything and nothing at the same time.

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:55 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Aww, poor Timmy.

Bye
Old 26-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Aww, poor Timmy.

Bye
And he was giving it large only a few weeks back. Oh bless him
Old 26-11-2021, 09:13 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Bit of a shame really. His absence will make the Aussies stronger. Still a rather ignominious end to an international career
Old 26-11-2021, 09:17 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Just watching the Amazon documentary. Itís hilarious. Unintentionally.

All those interminable meetings where they say everything and nothing at the same time.
I am watching that too it is hilarious
Old 26-11-2021, 09:21 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bit of a shame really. His absence will make the Aussies stronger. Still a rather ignominious end to an international career
I think so, Paine wasn't good enough, the Aussies will no doubt be stronger without him. Especially so if they pick the English keeper Inglis
Old 26-11-2021, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
And he was giving it large only a few weeks back. Oh bless him

Old 26-11-2021, 09:22 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Yes I agree.

I think to be dropped for sexting is bit unfair. Fine him or maybe ban him from one game.

Assuming he was dropped for that and not for his form

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 26-11-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Palace 'til i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Old 26-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Aww, poor Timmy.

Bye
It's a crying shame

For REAL men, these Aussies do blub a lot. We take defeat on the chin
Old 26-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
One possible replacement for Paine could be Josh Inglis, born in Leeds, United Kingdom.
I do wish these nations would produce their own talent.