Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-11-2021, 01:29 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
That hasn't been an option for a while now
Thanks Scrumpy, I thought we used to be able to do so

So how can you book tickets now for an awayday together without knowing the level of accrued points?
Old 25-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
So how can you book tickets now for an awayday together without knowing the level of accrued points?
You can still book tickets for family and friends who have the required number of points, but if you need to check how many points they've got then they have to log in to their own account and check it there.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:56 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I have no idea what mine was or should've been, so I have no idea if it's low/high or about right
Old 25-11-2021, 03:13 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
18,000. I think they've gone mad, lost the plot completely.
Now 9022.
Old 25-11-2021, 04:16 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
You can still book tickets for family and friends who have the required number of points, but if you need to check how many points they've got then they have to log in to their own account and check it there.
What about kids? My sons have never had an account, do I have to set one up for them now then?

So for those linked to your accounts you can no longer see their points making it more difficult to know when you can buy tickets for all, why have you made it more difficult Palace?
Old 25-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
What about kids? My sons have never had an account, do I have to set one up for them now then?

So for those linked to your accounts you can no longer see their points making it more difficult to know when you can buy tickets for all, why have you made it more difficult Palace?
Yes, I think you would need to set up accounts for your kids. Each account would be linked to a client ref and should display the loyalty points for that person.

The limitations of the current system in not being able to see loyalty points totals for your family and friends or a breakdown of your own loyalty points are truly rubbish, but I don't think they're intentional. It's more likely that features like these just get lost along the way or given low priority when they change providers or "upgrade" the systems.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:24 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine now seems to have corrected to the expected amount.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:34 PM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Without any details of transactions on the online account how can one monitor if loyalty points are correctly awarded for extra tickets purchases, shopping, eating and drinking at CPFC. Does the reader at the bar actually work ? It seems to make a noise and the light comes on when you tap your phone after purchase but doesn’t look too convincing that the transaction actually is recognised for loyalty points.