Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 24-11-2021, 07:17 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
What , like your common decency towards Brexit voters ?
ah the troll is hurt

SaulAlinsky
Old 24-11-2021, 07:27 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
This is one of the very few posts on this thread which deserves serious thought.
Wow.

Over 135,000 posts, five years in the making, and full of insight, personal experience and expertise. Yet in strides Mal with yet another user name to proclaim only the one he has quoted and a couple of others are worthy of attention.

Did you really read through all 6000 pages before making your definitive proclamation?

Last edited by adrenalin john; 24-11-2021 at 07:29 PM.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-11-2021, 01:15 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
A Ginola reference?

Are you suggesting he is a french right winger, Maladroit?
Vagina dildo.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:08 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Angus MacNeil at the select Committee asking Anne Marie Trevelyan and her hapless sidekick, the monetary advantage of the trade deal with NZ.?

Not surprisingly Trevelyan 'hadn't seen the analysis yet' but McNeil had, pointing out that of the 490 pounds lost from brexit, (twice the impact of Covid) the trade deal with NZ gets us back £1.

......so a £489 net loss

And a deal for NZ that is 30x more favourable for them vs the UK

They need a minister for incompetence with oversight over every department

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Thing is while none of the brexiteers will actually say it they have a win and itís Less eu migration. Itís a big win for them and even when we beg the eu workers to come to drive our petrol tankers they tell us to **** off. This is the win and itís a big one for the vast majority of the 17 million.

Cabbies can work all day long and get job after job, builders can pick their jobs and take a month to give a quote, subbies can act like wankers and it doesnít matter - there is no one to replace them so they wonít be let go.

Sure everything is inefficient and uber run most of their time on max price these days but the workers donít care. They have more secure jobs and earn more via the inflated prices. Sure women are left cab less or the uber never comes as it spots a better job but the worker doesnít care. They have more money and more security.

Thatís the win. All the other stuff is just noise. If they canít get their normal salt and vinegar walkers to go with lunch they donít give a shit. They certainly donít give a shit if the country is poorer if their wallet is heavier.
I agree with much of that .

God forbid people who have seen their jobs , their careers fecked on the alter of mass immigration from Europe's poorest states fighting back to reclaim what was theirs before the madness began .

Did anyone give a shit about them while they were rejoicing cheaper phone calls from the beach talking shite to their mates back home , no they didn't and you expect us to give one now ?

Someone said to me a while back I'm all right jack , if the cap fits wear it .
Old 25-11-2021, 02:43 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Highest asylum claims since 2004. Certainly claimed back our borders!
Everything we were told has been a lie. I will ask again for any of those here that still think Brexit is positive.
We have:
Less trade
Shortages
Higher asylum applications
A government of,quite simply, incompetents. From Peppa pig, to channel 4 being taxpayer supported, to corruption, to U turns, to world opinion plummeting like a stone etc etc

Please someone just give me something directly attributed to Brexit

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 25-11-2021, 02:53 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Angus MacNeil at the select Committee asking Anne Marie Trevelyan and her hapless sidekick, the monetary advantage of the trade deal with NZ.?

Not surprisingly Trevelyan 'hadn't seen the analysis yet' but McNeil had, pointing out that of the 490 pounds lost from brexit, (twice the impact of Covid) the trade deal with NZ gets us back £1.

......so a £489 net loss

And a deal for NZ that is 30x more favourable for them vs the UK

They need a minister for incompetence with oversight over every department

To view the link you have to Register or Login
How to show yourself up on Twitter:

Quote:
Peter Griffiths@MrPeteGriff

Replying to
@BestForBritain @Waringphilip and @AngusMacNeilSNP

Have I misunderstood something here. Isnít £1 back of £490 reasonable seeing as NZ is a small country the other side of the world? Iíd assume other countries are returning the bulk of the money?

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 25-11-2021, 03:19 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
How to show yourself up on Twitter:
Ffs! Just stupid
Old 25-11-2021, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Highest asylum claims since 2004. Certainly claimed back our borders!
Everything we were told has been a lie. I will ask again for any of those here that still think Brexit is positive.
We have:
Less trade
Shortages
Higher asylum applications
A government of,quite simply, incompetents. From Peppa pig, to channel 4 being taxpayer supported, to corruption, to U turns, to world opinion plummeting like a stone etc etc

Please someone just give me something directly attributed to Brexit
Yeh but Corbyn wanted free broadband for all
Old 25-11-2021, 04:26 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
I agree with much of that .

God forbid people who have seen their jobs , their careers fecked on the alter of mass immigration from Europe's poorest states fighting back to reclaim what was theirs before the madness began .

Did anyone give a shit about them while they were rejoicing cheaper phone calls from the beach talking shite to their mates back home , no they didn't and you expect us to give one now ?

Someone said to me a while back I'm all right jack , if the cap fits wear it .
what is this mangled mess of words...for example whilst as you put it re mass immigration we were allowed also to work anywhere in the EU.

the rest of your post is just madness writ large.

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-11-2021, 06:21 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
what is this mangled mess of words...for example whilst as you put it re mass immigration we were allowed also to work anywhere in the EU.
You can still work in the EU . Get a job offer and a visa and the worlds your oyster
Old 25-11-2021, 06:34 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
You can still work in the EU . Get a job offer and a visa and the worlds your oyster
But my Oyster Card doesn't work here in Oxon.
Old 25-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
the rest of your post is just madness writ large.
I read it as someone who had a trade but was crap at it who enjoyed not having much competition meaning he could charge stupid money for suboptimal crap, whose situation was ****ed buy a trademen who knew their job undercutting him.

The U.K.’s membership of the EU was overall beneficial to the people of the U.K. as most skill sets coming in we’re complimentary to what we already had. But if you were a lazy and crap bricklayer I can see why it would have been seen as a bad thing if a load of more talented and hard working Poles and Romanians rocked up.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:28 PM

Lama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I read it as someone who had a trade but was crap at it who enjoyed not having much competition meaning he could charge stupid money for suboptimal crap, whose situation was ****ed buy a trademen who knew their job undercutting him.

The U.K.ís membership of the EU was overall beneficial to the people of the U.K. as most skill sets coming in weíre complimentary to what we already had. But if you were a lazy and crap bricklayer I can see why it would have been seen as a bad thing if a load of more talented and hard working Poles and Romanians rocked up.
I suppose the Brexiteers' claim is that talented and hard working tradespeople () were being undercut by equally talented and hard working Poles.

You don't address that possibility. In fact, I regret to say that you appear not even to have considered it. Worse still, by talking about 'lazy and crap' (and presumably British?) bricklayers you are perhaps negatively stereotyping those people.

(I think I've mentioned elsewhere that I voted Remain)

(And I think you meant 'complementary', unless you meant that the Polish brickies were complimenting our British brickies.)

(And I won't even mention the rogue apostrophe in 'were' - but let's hope that SteveK doesn't notice it)
Old 25-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
I suppose the Brexiteers' claim is that talented and hard working tradespeople () were being undercut by equally talented and hard working Poles.

You don't address that possibility. In fact, I regret to say that you appear not even to have considered it. Worse still, by talking about 'lazy and crap' (and presumably British?) bricklayers you are perhaps negatively stereotyping those people.
Study after study after study after study has demonstrated that the only wage bracket who were negatively impacted by eu migration was the very bottom bracket, and even then any negative effect was marginal at best. All other wage brackets were neutral or positive. This has been mentioned countless times in here both before and after the referendum. Bricklayers and tradesmen in general are not in that bottom wage bracket. So as it is already known that the wage bracket trades find themsleves in were not impacted by eu migration, it is reasonable to assume that if any individuals were negatively impacted that were likely were crap and/or lazy.

Quote:
this is about as believable as it would be if I were to claim I made a typo on complementary.

Quote:
(And I think you meant 'complementary', unless you meant that the Polish brickies were complimenting our British brickies.)
I did. It’s been a long day and I am tired. You have found me wrong on something. Bathe in it.

Quote:
(And I won't even mention the rogue apostrophe in 'were' - but let's hope that SteveK doesn't notice it)
that’s an iPad autospelling thing.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
And where are there major problems with employment? In the lower paid sectors such as restaurants farming warehousing etc......given we are pretty much at full employment it shows we need immigration to keep these industries going......
Old 25-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 25-11-2021, 09:53 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Yeh but Corbyn wanted free broadband for all
Free pornÖÖTories might nick this idea if they think people will forget the lies, the sleaze etc
Old 25-11-2021, 09:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
He does try I must admit