Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-10-2021, 05:13 PM

BadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Etta James

Adele

Whitney Houston
Old 11-10-2021, 05:55 PM

spiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aretha, Gladys, Beth Hart
In any order for me.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:25 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I love the records too, as with The Cranberries but both very weak at reproducing it live, especially Blondie - if anyone can find a link with her singing well I’ll get them a pint next time I’m over.

like most bands some nights they will perform better then others but this seems pretty good.

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-10-2021, 01:19 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reading this thread again reminded of birthday bash I went to in 79 . This scruffy , yet strangely elegant looking woman was given the mic by the guy that was belting out a Tom Jones song . she started singing a song I knew I heard before but couldn't think of the title .. She went down an absolute storm , then had a few drinks and left . The next morning I asked my mate who the woman singer was ..He said it was Kiki Dee !! Christ what a voice she had , forget her and Elton John , she was a class above that . Anyway this was the song she sang .. Surprisingly different to the song she's famous for ..
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 12-10-2021, 01:57 PM

Marshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Debbie Harry did not need to be a great singer, just needed to fulfil a a young mans fantasies
Old 12-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post

like most bands some nights they will perform better then others but this seems pretty good.
Thanks for posting that - took me back and I had a grin on my face for the duration. Even if Blondie looked like Ann Widdicombe I would have been a fan but combining the pop punk music with someone that cool and that gorgeous was perfection
Old 12-10-2021, 02:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Itís not good at all, but itís better than normal. Having said that I still like the songs. Definately in top 3 sexy women of all time though.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:59 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís not good at all, but itís better than normal. Having said that I still like the songs. Definately in top 3 sexy women of all time though.
All you have proved is that you have cloth ears...welll done

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-10-2021, 07:59 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
All you have proved is that you have cloth ears...welll done
She is a weak singer, although seemed slightly better before they were really famous. I’ll bow to El Ag’s expertise but imo a good singer sounds better live than on records.

Hitting notes most of the time isn’t good enough.
Old 13-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
She is a weak singer, although seemed slightly better before they were really famous. Iíll bow to El Agís expertise but imo a good singer sounds better live than on records.

Hitting notes most of the time isnít good enough.
Technically a good singer hits pitch and can hold notes , apply vibrato etc. One thing Debbie Harry has is a voice with character and personality and thatís what to me is a great singer
Old 13-10-2021, 10:24 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Speaking of singers with good looks (but also a fabulous voice) I forgot Ronnie Spector.
Old 13-10-2021, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Oxted Eagle View Post
One thing Debbie Harry has is a voice with character and personality and thatís what to me is a great singer
Well summed up.

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-10-2021, 12:29 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aretha
Sandy Denny
Beth Hart
Old 14-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Rebecca Lovell ( Larkin Poe)
Grace Potter
Beth Hart