Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2021, 02:38 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I suppose foes and foxes are both correct.
Sorted.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
I said I was playing 'riffmatic' not darts. Do keep up old chap.
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I was reading this as "riff-mat-tic" and assumed it was some Internet thing.

Then I remembered the 3 "R's" thing.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:12 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
People who register on the BBS and post 300 times in two months and deny that they are a banned or an ex member. Grow a pair and admit it.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:20 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Fen? Most definitely.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:47 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I was reading this as "riff-mat-tic" and assumed it was some Internet thing.

Then I remembered the 3 "R's" thing.
Same. I thought it might be something to do with drums.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:04 AM

MKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMKDave : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This blxxdy annoyed me

I haven't been on here for a while but wanted to issue a warning
My son was driving to work for the early shift, and at a set of traffic lights, the car in front of him stopped sharply when the lights changed from green to amber. He hit the back of it damaging it's bumper.
He is fully comprehensive, so rang his insurance company and was told as he was commuting to work he isn't covered.
He is obviously very worried as he could now face a very large bill.
To be honest he should have checked his policy more thoroughly, but when you took out your policy did anyone from the Insurance company mention this.
I checked my policy and not only am I not covered but if I was commuting to a place of study I also wouldn't be covered.
For those of us who thought that comprehensive ment comprehensive - Beware
To those of you that are saying I knew that, well I didn't
Most people use their car to get to work. Insurance companies hide behind these things to prevent paying out.
Always remember you were visiting a friend.
Rant over
Apologies if this is in the wrong place
Old 15-09-2021, 08:05 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
People who register on the BBS and post 300 times in two months and deny that they are a banned or an ex member. Grow a pair and admit it.

He’s forum equivalent to Millwall’s fan base. Like him, their entire existence is based around telling everyone who will listen just how much they don’t care.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...
Old 15-09-2021, 08:32 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDave View Post
My son was driving to work for the early shift, and at a set of traffic lights, the car in front of him stopped sharply when the lights changed from green to amber. He hit the back of it damaging it's bumper.
He is fully comprehensive, so rang his insurance company and was told as he was commuting to work he isn't covered.
To be honest he should have checked his policy more thoroughly, but when you took out your policy did anyone from the Insurance company mention this.
I checked my policy and not only am I not covered but if I was commuting to a place of study I also wouldn't be covered.
Most people use their car to get to work. Insurance companies hide behind these things to prevent paying out.
Rant over
That’s a shame that given COVID 19 his circumstances have needed to become more flexible in order to keep his job. Such a pity that this was literally an early shift when he couldn’t use public transport…I AM SURE THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL UNDERSTAND THE EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES
Old 15-09-2021, 08:39 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rant over
Thanks, it’s a good warning. I know I’m covered but will be checking my sons policy

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 15-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rant over

Unfortunately commuting is often now listed as “driving in peak periods”

I have sympathy. I got 6 points, had my car towed and a dirty great fine for driving uninsured, despite being fully comp on my own policy. I was driving my partners car to my dad’s to look at fixing something, can’t remember what, when I was pulled over by the plod. (ANPR showed female driver, Police see bearded male in driver seat).

Anyway, it transpired that under 25 years of age, driving other cars with their party insurance wasn’t automatically applied to the policy and that I had to pay a further £12 for it. I was 24 and 11 months.

Old Bill, who can use discretion, decided to **** me anyway.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...
Old 15-09-2021, 08:51 AM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Someone complains in the background about the Government during a live broadcast on the BBC. The BBC just lets the broadcast continue.
Someone complains in the background about the BBC during a live broadcast on BBC breakfast and they immediately cut away back to the studio.

They are happy to let protesters disrupt & make their political point, but not when it's directed at them!
Old 15-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rant over
Hang on....what? If you're driving to work you're not insured? wtf is that all about?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:49 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I had not heard of this either. Will be checking my policy tonight. Another ‘dark pattern’ from the insurance industry
Old 15-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Hang on....what? If you're driving to work you're not insured? wtf is that all about?
You gotta hand it to the insurance industry though, that is a belter of an out clause.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never heard of this before, wonder if they've tried it here? You would think it would be a known thing. However it looks like there are a few levels of comprehensive insurance and most should choose to be at least covered for commuting.... just in case.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Is it widely known or not?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
You gotta hand it to the insurance industry though, that is a belter of an out clause.
Its also a massive legal problem too.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
I had not heard of this either. Will be checking my policy tonight. Another ‘dark pattern’ from the insurance industry
Its barely a new thing. It’s been a part of car insurance for as long as I can remember.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-09-2021, 12:35 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Its also a massive legal problem too.
What if ferrying children to school then parking up so you can get your train on time. This is part of your commute so I guess would be filed under commuting?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:36 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
I may be wrong but at renewal time I think I am always asked if my travel is for social and domestic purposes only or includes business use and commuting. Of course that assumes you speak to someone at renewal - most people probably renew automatically or use online and/or price comparison sites
Old 15-09-2021, 12:40 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
I have learned that if you are driving for anything that would even resemble work that you need to be fully covered for commuting. Even volunteering I think.