Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
I'm glad that they've finally got round to making an apology.

However, there's no mention of the distribution of physical season tickets for those who have requested one. Anyone throw any light on this?
Old 14-09-2021, 07:13 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This may have been raised already so please accept my apologies in advance but do we still accumulate points for purchasing food and drink in the ground because the card reader at the bar in the lower Holmesdale didn’t accept my digital ticket?
Old 14-09-2021, 07:23 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
Is there any way we can get an idea of how many ST holders were unable to attend due to the club not sending tickets? Maybe a poll.
I didnít travel , I sent 4 emails to request a paper ticket or a refund, not heard a thing from them
Old 14-09-2021, 07:32 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfies army View Post
I didnít travel , I sent 4 emails to request a paper ticket or a refund, not heard a thing from them
Do we get a refund?
Old 14-09-2021, 07:34 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anybody actually received a physical season ticket? Allegedly some were posted later week.
Old 14-09-2021, 08:19 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
U16's for sure, and some disabled fans.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Two emails from me with no reply
Old 14-09-2021, 10:38 PM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Me too. There is no way I would travel without a ticket. I would be very interested to know how many of us there are in this situation.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:15 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The new update does NOT help me at all.

I’m still waiting for a digital season ticket to be sent to my phone, and the alternative method online still does not let me add to mobile wallet.

On Monday, I emailed with a long and full description of my issues, and still NO reply so far!
Old 15-09-2021, 06:22 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
The new update does NOT help me at all.

I’m still waiting for a digital season ticket to be sent to my phone, and the alternative method online still does not let me add to mobile wallet.

On Monday, I emailed with a long and full description of my issues, and still NO reply so far!
I think expecting a reply within a couple of days, given the number of emails they will have had in the last week, is a little optimistic.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Good to get an apology*if not an explanation. (*The apology was for not getting the season tickets distributed for the Spurs game, when really they should have been distributed in plenty of time for the Brentford game). Worryingly there is no reassurance that the “technical issues” are fixed or even properly understood and now, because of the mishandling of the roll out the box office will be responding to all the myriad individual issues that arose as a result and not being able to fully focus on the roll out solution. I don’t think this is going away for a while yet.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Following Saturdayís match against Spurs, we wanted to provide you with an update about the clubís transition to Mobile Tickets, and also apologise to those who experienced issues in the run up to the game. Please find the update below:

More than half of our Season Ticket holders successfully downloaded their Mobile Season Ticket ahead of the Spurs game, with several thousands gaining entry quickly and safely using Mobile Tickets on Saturday. We would like to thank those Season Ticket holders for doing so, especially at such short notice.

However, the roll-out of Season tickets ahead of the Spurs game was far later than we had hoped and planned for, and this was caused by technical issues that we did our utmost to overcome. We are acutely aware that some Season Ticket holders experienced issues either with the switch to Mobile Ticketing, or delivery delays with e-tickets.

We would like to sincerely apologise to any Season Ticket holder that was affected by such issues in the run up to the game. We know how frustrating and upsetting that must have been, and we are really sorry.

We understand that supporters understandably need more time, more communication, and in some cases, more support.

We would like to thank supporters for arriving in good time, especially for the early kick-off. We opened several reprint stations that worked effectively to provide solutions for those who did experience difficulties Ė and this is something we will continue to do, until all issues are ironed out. We were delighted that every supporter got into the stadium in time for kick-off and there were no major delays at the turnstiles.

We did see significant and positive take up of the Mobile Season Ticket option, and for those supporters with smartphones, we advise that this will be the best and most reliable way to store tickets and access Selhurst Park going forward.

For those Season Ticket holders who havenít yet downloaded their Mobile Season Ticket, guidance on doing so can be found here to add tickets to Apple Wallet (iPhone users) or Google Pay (Android users).

With our match against Brighton nearly 13 days away, we will keep the Season Ticket download option open until next Tuesday morning. Season Ticket holders who have not downloaded their Mobile Season Ticket by 9am on Tuesday 21 September will be emailed e-tickets for the Brighton game well in advance of the match.

All Season Ticket holders aged 16 or under should have received their Season card by now; if they have not arrived, please email the Box Office.

Thank you for your continued, loyal support, and once again, please accept our sincere apologies if you were affected by issues before Spurs.

Kind regards,
CPFC
I tweeted SP yesterday asking when the club would man up and apologise so I'm taking 100% credit for that effort.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:34 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
However, there's no mention of the distribution of physical season tickets for those who have requested one. Anyone throw any light on this?
Previous page:

Thank you for your email, and I hope that you are well.

I am sorry that you have not received your season ticket cards as yet. I can see that a note has been left on your account for a plastic card to be sent to you both. Whilst we were aiming to send out all plastic cards last week, unfortunately we were unable to process all of these. We are aiming to print out the remaining season ticket cards within the next couple of days so this should be with you by the end of the week.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Deandra
Old 15-09-2021, 08:36 AM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I think expecting a reply within a couple of days, given the number of emails they will have had in the last week, is a little optimistic.
I donít , if your going to attempt to change things to gain entry to the stadium with 2 days to go before a massive game I think it reasonable to hire extra staff to cover to problems your likely to cause, even if itís just temporary staff.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Previous page:

Thank you for your email, and I hope that you are well.

I am sorry that you have not received your season ticket cards as yet. I can see that a note has been left on your account for a plastic card to be sent to you both. Whilst we were aiming to send out all plastic cards last week, unfortunately we were unable to process all of these. We are aiming to print out the remaining season ticket cards within the next couple of days so this should be with you by the end of the week.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Deandra
Thanks K

One wonders why they reply to some emails asking the same question and fail to reply to others.

How much longer does the club allow the Box Office to be mis-managed.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:40 AM

Andy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
Sharing Season Tickets

Apologies, I am sure this has already been raised but....

Any idea what happens if I change my phone and number? Currently I will still be blocked from downloading I guess.

My main dilemma is that my two kids (in their twenties) share a ticket and cost of it. So now one of them has it downloaded it to their phone the other can't download it. Logically, the one with it downloaded should be able to transfer it to the other so they can go when the other is not.
I do not understand why I cannot download the season ticket onto two or three phones because obviously the ticket will only work once on the day.
With Brighton coming up my son is starting to worry he will not be able to go as he is blocked form downloading to his wallet.

The box office have been no help whatsoever.
Does anybody know how one can enable a friend to use their ticket for the day?
Old 15-09-2021, 10:36 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Apologies, I am sure this has already been raised but....

Any idea what happens if I change my phone and number? Currently I will still be blocked from downloading I guess.

My main dilemma is that my two kids (in their twenties) share a ticket and cost of it. So now one of them has it downloaded it to their phone the other can't download it. Logically, the one with it downloaded should be able to transfer it to the other so they can go when the other is not.
I do not understand why I cannot download the season ticket onto two or three phones because obviously the ticket will only work once on the day.
With Brighton coming up my son is starting to worry he will not be able to go as he is blocked form downloading to his wallet.

The box office have been no help whatsoever.
Does anybody know how one can enable a friend to use their ticket for the day?

Open up the ticket that has been downloaded, click on details and disable 'hold near terminal to use' then go back to ticket, screen shot it and send to whoever you want to use it

This should resolve it
Old 15-09-2021, 10:37 AM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
I'm glad that they've finally got round to making an apology.

I was told (by email) that I will be sent one
Old 15-09-2021, 10:41 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
'With our match against Brighton nearly 13 days away, we will keep the Season Ticket download option open until next Tuesday morning. Season Ticket holders who have not downloaded their Mobile Season Ticket by 9am on Tuesday 21 September will be emailed e-tickets for the Brighton game well in advance of the match.'

So those like me who downloaded the season ticket and moved it to Google Pay but then it didn't work at the turnstile (but fortunately also had an e-mailed ticket print-out which did work) won't have an emailed ticket sent to us for the next game as back up?

Jokers...
Old 15-09-2021, 10:43 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
'With our match against Brighton nearly 13 days away, we will keep the Season Ticket download option open until next Tuesday morning. Season Ticket holders who have not downloaded their Mobile Season Ticket by 9am on Tuesday 21 September will be emailed e-tickets for the Brighton game well in advance of the match.'

So those like me who downloaded the season ticket and moved it to Google Pay but then it didn't work at the turnstile (but fortunately also had an e-mailed ticket print-out which did work) won't have an emailed ticket sent to us for the next game as back up?

Jokers...
I think if you downloaded the season ticket first THEN got sent an e-ticket the e-ticket superseded the download season ticket

If in doubt call the premium rate number...