Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-05-2022, 12:25 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How many tickets have Bromley sold for Wembley?
Bought five today, but only showed availability for two sections. Are other sections sold out, or just not the demand this time?

"They couldn't, could they? Benteke in the middle... BENTEKE!!!!!"
Old 05-05-2022, 12:28 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
How many tickets have Bromley sold for Wembley?
Bought five today, but only showed availability for two sections. Are other sections sold out, or just not the demand this time?
About 10k - but there's another match at the same venue on the same day - so I'd imagine there's some sort of restrictions to cope with 4 teams in attendance. I'd imagine a decent turn out from Wales.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:49 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJacko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
About 10k - but there's another match at the same venue on the same day - so I'd imagine there's some sort of restrictions to cope with 4 teams in attendance. I'd imagine a decent turn out from Wales.
Ta! Daresay the Man Utd game means a few off the total who'd like to have gone to Wembley, too.

"They couldn't, could they? Benteke in the middle... BENTEKE!!!!!"
Old 05-05-2022, 01:01 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ta! Daresay the Man Utd game means a few off the total who'd like to have gone to Wembley, too.
definitely
Old 07-05-2022, 08:31 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Only draw 2-2 with Dover... All gone a bit off the boil.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Only draw 2-2 with Dover... All gone a bit off the boil.
Doverís first point, bless them
Old 15-05-2022, 05:47 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Nice 4-2 win at Barnet to finish off with. Dennis on the scoresheet, some confidence before WEMBLEY (oh my god) next week!
Old 15-05-2022, 06:20 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
^ Even the Bromley website can't be bothered to report this!
Old 15-05-2022, 08:19 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
It's good that they had a final day win.

They've finished 10th which I think will be seen as a disappointment. While it doesn't bother me that didn't make the play-offs (as I enjoy watching The National League) where in the league they finish and the money spent the expectation from the board is probably higher than mid-table.

I think they won't have put anything on the website (as the time I write this) as it's the awards tonight and they probably had a lot of other things that needed doing before that begins.

Hopefully next Sunday can be successful. I won't be going as I've decided to watch Palace. It would have been nice had it not clashed with the Premier League final day but I don't know when else they could have done it.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Shame the season went downhill and is ending on a bittersweet note. It seemed to coincide with Woodman's will-he-won't-he saga with Gillingham, which dragged on a tad. I wouldn't be surprised to see him depart in the summer.
Old 16-05-2022, 04:25 PM

Jim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim Bhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No surprise that Bromley are struggling after appointing Woodman as manager. He is a goalkeeper coach, has never managed at any level, and has made loads of signings since becoming manager that haven't worked out. All of Bromley's better players were signed under Neil Smith - Cheek, Coulson, Bush etc. I'm going to the final on Sunday but fully expect Wrexham to win comfortably. Will be amazed if Woodman is still manager by Christmas.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:10 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bhoy View Post
No surprise that Bromley are struggling after appointing Woodman as manager. He is a goalkeeper coach, has never managed at any level, and has made loads of signings since becoming manager that haven't worked out. All of Bromley's better players were signed under Neil Smith .
Absolutely, I wasnít best pleased when he got the job and was amazed how well he did to shut me up, for a good while. Big alarm bells if you canít sign a player, we canít get by on that. Will worry after Sunday.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:03 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bhoy View Post
. Will be amazed if Woodman is still manager by Christmas.
Iíll be amazed if heís still manager at the start of next season, let alone Christmas and I think he knows it. I know results havenít been good, but his demeanour has definitely changed.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:33 AM

I’m worried I am going to get my comeuppance for the fact that Wrexham have never beaten Palace in the league. I am guessing that’s the most games we’ve played any team and not lost. Possible saving grace that we lost the one cup game against them in 1974.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:34 AM

Oh terrific, Wrexham have “City” status conferred upon them days before the big occasion. :O
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Iím worried I am going to get my comeuppance for the fact that Wrexham have never beaten Palace in the league. I am guessing thatís the most games weíve played any team and not lost. Possible saving grace that we lost the one cup game against them in 1974.
I bet the Wrexham manager will put that up on the dressing room wall as a rallying call to fire his players up. A bit of revenge for all those palace fans thatíll be at Wembley who were around in 1977

Or maybe not
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
If I wasn't at Selhurst tomorrow, I'd certainly be at Wembley.
I wouldn't mind betting if there wasn't a clash of fixtures, there would be more like the 16,000 supporting Bromley, as there was the last time they were at Wembley.
Good luck tomorrow. I will be keeping a keen eye on the score.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
If I wasn't at Selhurst tomorrow, I'd certainly be at Wembley.
I wouldn't mind betting if there wasn't a clash of fixtures, there would be more like the 16,000 supporting Bromley, as there was the last time they were at Wembley.
Good luck tomorrow. I will be keeping a keen eye on the score.
Me too!!

the Millwall and Charlton fans among Bromleyís support will have to cope without us
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exactly this, know a few bromley who are gutted we're at home tomorrow. We still affect their attendances .
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Made in Bromley

I’ll have to watch it when I get home from palace...but COYB