Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-10-2021, 07:12 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
IPTV for firestick

I know I am being lazy and not doing a search, but I don't get much time on here anymore. Anyone recommend an IPTV, I paid 65 last year for a god service, but can't get hold of them to renew. TIA.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:13 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Oh and PM if you need to please.
Old 13-10-2021, 08:41 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Similar info also required here please
Old 13-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
PM me guys. I'll put you in touch with the service I use which has been good for over a year.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:06 PM

swanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Have a recomneded service think its 30 for the year currently. happy to pass on
Old 14-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
PM me guys. I'll put you in touch with the service I use which has been good for over a year.
I can highly recommend it. Best I have used to date.
Old 15-10-2021, 08:19 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I can highly recommend it. Best I have used to date.
You're on it too? I thought you were with DND?
Old 21-10-2021, 06:25 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Anyone else find All4 proper shit on the firestick?
Old 21-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Anyone else find All4 proper shit on the firestick?
All4 is shit full stop. Got the app on our TV and last time I used it it wasn't full HD footage.