Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
I am not chasing it as it is their responsibility so hope it reappears
Old 13-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
My ST has vanished off of my apple wallet after using it last match so does that mean fecked for Newcastle?
Have you tried this?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2021, 02:02 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Have you tried this?

Cheers for that. So for some reason unlike the various loyalty cards in the wallet our stupid twats setup expires the ST? I want my good old fashioned plastic card back.
Old 13-10-2021, 08:37 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here

Crystal Palace will host events on Saturday, 16th October and Tuesday, 19th October for supporters who require support with their digital Season Ticket.

Box Office support staff will be on hand to help supporters download their digital Season Ticket to ensure their access to the stadium on matchdays for the rest of 21/22 season is as smooth as possible.

These will take place at Entrance 11-12 and are free to attend. Supporters simply need to To view the link you have to Register or Login and make sure they download the digital pass in advance, which will be included in their booking confirmation email.

TEST EVENT TIMES
Saturday, 16th October: 12:00-14:00
Tuesday, 19th October: 14:00-16:00

If you plan on attending one of these events, please ensure you book online in advance first.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:48 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
So people who can't download season tickets have to download a digital pass before they get help?

What a load of wankers the club have become.
Old 14-10-2021, 06:18 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:

Crystal Palace will host events on Saturday, 16th October and Tuesday, 19th October for supporters who require support with their digital Season Ticket.

Box Office support staff will be on hand to help supporters download their digital Season Ticket to ensure their access to the stadium on matchdays for the rest of 21/22 season is as smooth as possible.

These will take place at Entrance 11-12 and are free to attend. Supporters simply need to To view the link you have to Register or Login and make sure they download the digital pass in advance, which will be included in their booking confirmation email.

TEST EVENT TIMES

If you plan on attending one of these events, please ensure you book online in advance first.
Why didn't they do this before the season started? The roll out is a complete and utter fiasco. What are other clubs doing?

Parish should have told the FA to do one.

Customer Service in the Premiersh1te is Sh1te.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 14-10-2021, 07:15 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
I have a problem with my laptop, I'll pop along and get that fixed.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:41 AM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do sympathise with the box office staff. They’ve been handed a system that is failing.
I downloaded my ST to Google Pay weeks ago and used it for the Brighton game. Since then I’ve had 3 emails telling me I have still to complete the download.
The ST is there in the App and Google, but now I can’t see the Newcastle game.
Latest missive is that the system is being upgraded so please ignore the email from the night before with a link to effect the download.
I am firmly in the plastic card camp.
The new system is clearly designed for data gathering and the prevent trading of match day seats.

When bloody Season Ticket download?
Old 14-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post

When bloody Season Ticket download?
When plastic season ticket come?
Old 14-10-2021, 08:49 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
I fail to see how this digital ticketing is of benefit to anyone other than the club itself.

Did anyone really find using a plastic card a chore ?

Everyone should have boycotted the system until the club gave in.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:18 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
I fail to see how this digital ticketing is of benefit to anyone other than the club itself.

I prefer it and once the issues are ironed out it will be much easier for me and I'm sure many others. I don't want to have to carry around an extra card I can lose and have to physically hand over to someone else if they want to borrow it.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:54 AM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Quote:

Iím using the digital season ticket but I do think itís worse. As well as all of the implementation problems I really donít like using my phone for everything because if it breaks or is stolen then Iím stuck. Itís why I keep using physical debit and credit cards as well as my Oyster card to pay for things instead of my phone. It really isnít that difficult to do so - they all fit in two pockets!
Old 14-10-2021, 10:08 AM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:

TEST EVENT TIMES

Not sure where to begin with this ridiculous announcement...

Is it for real? You need to actually book this online?

Who wants to spend their precious weekend time practicing to access a football stadium and secondly, how many are actually that local anymore?

Absolutely tone deaf from the club on this whole episode

Surely upon looking at the data they hold they could probably see the majority live more than 5 miles from the stadium

Just when you thought this fiasco couldn't get anymore ridiculous
Old 14-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post

Just when you thought this fiasco couldn't get anymore ridiculous
Who thought that?

Certainly not me
Old 14-10-2021, 11:41 AM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been sent an email to say disregard the last email they sent re downloading ticket for Newcastle.

Can we not just all have plastic cards? I still have my old one if that helps FFS.

How much combined time has been wasted on a not fit for purpose system.

It weren't broke in the first place, why try to fix it!
Old 14-10-2021, 11:46 AM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
Who thought that?

Certainly not me
Dare I say it... 'typical Palace'!

I've read it a few times now and it's actually quite funny in parts

"Crystal Palace will host events"

"...free to attend. Supporters simply need to book online first here"

and finally, in bold "If you plan on attending one of these events, please ensure you book online in advance first."

Are we part of a mockumentary and this is one big joke?

Who actually signed this off?
Old 14-10-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:

We all had a card that they could reauthorise each year once ST was paid for. Who cares about loss of face if they revert back to it. People do not want to have to go to the club to sort things out. It costs time and money for them, and wastes club staff time. If something works why the fxxk try and fix it!!
Angry of Bromley
Old 14-10-2021, 12:50 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I missing something or do they really expect me to make 120 mile round trip for this???
Old 14-10-2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
Am I missing something or do they really expect me to make 120 mile round trip for this???
Yes, but it is free... dont forget to book online though
Old 14-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Can we not just all have plastic cards? I still have my old one if that helps FFS.
Email the box office and ask for one.

I told them I still had my old card but they sent me a new one anyway.