Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-12-2021, 02:50 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Moxon clearly wanted to string it out because he's very unlikely to get a job elsewhere
Old 03-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Wow, absolute clear out at Yorkshire.

'Director of cricket Martyn Moxon, head coach Andrew Gale and all members of the coaching staff are among 16 people to have left Yorkshire amid the racism scandal.'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
According to Telegraph sport, it looks as though this might be about to get very toxic. Players are now threatening to quit Yorkshire and potentially speak out further at an employment tribunal. If so, and with further mud slinging, it's unlikely many will come out looking too good, including Rafiq.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:33 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wow, absolute clear out at Yorkshire.

'Director of cricket Martyn Moxon, head coach Andrew Gale and all members of the coaching staff are among 16 people to have left Yorkshire amid the racism scandal.'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I would imagine a few of them will have strong employment claims against Yorkshire. Unless the view is that the whole coaching staff is racist, feel for the ones who are carrying the can for the those that are
Old 04-12-2021, 08:25 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Would be interesting to see if Patel gets all the 10 wickets so far he has 6

Could be India V Patel
Old 04-12-2021, 08:32 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fook me, he got all 10!
Old 04-12-2021, 08:40 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
Fook me, he got all 10!

‘Kin ell. Not sure I’ve ever seen that at this level of cricket
Old 04-12-2021, 08:40 AM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fook me, he got all 10!
I see he bowled 48 overs
One man team !
Old 04-12-2021, 08:41 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
According to Telegraph sport, it looks as though this might be about to get very toxic. Players are now threatening to quit Yorkshire and potentially speak out further at an employment tribunal. If so, and with further mud slinging, it's unlikely many will come out looking too good, including Rafiq.
They’re in deep shit financially. This could very possibly be terminal
Old 04-12-2021, 08:48 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Fook me, he got all 10!
I watched it didn’t take long lol
Old 04-12-2021, 08:49 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fook me, he got all 10!
Fantastic effort!
Old 04-12-2021, 08:49 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

I think the record is 19 wickets by some bowler I need to Google it now

Edit: in 1956 Jim Laker took 19 wickets against Aus

So if Patel takes 10 more wickets he can break that record . No pressure Mr Patel

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 04-12-2021 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Jim Laker… at the Oval.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:54 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
They’re in deep shit financially. This could very possibly be terminal
Having made the decision to remove all coaching staff (subject, of course, to appeal - it certainly looks like Gale is going down that route), they now have just a few months to prepare a team for the new season. Talks of players going on strike, seemingly in support of the coaching staff.

Certainly a huge mess both on & off the field. Will be watching this with interest.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I think the record is 19 wickets by some bowler I need to Google it now

Edit: in 1956 Jim Laker took 19 wickets against Aus

So if Patel takes 10 more wickets he can break that record . No pressure Mr Patel
Didn’t Tony Lock take the other wicket? No wonder they weren’t best of pals off the field
Old 04-12-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Jim Laker… at the Oval.
Old Trafford
Old 04-12-2021, 09:02 AM

Shep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShep : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Kumble took 10 in an innings against Pakistan in 1999, I think that was the second one, Jim Laker being the first.

From memory Laker's celebration was a quick hand shake and walk off - I doubt the latest one was as restrained.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
Kumble took 10 in an innings against Pakistan in 1999, I think this was the second one, Jim Laker being the first.

From memory Laker's celebration was a quick hand shake and walk off - I doubt the latest one was as restrained.
Back in the hutch for a cup of tea, scone and a fag
Old 04-12-2021, 09:05 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Jim Laker… at the Oval.
Yup I did know there was an English bowler but couldn’t remember the name I am getting old
Old 04-12-2021, 09:07 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Didn’t Tony Lock take the other wicket? No wonder they weren’t best of pals off the field
I would be peeed off too haha

But I didn’t know that. Record books are not kind for the person finishing second etc
Old 04-12-2021, 09:11 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Fantastic from Patel