Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-11-2021, 05:14 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
If everyone in the world invests in it we can all be rich.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:19 PM
Seńor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
today is a good day to buy Bitcoin. Looking forward to another 100% rise against the dollar in the next seven weeks.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:47 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Some timing there
Old 04-12-2021, 12:34 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Yikes!

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 04-12-2021, 12:39 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
thanks Neil!
Old 04-12-2021, 05:45 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Some timing there
Hahahah I got all excited for a moment until I realised how much I lost

In the hole for the VAST sum of $9 now on my 0.00000001 of a bit coin or whatever it is !

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 04-12-2021, 11:32 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The second-biggest drop in my 11-month dalliance with crypto. Lucky I got in when I did. It's been up to 200 plus pct profit on my 3 coins in that time (BTC ADA and VET) Now it's back to 80 pct profit from this time back in mid January when I started.

Could be time to put some more in, I missed the low on the last major drop in July when I seriously considered putting in the same amount I started with.

Happy with my 3 coins and I suspect if I'm going to do well out of it it will come from VET which is supposedly heavily aligned with the Internet of Things. BTC and ADA are hedges, when one does well the other falls and vice versa. VET has its own trajectory as far as this very basic amateur investor/punter can tell.

Today right now it's looking like I've missed the low... by about 10 pct which is decision time I'd say.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:20 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Another chance to buy at a low.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 09-12-2021, 09:39 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
For any investors on here, does anyone have XRP?

I own just under 1k. I cannot for the lift of me see how it wont increase in value massively once the legal case is settled.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:01 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post

I own just under 1k. I cannot for the lift of me see how it wont increase in value massively once the legal case is settled.
Hi Billy,

Yeah I have over 125k of XRP - the utility alone is phenomenal as is the worldwide adoption. As you quite rightly say, once the SEC case is settled (probably latest end of Q1 next year) then it’s going to absolutely fly!! I really wouldn’t be surprised to see $10-14 per XRP

For me is currently the most suppressed & undervalued currency in the whole Crypto market ….. until it isn’t!
Old 09-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post

I've got 30,000 and hope you're right! Thought today was going to be the day it shot back up, but it's ending badly
Old 09-12-2021, 10:29 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bitcoin Cash is another which may well fly during this coming altseason
Old 09-12-2021, 11:23 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I panic sold my XRP last xmas for around 0.21$. Regretted it ever since.

I've been playing with Crypto for 3 or 4 years and I'm rubbish at it, if 'd just done nothing other than keep my Etherium and Bitcoin I'd be sooooo much better off. I'm still somewhere between 200-300% up though so can't complain and I'm enjoying the ride.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:34 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamone View Post
I've got 30,000 and hope you're right! Thought today was going to be the day it shot back up, but it's ending badly
Hahah I just checked mine and I have …….26

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 10-12-2021, 06:46 AM
I'm not divorced

Do these other currencies have to be ‘mined’, have a fixed supply or can they be generated ad libitum out of thin air?
Old 10-12-2021, 09:32 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
There’s a big bubble of them in the South Sea.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:55 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Do these other currencies have to be ‘mined’, have a fixed supply or can they be generated ad libitum out of thin air?
Varies. You can see the limit of supply with a little googling. Anything worth anything will have a max supply
Old 10-12-2021, 10:01 AM

I'm still balls deep in nano.

High risk, high reward. I consider crypto more of a lotto ticket or massive accumulator than a steady investment. Nano is among the best tech there. Is instant, feeless, decentralised, uses next to no energy relative to most of the others etc and crucially works!!

It however has absolutely no PR from the developers and had a massive theft from the bitgrail robbery that scared many off.

If it goes... it goes big time. easily 50x its value. The longer it fails to take advantage of its superior tech, the bigger the risk someone takes its place.

I have a few tiny bits of others but 90%+ on the lotto ticket that is nano. Go big or go home innit
Old 10-12-2021, 10:48 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Hi Billy,

Yeah I have over 125k of XRP - the utility alone is phenomenal as is the worldwide adoption. As you quite rightly say, once the SEC case is settled (probably latest end of Q1 next year) then it’s going to absolutely fly!! I really wouldn’t be surprised to see $10-14 per XRP

For me is currently the most suppressed & undervalued currency in the whole Crypto market ….. until it isn’t!
wow 125!

3 questions.

1. How did you afford that amount to begin with? profit from other crypto or just personal savings?

2. Do you own any other crypto?

3. Send us 10k when your a millionaire from xrp.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:49 PM
EAGLES

I also like the look of Harmony ONE.