Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Actually it appears to be true To view the link you have to Register or Login

Utter madness. We recognise your vaccine, we don't recognise your vaccine. I thought the British pfizer doses came from the EU and were shipped from the EU to the UK?
Youíve got to be ducking joking. Iíve booked with my daughter to visit for the first time and have the biontec pfizer vax. Does this mean if one person is positive on the plane then we canít leave the house.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Youíve got to be ducking joking. Iíve booked with my daughter to visit for the first time and have the biontec pfizer vax. Does this mean if one person is positive on the plane then we canít leave the house.
Looks that way despite it being the same vaccine made in the same factories in the EU.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Looks that way despite it being the same vaccine made in the same factories in the EU.
It would definitely be a shame if this affected 1905 as he seems like a good egg.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
They can f uck off. My mobile will be turned off.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thatís what has happened to me yeah. Donít risk visiting the UK is all I can say. Lucky itís only until Sunday for me, and (I only came here one way for now for long stay) but yeah you could fly over for a weekend from CPH - someone on your plane tests positive, you get contacted on day 2 and your weekend break turns into a 10 day stay.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
They can f uck off. My mobile will be turned off.
Hope the police don't catch up to you. They only have 50k cases per day to deal with.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
I'm not divorced

Surely they just have to change that technically. Although nothing would surprise me.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Thatís what has happened to me yeah. Donít risk visiting the UK is all I can say. Lucky itís only until Sunday for me, and (I only came here one way for now for long stay) but yeah you could fly over for a weekend from CPH - someone on your plane tests positive, you get contacted on day 2 and your weekend break turns into a 10 day stay.
its not just the uk - rules being made-up on the hoof everywhere, with no proper checking/thought leading to unintended consequences. My daughter was in Morocco and had to get out on 36 hours notice, following which the border shut in and out for at least two weeks. She got what we think was one of the last flights out - I dread to think what would have happened if she had tried to book an hour later. I assume it would have been some sort of repatriation flight - or stay indefinitely there.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Surely they just have to change that technically. Although nothing would surprise me.
You would think it was an easy fix considering the uk and eu Pfizer factories are the same frigging factories producing exactly the same product based in the eu.

I guess the only difference is a foren jabs the arm and you canít trust a foren in brexit Britain (except the forens who invent and make the stuff).
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You would think it was an easy fix considering the uk and eu Pfizer factories are the same frigging factories producing exactly the same product based in the eu.

I guess the only difference is a foren jabs the arm and you can’t trust a foren in brexit Britain (except the forens who invent and make the stuff).

Much though I wish Brexit didn't happen, this is ridiculous. Is Brexit also the reason why some European and other countries temporarily rejected the version of the AZ vaccine made in India last summer?

Last edited by Philipw; Yesterday at 11:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
Much though I wish Brexit didn't happen, this is ridiculous. Is Brexit also the reason why some European and other countries temporarily rejected the version of the AZ vaccine made in India last summer?
That vaccine was at least made in a different factory by different people. This vaccine is made in the same factory, by the same people with the same ingredients and to the same standard. I thought that EU decision was really ******* stupid so this decision is a few measures below really ******* stupid. It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. It’s literally, exactly, 100%, the same product.

And no this latest stupid outcome wouldn’t have happened. We would have undoubtedly gone it alone on procurement of vaccines but we would of course be part of the eu vaccine passport and in this instance; mutual recognition of delivery.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Oh and PS the uk also rejected the India vaccine for covid passports last year. A friend was caught up in the bollocks. So yeah. The eu and the uk were being really ******* stupid then. We’ve reached a whole new level of dumbness since. I kind of want to be shocked but I’m not. I initially called it out as utter bollocks (cos it was so obviously ridiculous) only to find out I was wrong.

Exactly the same product in the arm of a foren is being treated differently. Quarantine the foreigner cos, you know, it’s fine - their foreign and their base will probably think it’s funny.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Oh and PS the uk also rejected the India vaccine for covid passports last year. A friend was caught up in the bollocks. So yeah. The eu and the uk were being really ******* stupid then. Weíve reached a whole new level of dumbness since. I kind of want to be shocked but Iím not. I initially called it out as utter bollocks (cos it was so obviously ridiculous) only to find out I was wrong.

Exactly the same product in the arm of a foren is being treated differently. Quarantine the foreigner cos, you know, itís fine - their foreign and their base will probably think itís funny.

I don't disagree that this is totally ridiculous - but we both know that this is an admin f**k up and not targetting 'foreigners'.
Old Today, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
I don't disagree that this is totally ridiculous - but we both know that this is an admin f**k up and not targetting 'foreigners'.
Well it is isnít it? The policy is based on uk administered vaccines and not which actual vaccine or where it came from. The product is irrelevant itís where it was delivered.

I do appreciate where you are coming from; Itís admin, itís a pandemic etc etc. But in this instance itís morally wrong that you and I can walk free because a uk based nurse gave us our vaccines yet 1905 or golf boy or el A (all of whom are uk citizens I think) can be quarantined (ie put on house arrest) for 10 days because a foreign nurse jabbed their arm with exactly the same product as you and I had.

Thatís not careless admin. Thatís a shit government that couldnít give two hoots about their citizens not foreigners cos thatís not their audience.

All these little things. The parties when the rest of us? weíre locked down, the people drowning in the sea, the bulldozer through the economy which is brexit, the banning of legitimate vociferous protest, the questioning of the judges (again today). When are you lot going to wake up and realise your country is being ruined?