Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 18-11-2021, 08:17 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down

Appalling from Rafiq but it's 12 years later and he's making no excuses, clearly someone who has changed. Unlike Bresnan, Ballance, Hales & Vaughen, it would seem.
Not like you to only be offended by certain types of racism.

Old 18-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Shame the PM and half the cabinet didn’t do the same.
It was exactly what you'd expect - a bunch of young, exclusively whitte men (women not permitted), born into wealthy dynastic families, never done an honest day's work in their lives, taught that they sat atop of the social, economic and political hierarchy. Trained to recruit wet-behind-the-ear plebs from the likes of Thornton Heath, dazzle them with worship of inherited privilege, and indoctrinate them into the Tory religion/cult.
Old 18-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post

Which part of "appalling from Rafiq...and he's making no excuses" did you fail to read?
Old 18-11-2021, 08:37 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Which part of "appalling from Rafiq...and he's making no excuses" did you fail to read?
The bit where you contrasted with other players. It seems Rafiq, like the others you named, was a racist shithouse. I don't know why but I feel personally hurt by today's revelations.
Old 18-11-2021, 08:49 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
The bit where you contrasted with other players. It seems Rafiq, like the others you named, was a racist shithouse. I don't know why but I feel personally hurt by today's revelations.
Yes he was. Like I said. The comparison with other players is valid because they deny any wrongdoing, unlike Rafiq. That does not excuse it in any way, neither does it merit a baseless, out of order accusation that I am "only offended by certain types of racism".
Old 18-11-2021, 09:06 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I'm shocked by todays revelations. I thought things might change with Rafiq's stories of Cricket being institutionally racist. Quite clearly it is, from all quarters.
Old 19-11-2021, 05:27 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I think if yesterday’s revelations do have any positives, it’s that it displays nicely that prejudice is a human thing not confined to any one race, colour or class. Sometimes I feel the narrative on racism is steered too much towards blaming one sector, because in that freeze frame of a society, there are more of one nationality/colour than the other.

If for arguments sake, people with darker skin were the first indigenous people in England and had been for many years, so were the dominant people and were naturally in control of all the places of power; then you got an influx of whiter skinned people from elsewhere coming in; you would see a role reversal of the same racial issues we’ve seen here over the last century into this.

What I’m trying to say in my cack handed way, is that I don’t think it helps the cause of anti racism to single out one colour or race as the perpetrators as I feel some like to steer it towards. It should be called out for what it is; tyranny by one human over another. A human belittling another human because it makes them feel better about themselves, about their insecurities by feeling that that human is somehow lesser than them. They may use pigmentation, wealth, intelligence, physicality, clothes, whatever; it’s all part of the same thing.

A racial slur or attack is a crime against all humanity not just the race or colour of the people being victimised. I just feel until we view the problem from that angle we're just going to keep going round and round in circles.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 19-11-2021, 06:47 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Tim Paine text a woman some naughty stuff and now he's stepping down?! There's got to be more to this, surely?
Old 19-11-2021, 07:17 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think if yesterday’s revelations do have any positives, it’s that it displays nicely that prejudice is a human thing not confined to any one race, colour or class. Sometimes I feel the narrative on racism is steered too much towards blaming one sector, because in that freeze frame of a society, there are more of one nationality/colour than the other.

If for arguments sake, people with darker skin were the homogeneous people in England and had been for many years, so were the dominant people and were naturally in control of all the places of power; then you got an influx of whiter skinned people from elsewhere coming in; you would see a role reversal of the same racial issues we’ve seen here over the last century into this.

What I’m trying to say in my cack handed way, is that I don’t think it helps the cause of anti racism to single out one colour or race as the perpetrators as I feel some like to steer it towards. It should be called out for what it is; tyranny by one human over another. A human belittling another human because it makes them feel better about themselves, about their insecurities by feeling that that human is somehow lesser than them. They may use pigmentation, wealth, intelligence, physicality, clothes, whatever; it’s all part of the same thing.

A racial slur or attack is a crime against all humanity not just the race or colour of the people being victimised. I just feel until we view the problem from that angle we're just going to keep going round and round in circles.
bubbs - just a small point, not looking to be a smart-arse. You mean ‘indigenous’ rather than ‘homogenous’, right?
Old 19-11-2021, 07:19 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Well I’ve just learnt that Kevin is a racist term.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:34 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Well I’ve just learnt that Kevin is a racist term.
Yes, it was a new one on me, too. Poor Kev T.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 19-11-2021, 07:38 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Tim Paine text a woman some naughty stuff and now he's stepping down?! There's got to be more to this, surely?
Apparently it happened in 2017, was investigated by Cricket Australia and he hadn't broken their rules. However, given he got married in 2016, his wife may feel he broke her rules, and the texts are about to be made public.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 19-11-2021, 07:40 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I’ve seen the messages, they’re not that bad. I reckon I could name 15 better sexters than Tim Paine….
Old 19-11-2021, 07:44 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
bubbs - just a small point, not looking to be a smart-arse. You mean ‘indigenous’ rather than ‘homogenous’, right?
Yes, I do Will change - cheers for that. Getting words mixed up like that is somewhat of a party trick of mine.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 19-11-2021, 07:47 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Poor Timmy

What time is it in Oz? Bungarsehole still fast a boboes ?
Old 19-11-2021, 07:48 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Apparently it happened in 2017, was investigated by Cricket Australia and he hadn't broken their rules. However, given he got married in 2016, his wife may feel he broke her rules, and the texts are about to be made public.
She probably reckons he’s way out of line, just like his LBW reviews.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:53 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
She probably reckons he’s way out of line, just like his LBW reviews.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Yes, I do Will change - cheers for that. Getting words mixed up like that is somewhat of a party trick of mine.
Old 19-11-2021, 08:20 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Is Paine stepping down altogether (dropping out of the team) ?

Is this a way to get Wade in to strengthen their batting or is there a better keeper batsman out there, that the selectors can now put in ?

Conspiracy theory, I know.
Old 19-11-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Is Paine stepping down altogether (dropping out of the team) ?

Is this a way to get Wade in to strengthen their batting or is there a better keeper batsman out there, that the selectors can now put in ?

Conspiracy theory, I know.
He resigns as captain but stays as a team member. Send dick pics & texts & when outed, resorted to the usual teary press conference.