Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 19-11-2021, 05:55 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
2) when he says, ďOn reflection, my actions in 2017 do meet the standards of an Australian cricket captainĒ is he fully taking the piss or just being deeply ironic?
******* hell, I hadnít seen that heíd said that. What a dick.

Four years of reflection coincidentally comes to a conclusion as the texts become public
Old 19-11-2021, 06:10 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
******* hell, I hadnít seen that heíd said that. What a dick.

Four years of reflection coincidentally comes to a conclusion as the texts become public
Quite literally, though I haven't seen the pic he sent.

Nicked from Twitter though: his captaincy begins and ends with a ball-tampering scandal.
Old 19-11-2021, 06:56 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Yes he was. Like I said. The comparison with other players is valid because they deny any wrongdoing, unlike Rafiq. That does not excuse it in any way, neither does it merit a baseless, out of order accusation that I am "only offended by certain types of racism".
What a load of rubbish. Those players are innocent until proven guilty, unless you're just happy to take the view of one person in some weird kangaroo court, as it suits your clear prejudiced agenda.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:58 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Paine is one of the biggest ***** in cricket. Hoping he remains in the team though because he’s absolutely dog shit.
Old 20-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Just seen that press conference from Paine. For me it raises two issues…

1) Why do so many Australian cricket captain blub in public?

2) when he says, “On reflection, my actions in 2017 do meet the standards of an Australian cricket captain” is he fully taking the piss or just being deeply ironic?

Also another issue - and it's one I've raised before in this Forum

It is this: If players want to sound genuine when they apologise, then don't do it by reading out a prepared statement which someone wrote for you, using phrases which you've never used in the past, and words that you don't even understand.

He clearly went to the Steve Smith School of Apologies, in which you say "I have learned lessons from this", and in which you mean (but don't say) "The main lesson I have learned is not I'm sorry I did it, but I'm sorry I got caught"
Old 20-11-2021, 02:28 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down

Appalling from Rafiq but it's 12 years later and he's making no excuses, clearly someone who has changed. Unlike Bresnan, Ballance, Hales & Vaughen, it would seem.
Changed because he was caught?? How bold of him!!
Excuses, he doesn't have one because it's there for all to see.
12 years on, aaaah, time heals all apparently
You know him personally do you? He's told you he's changed has he?
You are such a hypocrite with double standards and thank goodness you've shown everyone your true form. Well done

As a side note, those people you've mentioned have not been found guilty of anything at present. You've heard of due process haven't you? Maybe include it in your thought process, just a tip
Old 20-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Paine is one of the biggest ***** in cricket. Hoping he remains in the team though because heís absolutely dog shit.
Cocks?
Old 20-11-2021, 11:29 AM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Always entertaining to see the captain of Straya crying like a baby when they have been caught cheating
It is five!
Old 20-11-2021, 12:17 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Cocks?
Haha correct starting letter
Old 20-11-2021, 01:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Haha correct starting letter
Cooks?
Old 20-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Changed because he was caught?? How bold of him!!
Excuses, he doesn't have one because it's there for all to see.
12 years on, aaaah, time heals all apparently
You know him personally do you? He's told you he's changed has he?
You are such a hypocrite with double standards and thank goodness you've shown everyone your true form. Well done

As a side note, those people you've mentioned have not been found guilty of anything at present. You've heard of due process haven't you? Maybe include it in your thought process, just a tip
Your bizarre, anti-anti-racism rants where you position fact-free opinions as facts are becoming quite the thing. Carry on, they're amusing. Top tip: Lose the emojis when you think you're making serious points.
Old 20-11-2021, 02:10 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your bizarre, anti-anti-racism rants where you position fact-free opinions as facts are becoming quite the thing. Carry on, they're amusing.
I loathe racism. Fact.
Itís you that continue with your pathetic double standards.
I have an ability to follow the due process. Fact.
Iíll pass judgement internally and perhaps externally if I feel the need.
I wonít pass judgement on those that are yet to be found innocent or guilty.
You are so far left, any further and youíll fall off the edge, if you havenít already. Well done on answering none of the points on my previous post. Fact.
Armchair legend.
Old 20-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I loathe racism. Fact.
Itís you that continue with your pathetic double standards.
I have an ability to follow the due process. Fact.
Iíll pass judgement internally and perhaps externally if I feel the need.
I wonít pass judgement on those that are yet to be found innocent or guilty.
You are so far left, any further and youíll fall off the edge, if you havenít already. Well done on answering none of the points on my previous post. Fact.
Armchair legend.
There you are again positing fact-free opinions and claiming them facts. Enough now.
Old 20-11-2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
There you are again positing fact-free opinions and claiming them facts. Enough now.
Enough now. Hahaha. Really???? Cmon pal. You can do better than this canít you. Youíve been outed and you know it. Hypocrite, double standard lefty that has no answer when confronted.
Is it a fact that those players youíve named are guilty? Hop off the gravy train dude and centralise yourself to the facts.
What facts do I have to supply for you? Iím not the one on a witch hunt.
Old 20-11-2021, 02:46 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Gents, we have enough silly spats (me included) on the Palace and politics threads. Let’s not (me included) spoil one of the better threads on the BBS…
Old 20-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Gents, we have enough silly spats (me included) on the Palace and politics threads. Let’s not (me included) spoil one of the better threads on the BBS…
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt, claiming he "loathes racism" by investing inordinate time into witch-hunting anti-racism. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
Old 20-11-2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
Really. Might want to re read your posts.
Defeated soundly hong kong.
Hopefully it's not a sign for the Burnley away game.
Old 20-11-2021, 03:26 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt, claiming he "loathes racism" by investing inordinate time into witch-hunting anti-racism. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
I second everything Bones says. You really are a proper lefty knobhead.
Old 20-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

LOL massive whoosh and an endorsement from the village idiot. Very humerus.
Old 20-11-2021, 04:06 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very humerus ? As in the funny bone ? And I'm the village idiot ?