Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46421  
Old 19-11-2021, 05:55 PM
Olympian2 Olympian2 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Age: 52
Posts: 8,376
Rep Power: 21474844
Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
2) when he says, ďOn reflection, my actions in 2017 do meet the standards of an Australian cricket captainĒ is he fully taking the piss or just being deeply ironic?
******* hell, I hadnít seen that heíd said that. What a dick.

Four years of reflection coincidentally comes to a conclusion as the texts become public
Reply With Quote
  #46422  
Old 19-11-2021, 06:10 PM
art malice's Avatar
art malice art malice is online now
moving forward
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Spitting distance of Millwall's training ground
Age: 52
Posts: 21,456
Rep Power: 21474852
art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
******* hell, I hadnít seen that heíd said that. What a dick.

Four years of reflection coincidentally comes to a conclusion as the texts become public
Quite literally, though I haven't seen the pic he sent.

Nicked from Twitter though: his captaincy begins and ends with a ball-tampering scandal.
__________________
Itís not what itís not
Reply With Quote
  #46423  
Old 19-11-2021, 06:56 PM
Billy Rhino's Avatar
Billy Rhino Billy Rhino is offline
Time is running out
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sadchester
Age: 50
Posts: 19,944
Rep Power: 21474851
Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Yes he was. Like I said. The comparison with other players is valid because they deny any wrongdoing, unlike Rafiq. That does not excuse it in any way, neither does it merit a baseless, out of order accusation that I am "only offended by certain types of racism".
What a load of rubbish. Those players are innocent until proven guilty, unless you're just happy to take the view of one person in some weird kangaroo court, as it suits your clear prejudiced agenda.
Reply With Quote
  #46424  
Old 19-11-2021, 07:58 PM
GB2506 GB2506 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bromley
Age: 33
Posts: 10,092
Rep Power: 21474845
GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Paine is one of the biggest ***** in cricket. Hoping he remains in the team though because he’s absolutely dog shit.
__________________
From Selhurst....!!!
Reply With Quote
  #46425  
Old 20-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Ian Hart's Avatar
Ian Hart Ian Hart is offline
Inventor of Jack Shit
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Felpham, West Sussex
Posts: 12,869
Rep Power: 21474858
Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Just seen that press conference from Paine. For me it raises two issues…

1) Why do so many Australian cricket captain blub in public?

2) when he says, “On reflection, my actions in 2017 do meet the standards of an Australian cricket captain” is he fully taking the piss or just being deeply ironic?

Also another issue - and it's one I've raised before in this Forum

It is this: If players want to sound genuine when they apologise, then don't do it by reading out a prepared statement which someone wrote for you, using phrases which you've never used in the past, and words that you don't even understand.

He clearly went to the Steve Smith School of Apologies, in which you say "I have learned lessons from this", and in which you mean (but don't say) "The main lesson I have learned is not I'm sorry I did it, but I'm sorry I got caught"
Reply With Quote
  #46426  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:28 AM
Bones14's Avatar
Bones14 Bones14 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: OG, Australia
Age: 50
Posts: 4,561
Rep Power: 21474846
Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down

Appalling from Rafiq but it's 12 years later and he's making no excuses, clearly someone who has changed. Unlike Bresnan, Ballance, Hales & Vaughen, it would seem.
Changed because he was caught?? How bold of him!!
Excuses, he doesn't have one because it's there for all to see.
12 years on, aaaah, time heals all apparently
You know him personally do you? He's told you he's changed has he?
You are such a hypocrite with double standards and thank goodness you've shown everyone your true form. Well done

As a side note, those people you've mentioned have not been found guilty of anything at present. You've heard of due process haven't you? Maybe include it in your thought process, just a tip
Reply With Quote
  #46427  
Old 20-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Worksop Palace's Avatar
Worksop Palace Worksop Palace is online now
Lifeís too short for shit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 51
Posts: 42,465
Rep Power: 21474845
Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Paine is one of the biggest ***** in cricket. Hoping he remains in the team though because heís absolutely dog shit.
Cocks?
__________________
It's the hope that kills you
Reply With Quote
  #46428  
Old 20-11-2021, 11:29 AM
desperado's Avatar
desperado desperado is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Selsdon, Surrey
Posts: 3,265
Rep Power: 21474848
desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Always entertaining to see the captain of Straya crying like a baby when they have been caught cheating
__________________
And here's Rogers ...
Will this be five?
It's gonna be five ...
It is five!
Reply With Quote
  #46429  
Old 20-11-2021, 12:17 PM
GB2506 GB2506 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bromley
Age: 33
Posts: 10,092
Rep Power: 21474845
GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Cocks?
Haha correct starting letter
__________________
From Selhurst....!!!
Reply With Quote
  #46430  
Old 20-11-2021, 01:49 PM
RazorsEdge's Avatar
RazorsEdge RazorsEdge is offline
I am a Bad Man
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: East Devon
Posts: 13,184
Rep Power: 21474848
RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Haha correct starting letter
Cooks?
Reply With Quote
  #46431  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:00 PM
hong_kong_hg's Avatar
hong_kong_hg hong_kong_hg is offline
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Hong Kong!
Age: 49
Posts: 9,330
Rep Power: 21474859
hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Changed because he was caught?? How bold of him!!
Excuses, he doesn't have one because it's there for all to see.
12 years on, aaaah, time heals all apparently
You know him personally do you? He's told you he's changed has he?
You are such a hypocrite with double standards and thank goodness you've shown everyone your true form. Well done

As a side note, those people you've mentioned have not been found guilty of anything at present. You've heard of due process haven't you? Maybe include it in your thought process, just a tip
Your bizarre, anti-anti-racism rants where you position fact-free opinions as facts are becoming quite the thing. Carry on, they're amusing. Top tip: Lose the emojis when you think you're making serious points.
__________________
Once you've learned how to spell "ideologue", falsely claiming others are "idealogues" that you're wasting time and energy arguing with isn't a sign that the debate is going well for you.
Reply With Quote
  #46432  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Bones14's Avatar
Bones14 Bones14 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: OG, Australia
Age: 50
Posts: 4,561
Rep Power: 21474846
Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Your bizarre, anti-anti-racism rants where you position fact-free opinions as facts are becoming quite the thing. Carry on, they're amusing.
I loathe racism. Fact.
Itís you that continue with your pathetic double standards.
I have an ability to follow the due process. Fact.
Iíll pass judgement internally and perhaps externally if I feel the need.
I wonít pass judgement on those that are yet to be found innocent or guilty.
You are so far left, any further and youíll fall off the edge, if you havenít already. Well done on answering none of the points on my previous post. Fact.
Armchair legend.
Reply With Quote
  #46433  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:18 PM
hong_kong_hg's Avatar
hong_kong_hg hong_kong_hg is offline
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Hong Kong!
Age: 49
Posts: 9,330
Rep Power: 21474859
hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I loathe racism. Fact.
Itís you that continue with your pathetic double standards.
I have an ability to follow the due process. Fact.
Iíll pass judgement internally and perhaps externally if I feel the need.
I wonít pass judgement on those that are yet to be found innocent or guilty.
You are so far left, any further and youíll fall off the edge, if you havenít already. Well done on answering none of the points on my previous post. Fact.
Armchair legend.
There you are again positing fact-free opinions and claiming them facts. Enough now.
__________________
Once you've learned how to spell "ideologue", falsely claiming others are "idealogues" that you're wasting time and energy arguing with isn't a sign that the debate is going well for you.
Reply With Quote
  #46434  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Bones14's Avatar
Bones14 Bones14 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: OG, Australia
Age: 50
Posts: 4,561
Rep Power: 21474846
Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
There you are again positing fact-free opinions and claiming them facts. Enough now.
Enough now. Hahaha. Really???? Cmon pal. You can do better than this canít you. Youíve been outed and you know it. Hypocrite, double standard lefty that has no answer when confronted.
Is it a fact that those players youíve named are guilty? Hop off the gravy train dude and centralise yourself to the facts.
What facts do I have to supply for you? Iím not the one on a witch hunt.
Reply With Quote
  #46435  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:46 PM
Worksop Palace's Avatar
Worksop Palace Worksop Palace is online now
Lifeís too short for shit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 51
Posts: 42,465
Rep Power: 21474845
Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Gents, we have enough silly spats (me included) on the Palace and politics threads. Let’s not (me included) spoil one of the better threads on the BBS…
__________________
It's the hope that kills you
Reply With Quote
  #46436  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:49 PM
hong_kong_hg's Avatar
hong_kong_hg hong_kong_hg is offline
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Hong Kong!
Age: 49
Posts: 9,330
Rep Power: 21474859
hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Gents, we have enough silly spats (me included) on the Palace and politics threads. Let’s not (me included) spoil one of the better threads on the BBS…
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt, claiming he "loathes racism" by investing inordinate time into witch-hunting anti-racism. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
__________________
Once you've learned how to spell "ideologue", falsely claiming others are "idealogues" that you're wasting time and energy arguing with isn't a sign that the debate is going well for you.
Reply With Quote
  #46437  
Old 20-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Bones14's Avatar
Bones14 Bones14 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: OG, Australia
Age: 50
Posts: 4,561
Rep Power: 21474846
Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
Really. Might want to re read your posts.
Defeated soundly hong kong.
Hopefully it's not a sign for the Burnley away game.
Reply With Quote
  #46438  
Old 20-11-2021, 03:26 PM
eaglesheart eaglesheart is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1,855
Rep Power: 3118020
eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Indeed. "I'm not on a witch hunt" projects the guy very obviously on a witch hunt, claiming he "loathes racism" by investing inordinate time into witch-hunting anti-racism. Sorry not playing right now, there's F1, Palace and rugby coming up
I second everything Bones says. You really are a proper lefty knobhead.
Reply With Quote
  #46439  
Old 20-11-2021, 03:49 PM
hong_kong_hg's Avatar
hong_kong_hg hong_kong_hg is offline
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Hong Kong!
Age: 49
Posts: 9,330
Rep Power: 21474859
hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
LOL massive whoosh and an endorsement from the village idiot. Very humerus.
__________________
Once you've learned how to spell "ideologue", falsely claiming others are "idealogues" that you're wasting time and energy arguing with isn't a sign that the debate is going well for you.
Reply With Quote
  #46440  
Old 20-11-2021, 04:06 PM
eaglesheart eaglesheart is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1,855
Rep Power: 3118020
eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very humerus ? As in the funny bone ? And I'm the village idiot ?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (6 members and 1 guests)
Olympian2, Clinton100, art malice, leeeooooh2, Super Mabbutt, greybot
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.