Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport » Olympics

Notices

Old 27-07-2021, 02:27 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post
something to do with butt-flushing. Probably.
Have to be a veteran to remember that one JRN. Still one of the best threads ever IMHO.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:04 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Just watching the ROC (Russian Olympic Committee) win a swimming event. Amusing to see them collect their medal and stand to attention to Tchaikovsky’s piano concerto no.1, instead of the Russian national anthem.

If the U.K. were ever disqualified, I wonder what would be played for the UKOC? Bucks Fizz ‘Making your mind up’?

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 27-07-2021, 10:14 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Just watching the ROC (Russian Olympic Committee) win a swimming event. Amusing to see them collect their medal and stand to attention to Tchaikovsky’s piano concerto no.1, instead of the Russian national anthem.

If the U.K. were ever disqualified, I wonder what would be played for the UKOC? Bucks Fizz ‘Making your mind up’?
Chumbawamba - "Tubthumping"
Old 27-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I guess the IOC really showed Russia by banning them from these Olympics. Hold on...
Old 28-07-2021, 08:20 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
My friends grandson, Matt Richards, just won a gold in the 4 x 200m freestyle relay last night.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Panty Organizer

This Spain/Argentina match is trash. They can't string 3 passes together, they're flopping around like diseased seagulls and the Spanish forward should switch to Gaelic football as he loves booting it over the goal.
Old 28-07-2021, 02:29 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
My friends grandson, Matt Richards, just won a gold in the 4 x 200m freestyle relay last night.
Nice one, they all seem like great lads.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Lauren Price looked absolutely excellent in the boxing.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:44 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Well done to your friends grand son.

That was some performance
Old 28-07-2021, 05:14 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Brockey lad didn’t know he was a Palace that silver makes it just that special I think
Old 29-07-2021, 08:19 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Nice to see GB had a swimmer called Abbey Wood.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:36 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
San Marino win their first ever Olympic medal.
Old 30-07-2021, 09:26 AM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
BMX Silver winner Kye Whyte’s a Peckham lad, I think I heard. Another possible Palace silver?
Old 30-07-2021, 09:27 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Another GOLD!

This time in BMXing.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Blimey, didn’t know it was an Olympic event. Is knock down ginger or penny up the wall in there too? I could’ve been a gold medalist on Steve Redgrave proportions.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 30-07-2021, 09:47 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I don't understand these rugby rules. When a guy gets tackled, what determines whether the defense can grab the ball and when they have to just let it sit there? It seems random.
Glad its just not me
Old 30-07-2021, 04:50 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
I watched these Olympics for the first time a couple of days ago when the cricket was rained off

I wasn't aware that thirteen year olds who couldn't stay on skate boards had become an Olympic event
It is five!
Old 30-07-2021, 10:07 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just watched the BMX on iplayer, lots of fun, but each rider has 3 semi final races so you can skip to the final at the 1hr mark. The men’s final was good, the women’s final even better. Well done to the Kye White and Beth Schriever!

Due to the funding only covering the male riders (presumably based on past performance), Beth Schriever had to crowd fund in order to get the money to travel to competitions. A fantastic effort to now be Olympic champion.
Old 31-07-2021, 12:54 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Yee!!
Old 31-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Panty Organizer

Watching the 9/10 placing match in the women's rugby, and saw this. She started on the other side of the field.

Old 31-07-2021, 02:10 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I was in a bar having a sandwich today and they had the Equestrian Dressage on the TV in my line of sight... WTF!

I'm sure there is minutia differences in the rides, but every one looked identical to me, and not very exciting to boot. I guess it takes all sorts, and I appreciate this is an old establish Olympic "sport", but come on!