Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 11 22.00%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 24 48.00%
Moo. 15 30.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Well you if you can give abuse in a humorous and subtle way that’s all good but “****ing ******* wank stain” would lead to a war crimes trial.
So as we were then
Old Today, 05:22 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I just wish this entire thread would disappear from the site. Sick of seeing it and the endless posturing back and forth about a pair of celebrity royals who none of us should hardly give a shit about.
Here's an idea. Don't open it.
Old Today, 07:47 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Rich people pay to have their child advance above and beyond as normal. See Eton etc. We’re talking about similar stuff as one on one monkeymusic.co.uk that normal people do in a group.

Seriously who gives a shit? The rich afford their kids a better education. Who knew?
Fk me I’ve just agreed with H ! It shows how far up her own arse she is and that the expectations for the poor child are at another level AND being cut off with out a penny, I’m sure all these people are doing it for the love of Her Megness.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old Today, 08:43 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Rich people pay to have their child advance above and beyond as normal. See Eton etc. We’re talking about similar stuff as one on one monkeymusic.co.uk that normal people do in a group.

Seriously who gives a shit? The rich afford their kids a better education. Who knew?
All kids HP. 2 of my own kids saw a doctor (nhs) to check their hearing and how they reacted cognitively. Fisher Price, Early Learning Centre etc have made an industry out of cognitive development toys using colours/noises/shapes etc. often outsourced by parents to childcare, grandparents etc.

I defy any of you to say that you didn't use such cognitive development toys or would seek a doctors advice if you had concerns.

What this is about is tying this to his mother's mental health therapy to Archie, and thats really nasty....as there is only one thing worse than bashing up on da Julie's to sell news, and that's bashing up on de babies, even if Archie has a little bit of the Staines Massiv and ginga in his heritage

There is no doubt that the press and the likes of Morgan/Farage etc have already lined up a 1 year old baby for a good hiding though .....nice
Old Today, 09:11 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
All kids HP. 2 of my own kids saw a doctor (nhs) to check their hearing and how they reacted cognitively. Fisher Price, Early Learning Centre etc have made an industry out of cognitive development toys using colours/noises/shapes etc. often outsourced by parents to childcare, grandparents etc.

I defy any of you to say that you didn't use such cognitive development toys or would seek a doctors advice if you had concerns.

What this is about is tying this to his mother's mental health therapy to Archie, and thats really nasty....as there is only one thing worse than bashing up on da Julie's to sell news, and that's bashing up on de babies, even if Archie has a little bit of the Staines Massiv and ginga in his heritage

There is no doubt that the press and the likes of Morgan/Farage etc have already lined up a 1 year old baby for a good hiding though .....nice
If that happens, I will certainly be on your team. Let’s hope the Megs doesn’t keep shoving him in the limelight.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 09:18 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
If that happens, I will certainly be on your team. Let’s hope the Megs doesn’t keep shoving him in the limelight.
You'd be welcome on our team IOW, it's a friendly happy funny team that is open to all.

But let's really hope that the press don't start with a negative angle (cos it sells more) and that every photo/story they ever give of Archie (cos let's face there will be demand to see them) is used to subtly denigrate him.

But i am sure this would never happen and we look forward to being teammates
Old Today, 09:23 AM

I know they are ***** but I think this would be an all time low, of course as he gets older and if he turns into a dick then fair game, but you can **** off with negative narrative of any child.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 09:29 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know they are ***** but I think this would be an all time low, of course as he gets older and if he turns into a dick then fair game, but you can **** off with negative narrative of any child.
Including Jon Venables and Robert Thompson?

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old Today, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Including Jon Venables and Robert Thompson?
To a degree yes. Those boys were obviously “in the head” but how did they get there? (Christ this thread does bounce about a bit )

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 09:37 AM

Quote:
....and there goes our Geneva Convention.
Ofcourse he will be a dick at some stage, werent we all? He is a human....but we just know the press and some commentators are waiting to pounce and prove him guilty by association however tenuous. Kerr ching

I mean what if he likes to eat avocados, them that's 'associated' with human rights abuses? Let's face it, as sure as hens lay eggs, they are gonna get him
Old Today, 09:38 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
You'd be welcome on our team IOW, it's a friendly happy funny team that is open to all.

But let's really hope that the press don't start with a negative angle (cos it sells more) and that every photo/story they ever give of Archie (cos let's face there will be demand to see them) is used to subtly denigrate him.

But i am sure this would never happen and we look forward to being teammates
As in the movie 12 angry men the group of not guilty is growing.

Old Today, 09:40 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
To a degree yes. Those boys were obviously “in the head” but how did they get there? (Christ this thread does bounce about a bit )
It has bounced a lot
Old Today, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Ofcourse he will be a dick at some stage, werent we all? He is a human....but we just know the press and some commentators are waiting to pounce and prove him guilty by association however tenuous. Kerr ching

I mean what if he likes to eat avocados, them that's 'associated' with human rights abuses? Let's face it, as sure as hens lay eggs, they are gonna get him
Sorry that wasn’t directed at you it was a general the whole world you

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 09:44 AM

Quote:

I can only hope not

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
As in the movie 12 angry men the group of not guilty is growing.

12 happy, smiley funny men....

....."i have a dream this day" MLK

Old Today, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Sorry that wasn’t directed at you it was a general the whole world you