Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-04-2021, 02:02 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
Is he the guy that after beating Man City in the Champions League turned up to the press conference as Zorro? I could get on board with that.
Palace need a nutter in charge. He just got my vote.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:58 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Either Howe to Celtic is not as clear gone as the media think or he is holding out for something else...
Old 07-04-2021, 06:01 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Either Howe to Celtic is not as clear gone as the media think or he is holding out for something else...
He might have a job sorted.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:15 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Anybody else think all this talk of Dyche the other day or the Roma guy the last couple of days is just a smokescreen for giving Howe the hurry up, in either binning Celtic off or pushing him to a quicker decision.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:39 PM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It seems Fonseca plays a similar possession based game to Howe,think Howe is first choice with Fonseca as back up.

I have an incling that Howe to Palace is pretty much done,but might be announced once we've hit 40 points.

I think Howe to Celtic is just made up noise north of the border.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:49 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Black View Post
It seems Fonseca plays a similar possession based game to Howe,think Howe is first choice with Fonseca as back up.

I have an incling that Howe to Palace is pretty much done,but might be announced once we've hit 40 points.

Didn't Man City do that when Pellegrini was still in charge? Or at least made no attempt to keep it under wraps. I felt that was disrespectful and probably counter productive at the time, still do. If we do have an official agreement with a new manager, I hope we don't go about it in a similar way.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:57 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Probably why contract situations are not being looked at till the end of the season to see who the new manager wants to keep /let go
Old 07-04-2021, 06:57 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I can’t see Roy staying, it all seems too silent

Strange there doesn’t seem to many betting markets on our next manager, the only one offering odds are Paddy power from what I’ve seen
Old 07-04-2021, 07:15 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Black View Post

Some terrific insight knocking around. I mean, Howe’s relegated his side from the Premier League just the 5 minutes ago, wasting an absolute shedload of dosh in the process, I mean, why wouldn’t this be done already?
Old 07-04-2021, 07:24 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
I’ve read speculation that the hold up is to do with Howe wanting to replace the FD I think with his own man. Who knows? You would’ve expected it to be announced by now if talks were as far down the line as was reported. I wonder whether Howe just had talks and an offer on the table from Celtic and is now just mulling it over against other offers.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 07-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I can’t see Roy staying, it all seems too silent

Strange there doesn’t seem to many betting markets on our next manager, the only one offering odds are Paddy power from what I’ve seen
Don’t want to announce Roy’s extension until end of the season - might damage ST sales
Old 07-04-2021, 07:26 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Some terrific insight knocking around. I mean, Howe’s relegated his side from the Premier League just the 5 minutes ago, wasting an absolute shedload of dosh in the process, I mean, why wouldn’t this be done already?
Relegations happen, you can’t write off an entire management career because of one poor season. Especially when he oversaw the rise from the beginning
Old 07-04-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Don’t want to announce Roy’s extension until end of the season - might damage ST sales
I noticed Phase 1 ends whilst this season is still running

Brinkmanship from Parish until Phase 3?
Old 07-04-2021, 07:33 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I noticed Phase 1 ends whilst this season is still running

Brinkmanship from Parish until Phase 3?
Wouldn’t be surprised. He’s a business man.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:36 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Sami Mokbel

Re: Eddie Howe’s move to Celtic. A representative for Howe said: ‘There has been significant interest in Eddie from a number of clubs. However, talks of any deal being close are extremely premature. His plan remains to not return to management until the summer at the earliest.’
Old 07-04-2021, 07:37 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can easily see it being Hodgson for another year. I think Howe is no longer on the radar with him going Celtic, so with this we will stick with Hodgson ����
Old 07-04-2021, 07:41 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post
I can easily see it being Hodgson for another year. I think Howe is no longer on the radar with him going Celtic, so with this we will stick with Hodgson ����
The above throws your theory out of the window. If anything, for me this strengthens the theory we are very interested in Howe.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:51 PM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
The above throws your theory out of the window. If anything, for me this strengthens the theory we are very interested in Howe.
Yep i agree.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:06 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post

"Howe, 43, has To view the link you have to Register or Login to accept the job offer from Celts. But, crucially, he wants certain assurances, as well as being allowed to take his trusted ally Richard Hughes with him."

He isn't going to be able to replace Dougie in recruitment so I can't see Howe is coming anywhere near Selhurst Park.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:24 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
"Howe, 43, has To view the link you have to Register or Login to accept the job offer from Celts. But, crucially, he wants certain assurances, as well as being allowed to take his trusted ally Richard Hughes with him."

He isn't going to be able to replace Dougie in recruitment so I can't see Howe is coming anywhere near Selhurst Park.
Where is that quote from?

Scottish sun I see. Oh well, could be true I suppose, seems like a speculative article.

Last edited by TWELLSEagle; 07-04-2021 at 08:30 PM.