Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-09-2021, 09:11 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
Our Dualit toaster makes toasted sandwiches vertically. It comes with a cage to put the unmade sandwich in so the filling doesn’t fall out - but doesn’t work well with baked beans.
I googled it. Is that the £200 one? I will need to save up my pennies (or hope Santa is feeling generous)
Old 19-09-2021, 09:12 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
What kind of monster makes a baked bean toastie?
Cheddar either side of a few beans works a treat, apart from the dribbling overspill and the blister caused by the third degree burn, of course.
Old 21-09-2021, 08:20 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
“This year Festival are doing an e-ticket which will be emailed out to you and which you then print off or show on your mobile to swap for a wristband at the entrance. E-delivery costs from £3.25 for up to four tickets which will be sent to your registered TPIW email address” Isle of Wight festival now charging for me printing off my ticket at home or on my app!!!

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-09-2021, 08:25 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Smeg
Old 21-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Smeg
Gets in your beard?
Old 21-09-2021, 02:20 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
“This year Festival are doing an e-ticket which will be emailed out to you and which you then print off or show on your mobile to swap for a wristband at the entrance. E-delivery costs from £3.25 for up to four tickets which will be sent to your registered TPIW email address” Isle of Wight festival now charging for me printing off my ticket at home or on my app!!!
I'm coming to the conclusion from my own experience and reading this site that you get charged for everything in Britain.

As we say in The US, they are "Nickle and Diming" you.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
apart from the dribbling overspill and the blister caused by the third degree burn, of course.
Yep, not doing that again...

...more trouble than the fleeting pleasure was worth.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 21-09-2021, 07:51 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
My lack of DIY skills. I tend to put up with things being broken for a long time. Eventually when I try and fix it I just make the problem worse and/or injure myself
Old 21-09-2021, 08:06 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
My lack of DIY skills. I tend to put up with things being broken for a long time. Eventually when I try and fix it I just make the problem worse and/or injure myself
Join the club!
Old 21-09-2021, 08:17 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
That really is a massive piss take. I'm annoyed just thinking about it.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:24 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Anti-vaxxers. Even the spelling of that phrase annoys me. Stupid, selfish, lying, pompous arseholes. Before COVID, the concept of conspiracy-theory driven crackpots sneering at tried and tested science, would have been rightly laughed at. Nowadays people who I previously considered educated and reasonable are falling down the rabbit hole and swallowing all this bullshit. Depressing.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:46 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
People wearing headphones who sing along to whatever they’re listening to.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:33 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Annoying click bait titles like ‘The issue Mainz have with Crystal Palace after Patrick Vieira's £13m striker decision’

Ooo what could the issue be I wonder? £13m striker decision you say?
Old 22-09-2021, 02:34 PM
substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Anti-vaxxers. Even the spelling of that phrase annoys me. Stupid, selfish, lying, pompous arseholes. Before COVID, the concept of conspiracy-theory driven crackpots sneering at tried and tested science, would have been rightly laughed at. Nowadays people who I previously considered educated and reasonable are falling down the rabbit hole and swallowing all this bullshit. Depressing.
Don’t worry though, they’ve done their ‘research’
Old 22-09-2021, 02:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Annoying click bait titles like ‘The issue Mainz have with Crystal Palace after Patrick Vieira's £13m striker decision’

Ooo what could the issue be I wonder? £13m striker decision you say?
Lots of those. I just blocked a lot on my phone.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
They've been hanging around the laybys by the M23 near Copthorne on a Saturday afternoon. Two weeks in a row i've got rid of a week's pent up frustrations and anger on these sign weilding twats though, so it's not all bad
Old 22-09-2021, 04:25 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Getting fined by SE railway. Apparently when you change from DLR to national rail you don’t need to tap in the oyster even though a big sign says tap in and out. You only do start ans end of journey and when I asked what if I catch the tube??? Most probably my mistake but I am annoyed more at myself than anything else…..grrr….me taping out made my journey complete even though I changed platform and National rail is a new one I got on without tapping in….grrr
Old 22-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Getting fined by SE railway. Apparently when you change from DLR to national rail you don’t need to tap in the oyster even though a big sign says tap in and out. You only do start ans end of journey and when I asked what if I catch the tube??? Most probably my mistake but I am annoyed more at myself than anything else…..grrr….me taping out made my journey complete even though I changed platform and National rail is a new one I got on without tapping in….grrr

Who gave you the fine? I’d have told em to **** off.

Inspectors can take payment on the train.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:07 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Who gave you the fine? I’d have told em to **** off.

Inspectors can take payment on the train.
Some chap who came round with a thing to check my oyster card, he then issued me a ticket saying I got 21 days to pay or appeal and explain what happened and they may cancel it...... I was too nice I think
Old 22-09-2021, 06:15 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Hang on. You get charged per journey. If you checked in and out on dlr then in and out on SE you get two charges rather than one so the are £ in. I don’t understand what mistake you made that got a fine

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018