Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
See. Now stop clogging up the system with repetitious emails. It's no wonder they can't send out the cards quickly enough if everyone is sending 5 emails on the same subject like you and I did.

Although the reply I received yesterday was from my first email sent on the 8th September, so they can ignore the other 4.

Sticking two fingers up at fans.
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Our tickets arrived yesterday.

On seeing them I was reminded of one of the earliest emails received from the Box Office - on August 17th in reply to an email from me sent on the 13th asking whether those of us without smart phones couldn't use our previous season tickets which had been the club's intention - which read:

"I can confirm all supporters who had a season ticket for 19/20 or 20/21 should keep hold of the season card used previously as we will update the same card for you to use for the 21/22 season".
I believed them when I received an email like this. Which is why I was a little unhappy, after having queued for half an hour to get into the Brentford game, to find that my old season-ticket did not in fact work in the turnstile and I had to go and get a paper one from the box office. And so I missed the beginning of the first match of the season.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I believed them when I received an email like this. Which is why I was a little unhappy, after having queued for half an hour to get into the Brentford game, to find that my old season-ticket did not in fact work in the turnstile and I had to go and get a paper one from the box office. And so I missed the beginning of the first match of the season.
Oh ye of too much faith!
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM

READING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for youREADING EAGLE is just too good for you
Just managed to upload to gpay but through the ticket option not the app
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Just spent half the morning trying to load this ST onto my android as well
as Google Pay. I've now got a Palace Account with details of my ST but can't load onto
my Google pay app. I give up ! Will have to ring the box office when I get back
from work and get a plastic ST sent (I appreciate it may take hours to get through)

Tbf it was my wife who did her best to sort this out for as she has more patience !
And all she kept saying was 'Get an Iphone, Android's are cr*p !!'
Phoned the Box Office this afternoon, used the call back option and TBF the call was returned, within 20 mins.

Explained the problem to a polite young lady and she said she had now amended my details on the system to receive a plastic ST. She then asked if I had received emails from the Club with the match tickets to print for the Brentford and Spurs, which I had, so she said I should get an email tomorrow with a ticket to print for the Brighton game.

She said hopefully my ST would be sent out in the post, to be received before next Monday, but she couldn't guarantee this, hence the email with the PDF being sent as well, as a back up.

Hope she is right !!??
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Phoned the Box Office this afternoon, used the call back option and TBF the call was returned, within 20 mins.

Explained the problem to a polite young lady and she said she had now amended my details on the system to receive a plastic ST. She then asked if I had received emails from the Club with the match tickets to print for the Brentford and Spurs, which I had, so she said I should get an email tomorrow with a ticket to print for the Brighton game.

She said hopefully my ST would be sent out in the post, to be received before next Monday, but she couldn't guarantee this, hence the email with the PDF being sent as well, as a back up.

Hope she is right !!??
The guy I spoke to in the box office yesterday said that the PDF will become invalid the moment the card is printed. So, the risk is that the card is printed this week, which means your PDF is no longer valid and then the card doesn't arrive in time for Monday. That said, at the Tottenham game, they did seem to have a pretty good system for printing new tickets at various points around the ground.