Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And I apologise for my part in it genuinely. I’m not taking the piss, I honestly apologise. Four people have taken exception to my breathing, I haven’t tried to wind them up just got laid into for my lack of the grasp of the English language, and I’m a Crybin and I don’t even know what one of them is.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mate I’m not slightly rattled what is your problem, your the one throwing abusive language not me little boy.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Oops.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Bog Whoppit

See what I mean the guy comes on a thread trolls me then jumps off, you got to laugh.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:58 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Or cry.

Old 15-09-2021, 08:59 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
And I apologise for my part in it genuinely. Iím not taking the piss, I honestly apologise. Four people have taken exception to my breathing, I havenít tried to wind them up just got laid into for my lack of the grasp of the English language, and Iím a Crybin and I donít even know what one of them is.
Someone that Cries a lot and their posts are archived straight to the Bin.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Bog Whoppit

In your case trust me laugh you really think I’m rattled or crying ? I’m merely pointing out you a little boy.

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Threads that go apeshit with abuse and feuds - what's the f*cking point?

Really annoying!
Not that you have ever been party to any of that whiteflight.

Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
In your case trust me laugh you really think Iím rattled or crying ? Iím merely pointing out you a little boy.
For sure.

Do you care, though?

Old 15-09-2021, 09:07 PM
Bog Whoppit

Look all this is doing is winding up people, who want to chat so let’s just leave it don’t call me foul names and agree to disagree, you keep away from me and I’ll do the same for you. And no I don’t want to be your mate.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
It's simple. If insurance is required by law, buy the absolute minimum coverage. Otherwise don't insure.
I have always done this. Maybe you could say I've been lucky but I've never had the need to make any insurance claims so the money I've saved over the years by not paying insurance will easily mean I'm quids in even if I write off the car tomorrow.
I someimes take travel insurance out if we are travelling to some country where there is a highish risk of picking up something nasty, getting assaulted, or getiing injured in some form of dodgy transport.

Just for the health costs and repatriation fees.

Whether that turns out to be an utter crock when you are bleeding on some hospital floor, who knows. I suppose I kid myself with peace of mind.

I feel fire insurance might come in handy with the ever increasing drought.

Old 15-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Things that annoy you

Quote:
Look all this is doing is winding up people, who want to chat so letís just leave it donít call me foul names and agree to disagree, you keep away from me and Iíll do the same for you. And no I donít want to be your mate.

Quote:
Mate.
I must have really cut you deep; we were mates a few minutes ago.

You cry a lot.

Old 15-09-2021, 09:11 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not that you have ever been party to any of that whiteflight.

Are you just trying to be a wanker or is that your actual self?
Old 15-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Bog Whoppit

Just can’t leave it ok have it your way little boy. Why don’t you go back to your other hobby , you know the one the box of tissues is for next to your keyboard.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I someimes take travel insurance out if we are travelling to some country where there is a highish risk of picking up something nasty, getting assaulted, or getiing injured in some form of dodgy transport.

Just for the health costs and repatriation fees.

Whether that turns out to be an utter crock when you are bleeding on some hospital floor, who knows. I suppose I kid myself with peace of mind.

I feel fire insurance might come in handy with the ever increasing drought.
Yeah, I get the "peace of mind" bit, but as the original thing if annoyance above exampled, you might (actually this is insurance companies we're talking about - you will most definitely) be fooling yourself.

Fire insurance - would that be possible or would it be voided with some wankery "act of god" clause?
Old 15-09-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
It is me. I search out certain poster who don't do themselves any favours on the BBS. It's one of my hobbies.

I also think it is my duty to help make sure the BBS doesn't become a faceache clone.

You charge around the BBS like a bull(shitter) in a china shop.

You get called out for it. More the fun cause we can imagine the pink rising up your neck.

Every single time.

Make bold statements , for sure. Be prepared to own them when they are critiqued.

Old 15-09-2021, 09:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Just can’t leave it ok have it your way little boy. Why don’t you go back to your other hobby , you know the one the box of tissues is for next to your keyboard.
Crying?

Old 15-09-2021, 09:23 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is me. I search out certain poster who don't do themselves any favours on the BBS. It's one of my hobbies.

I also think it is my duty to help make sure the BBS doesn't become a faceache clone.

You charge around the BBS like a bull(shitter) in a china shop.

You get called out for it. More the fun cause we can imagine the pink rising up your neck.

Every single time.

Make bold statements , for sure. Be prepared to own them when they are critiqued.

Yep, you're a wanker!

You freely admitted on another thread that you have no interest in football and post on here for other reasons. Wanker!

Last edited by GorBlimey; 15-09-2021 at 09:26 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Classic Gormless
Old 15-09-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Classic Gormless
Your turn to have a pop at him. I have a few family jobs to do.

He left a few droppings on the Virus thread, if you could see to them.

He likes to be called White Flight BTW.