Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport Euro 2020/2021

Notices

Euro 2020/2021 Euro 2020 Forum

Old 26-07-2021, 03:58 PM

fish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes the yobs were out. You see a few at every England game. But on this day there were many others who, perhaps, had not been to an England match, or any match, before. In my opinion I imagine there were many who would turn up at any given riot in London. They were trying to harm fellow fans and supporters just for fun.
England fans, but not England supporters.
I can almost understand the moral correctness of trying to sneak into a stadium where tickets cost 2k. But.
My ticket cost 81.
And getting into an event as prestigious as this should have been virtually impossible. Extremely poor stewarding and policing meant hundreds made it.
Old 26-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish finger View Post
Yes the yobs were out. You see a few at every England game. But on this day there were many others who, perhaps, had not been to an England match, or any match, before. In my opinion I imagine there were many who would turn up at any given riot in London. They were trying to harm fellow fans and supporters just for fun.
I can almost understand the moral correctness of trying to sneak into a stadium where tickets cost 2k. But.
My ticket cost 81.
And getting into an event as prestigious as this should have been virtually impossible. Extremely poor stewarding and policing meant hundreds made it.
The atmosphere pre match on Wembley Way reminded me of when people stopped taking e and started taking cocaine at clubs. Which makes sense, as they were probably all coked up.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
But pre-tournament you wouldn't have had them as one of the teams to be fearful of. The players weren't household names.
no they just had not lost since 2018 scored 34 conceded 11

SaulAlinsky
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
no they just had not lost since 2018 scored 34 conceded 11
My point is that not many would have picked them as tournament winners pre-tournament.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish finger View Post
My ticket cost 81.

Time elapsed since has not lessened its shock value. It defies belief.