Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old Today, 11:03 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Please do not use multiple accounts. Revert to your other account or PM me if you have a problem with it.
The same person replying twice, he's as bad as noon/andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
Terrible move. Now we WILL go down
Old Today, 11:04 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Sometimes Spindle, I think you go a bit OTT with your hatred of the Weeds, but looking at those goals, a gift, probably Mitoma's shot was going wide and a foul in the build up to the 3rd goal.

But you have to remember now, that they have become such a big Club (up there with Man C and L'Pool) that the refs have become a bit star struck with them and they get every decision going.

Exactly my point. Lucky as ****, and the first part was to explain to andy the strategy of his own team that he can't see for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
Terrible move. Now we WILL go down
Old Today, 11:14 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Old Today, 11:18 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinHunt View Post
Oh my days. Drippy Palace fan picks apart yet another win for 3rd placed Brighton in a feeble attempt to make a point. Embarrassing.
Oh look old colo is back, using his 5th or 6th user name......or is it "drippy",Eagleshiteater using his third or ,fourth user name?? Whichever it is the new name C unt is very apt

Last edited by grand aigle; Today at 11:22 PM.