Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 14-01-2022, 11:30 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Lots going on, obviously, but the Mail's front page tomorrow seems indicative of some deep-rooted problems which have plagued this country for quite some time.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

A last throw of the dice? Just how stupid do they believe the British public to be? And are the British public as stupid as they believe?
The immediate post before yours, indicates they are, well at least around 28% of them
Old 14-01-2022, 11:37 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Westminster Voting Intention:

LAB: 41% (+3)
CON: 27% (-3)
LDM: 11% (+1)
GRN: 8% (-2)
RFM: 5% (-2)

Via
@FindoutnowUK
, 13 Jan.
Changes w/ 14-15 Dec.
And largely taken before the party on eve of funeral / photo of queen mourning on her own news.
Each week that goes past with BJ as PM, I'd expect the Tories will lose 1% per week. Please stay BJ, you are a useless, lying c*nt no doubt, but you're doing a fine job of ruining the nasty party
Old 15-01-2022, 12:43 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
A few right wing troll/bots were sharing an article last night I think. KS with a beer in his hand in the Hartlepool constituency office in the days before the by-election. I think that constitutes work.
No one is going to believe Starmmer was at a party, or that his affect on a party is anything other than to bring it to a premature end
Old 15-01-2022, 07:17 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 15-01-2022, 07:25 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Old 15-01-2022, 07:31 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 15-01-2022, 07:36 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
If Corbyn had become PM he and his comrades would have partied properly. No poncy garden parties they would have gone out and painted the town red

Old 15-01-2022, 08:44 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
...and I was shocked to discover a large number of people in my garden drinking after I had invited them to drink in my garden, although I cannot recall if I was there..

Saw it on Facebook..

Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 15-01-2022, 08:48 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rofl.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 15-01-2022, 09:01 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
If Corbyn had become PM he and his comrades would have partied properly. No poncy garden parties they would have gone out and painted the town red
Corbyn was photographed breaking the rule of 6 or whatever it was called so I donít think he would have (in this instance) been any different to Boris. His nutty brother is worse
Old 15-01-2022, 09:04 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
If you like. One would assume that anyone with any knowledge of the voting system would know that voting for the Greens, Lib Demís etc would not be a vote that would have definitely kept Corbyn out of power. There was only one vote that was certain to do that.

Iím frankly amazed that with the amount of incredibly intellectual people (mostly faux and frauds) on here, that needs to be explained.

But there you go. Live and learn and all that
You carry on believing that, its your right tory boy. Fits in well with all those new northern tory boys and girls, behind their blue wall.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 15-01-2022, 09:22 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
That poster should be on a bus
Old 15-01-2022, 09:23 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Lots going on, obviously, but the Mail's front page tomorrow seems indicative of some deep-rooted problems which have plagued this country for quite some time.

A last throw of the dice? Just how stupid do they believe the British public to be? And are the British public as stupid as they believe?
Yep. Johnson is going to survive all of this for that very reason.
Old 15-01-2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
If you like. One would assume that anyone with any knowledge of the voting system would know that voting for the Greens, Lib Demís etc would not be a vote that would have definitely kept Corbyn out of power. There was only one vote that was certain to do that.

Iím frankly amazed that with the amount of incredibly intellectual people (mostly faux and frauds) on here, that needs to be explained.

But there you go. Live and learn and all that
Though there is some logic to this way of thinking Rich, the problem I have with it is that it is ultimately morally corrupt.

Our individual vote may not affect the outcome but by voting for Johnson you were endorsing the fact, and seemingly comfortable with, a person who has zero integrity is fit enough to be our PM.

You should have not voted at all or spoilt your paper.

Our politicians cannot be relied upon to champion the virtues of a strong moral compass so as voters we need to send them the message that it really does matter.

Our current Johnson led government is a total disgrace and stomps all over democracy whenever they feel it is advantageous for them to do it.

'None of the above' should be on a ballot paper.

Old 15-01-2022, 09:29 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
What would Boris have to do for WP to think that Corbyn wouldn’t have been worse? Detonate nuclear warheads over each city in the UK? I’m not even sure that’s enough.
Old 15-01-2022, 09:34 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
We just need him to survive for a few more weeks and implicate as many others as possible. The momentum in the polls is sharply against him and the Tories, and even the thick racist twats who adored his brexit disaster and quips about letterbox heads, will balk at pictures of the queen mourning on her own while parties took place in Downing Street.

Sue Grays report will be a whitewash (she'll want that Damehood after all) and will be followed by operation SaveBigDog (aka the bumbling, lying blond c*nt), sacrificing a few hapless hangers on, but the court of public opinion counts more for opinion polls and the prospects of many tory MPs losing their jobs
Old 15-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Though there is some logic to this way of thinking Rich, the problem I have with it is that it is ultimately morally corrupt.

Our individual vote may not affect the outcome but by voting for Johnson you were endorsing the fact, and seemingly comfortable with, a person who has zero integrity is fit enough to be our PM.

You should have not voted at all or spoilt your paper.

Our politicians cannot be relied upon to champion the virtues of a strong moral compass so as voters we need to send them the message that it really does matter.

Our current Johnson led government is a total disgrace and stomps all over democracy whenever they feel it is advantageous for them to do it.

'None of the above' should be on a ballot paper.
The issue with that, and I donít necessarily disagree with your main point, is that if every voter like me who wanted to do everything possible to keep Corbyn out, would have spoilt their paper, itís likely Corbyn would now be PM.

I donít view me voting Tory to keep Corbyn out being any different to those who Ďheld their noseí voting for Corbyn.

Had there been a decent Labour leader in play (Starmer even, as an example), then I wouldnít have felt the need to vote Tory, maybe would have even voted Labour (manifesto dependent).

Itís really as simple as that.
Old 15-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
What would Boris have to do for WP to think that Corbyn wouldn’t have been worse? Detonate nuclear warheads over each city in the UK? I’m not even sure that’s enough.
I’ve said many times, no one will even know (thankfully) what Corbyn would have been like as PM. I think he would have been better in some ways and worse in others. I really don’t see the issue. Some people ‘held their nose’ and voted Corbyn, some did the same and voted Johnson. It was such a shit choice.

And all this calling people ‘Tory boy’ as if it’s an insult and suppose to upset people is rather childish. It’s not like I’m on here every 2 mins defending Johnson and the Tories is it?

Imagine me calling someone ‘Labour boy’ as an insult. Pathetic in the extreme.

But that’s the BBS for ya suppose
Old 15-01-2022, 10:00 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
This was epitomised last night when Newsnight did some street interviews in the constituency of a Tory MP apologist for Johnson (the guy with the blonde wig, I can't remember his name). Most stopped in the street were disgusted with Johnson, but they came across a couple, a 40 year old or so man, who claimed that Johnson had "saved" him, but he didn't elaborate how. Then next to him was this woman who may have been his mum, looked a bit of a rough diamond, and said she had never voted before until the last election, and thought Johnson was a great friendly bloke, and just like she was (presumably fallible and flawed), implying not the usual politician.
Old 15-01-2022, 10:08 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Sometimes it's difficult to know truth from spoof but.... Operation Save Big Dog

And the next one...