Tory Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by west country boy View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread but the BBC chairman surely has to go now? https://twitter.com/iamliamkelly/sta...55992143101954
    Yeah but he doesn't look shifty.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
      Sully getting flack for not including centralist/liberal media on her official trip to Rawanda. Guardian, Mirror, Independent, BBC, and the “I” all excluded, unlike GBNews….
      Yep a taxpayer funded jolly strictly for Tory supporting rags: The Mail, The Express, The Telegraph who dutifully fill their front pages with supportive splashes.

Lots of freebies costing multi millions but still no answers to breaking ECHR laws (which Rishi has just re-committed to) and the fact that Rwanda has only 200 internment places available with 60k+ channel crossings estimated this year. £800k atleast for each desperate soul they transport illegally.

Not that Rwanda is complaining, thet got £130m for their help in spreading otherwise useless, illegal Tory hate

In other news the MoD have had to apologise as Afghans fleeing from Taliban persecution were instructed to get approval off the Taliban to leave

Comment

Right - I've given up on today's match and hoping that it's going to be like a Sheffield Utd game years ago when I (and an unmentionable former BBSer) left at half time with Palace trailing 2-0, and we then ended up winning 3-2.

Anyway, much as Braverman is a rotter I'm not sure these sorts of things are helpful and I also think Steve Bray is wrong in the head:

thos. hardy wanks tramps

Comment

Right - I've given up on today's match and hoping that it's going to be like a Sheffield Utd game years ago when I (and an unmentionable former BBSer) left at half time with Palace trailing 2-0, and we then ended up winning 3-2.

Anyway, much as Braverman is a rotter I'm not sure these sorts of things are helpful and I also think Steve Bray is wrong in the head:

I can't stand Braverman or the Tories but that's bang out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by Lingfield Eagle View Post
            Agreed Lingfield, it is out of order. The picture edited the background from being taken outside a detention centre in Rwanda to this one with Auschwitz in the background. She looks evil whatever the editing and the genuine photo that she commissioned / posed for / approved of in Rwanda isn't much better tbh

Her continued demonisation of migrants/refugees,, then their capture, transportation, captivity & probable ill treatment falling outside human rights conventions are truly evil no doubt, but should not (yet?) be compared to Nazi extermination camps.

Language, evil propaganda of 1930s Germany and inhuman treatment - absolutely: Nazi death camps -no

Comment

Originally posted by Lingfield Eagle View Post
              Now you can spot the difference between this and exactly how and why Lineker phrased his comments as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnybegood View Post
                Agreed Lingfield, it is out of order. The picture edited the background from being taken outside a detention centre in Rwanda to this one with Auschwitz in the background. She looks evil whatever the editing and the genuine photo that she commissioned / posed for / approved of in Rwanda isn't much better tbh

Her continued demonisation of migrants/refugees,, then their capture, transportation, captivity & probable ill treatment falling outside human rights conventions are truly evil no doubt, but should not (yet?) be compared to Nazi extermination camps.

Language, evil propaganda of 1930s Germany and inhuman treatment - absolutely: Nazi death camps -no
                That's not exactly an unequivocal condemnation! I don't think anyone on here apart from maybe eaglesheart or similar divs approve of Braverman or her policies but this is a sickening image. (I think the same about Alan Sugar's picture of Corbyn and Hitler as well and believe he should have been binned off the Beeb because of it as it was worse than Lineker's, at best, misguided comments.)
                thos. hardy wanks tramps

Comment

Who ever Steve Bray is, he’s a ****. Letting the Tories off the hook with bollocks like that.
                  Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Comment

He's that weirdo alcoholic who seems to live outside the Palace of Westminster and is funded by the likes of Hugh Grant.

edit - and I 100% agree with you
                    thos. hardy wanks tramps

Comment

Originally posted by Joe85 View Post
                      Who ever Steve Bray is, he’s a ****. Letting the Tories off the hook with bollocks like that.
                      Steve Bray is the pro-European who holds up the pro-European and anti Tory placards in the background of TV interviews at Westminster and College Green.

I agree he has gone too far with this one....grist to the Tory mill.

Comment

That's not exactly an unequivocal condemnation! I don't think anyone on here apart from maybe eaglesheart or similar divs approve of Braverman or her policies but this is a sickening image. (I think the same about Alan Sugar's picture of Corbyn and Hitler as well and believe he should have been binned off the Beeb because of it as it was worse than Lineker's, at best, misguided comments.)
                        Well thats because I think the original picture (with the backdrop of a Rwanda detention centre), that she approves of is really awful too, but to be clear I really think its a false equivalence and just wrong to superimpose it onto a backdrop of Auschwitz

Comment

Detention centres are bad, detention centres under the regime of Paul Kagame are much worse but they are not on the same scale as death/extermination camps.
                          thos. hardy wanks tramps

Comment

Just back from the Arsenal and couldn't help but wonder if they are encouraging 'illegal' migration to this country with their 'visit Rwanda' messaging.
                            trite masquerading as insight

Comment

Crikey - the Tory-enabling FBPE right side of history people are out in force on social media today, e.g. https://twitter.com/BarbaraRich_law/...64817056702464
                              thos. hardy wanks tramps

Comment

Crikey - the Tory-enabling FBPE right side of history people are out in force on social media today, e.g. https://twitter.com/BarbaraRich_law/...64817056702464
                                I can't imagine his great-grandfather was very chuffed to be presented with that model!
                                PENFOLD, SHUSH!

Comment

It has occurred to me just how much she looks like an orc from The Lord of the Rings films.
                                  PENFOLD, SHUSH!

Comment

Twitter centralists when they have to make a historical comparison to what the tories are up to but are banned from using the historically obscure, little taught, and widely unknown 1933-1945 period in Germany.

Comment

What the Tories are up to is emulating the direction of a certain opposition group in Germany 1930 - 33.

Comment

The Cold War Steve use of the same photo was incredibly powerful, though, I think.
                                        Salt Peanuts! Salt Peanuts!

Comment

Originally posted by El Aguila View Post
                                          The Cold War Steve use of the same photo was incredibly powerful, though, I think.
                                          His best one yet.
                                          Splitter.

Cricket wanker.

Comment