Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The NFL thread

So...

Thought I'd get us rolling.

Everyone has started their practice camps and there are a few preseason games up soon.

Just as a slightly comedy aside:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have a nasty feeling about this season for some reason from a Fins perspective.

Not sure Jason Taylor divorcing Zach Thomas's sister is a good way to start either.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:59 PM

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having watched most of the practice camp videos, they appear to be getting one quite well with each other, both on and off the field.

Zach is still the uncle to Jason's child and as such, I'd hope that they'd get on. In this day and age, I'd hope for a professional on the field atmosphere anyway.

Here's hoping. Someone said 21/2 to win the division. Optimistic but 10/11/12 wins should be happening
Old 02-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tougher schedule this year though. Same goes for Jacksonville who I think will struggle an almighty amount.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:31 PM

Yeh.

The Miami road schedule is pretty harsh. Home schedule (I think) was fairly easy from what I remember
Old 03-08-2006, 04:27 PM

Another Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnother Viking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: NFL Season 2006-2007

Quote:
Originally posted by elliott
So...

Thought I'd get us rolling.

Everyone has started their practice camps and there are a few preseason games up soon.

Just as a slightly comedy aside:

Old 11-08-2006, 04:04 PM

RashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRashtheSmash2 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Going to the Giants v Redskins game in October, can't wait. I imagine expectations for the Packers will not be too high this year either?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:45 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Feeling quite confident about the Seahawks for this season. Just hope we can change the trend of the losing superbowl teams!

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Did the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl? I don't think it was mentioned in the off-season.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:28 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Did the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl? I don't think it was mentioned in the off-season.
Those damm refs!

Old 13-08-2006, 08:07 PM

Sparrowman is playing for a contract
Is anyone running a prediction league like last season?
Old 14-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Hair by Les Porter

I need to get that organised, sorry for the wait with that.
Old 14-08-2006, 09:23 AM

Cool. Cheers for that.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Sky TV Schedules: Thu Sep 7 Miami v Pittsburgh SSX 6pm
Sun Sep 10 Carolina v Atlanta & Jacksonville v Dallas SSX 5.30pm
Sun Sep 17 Miami v Buffalo & New York Jets v New England SSX 6pm
Sun Sep 24 Pittsburgh v Cincinnati & Arizona v St Louis SSX 6pm

Coolio!!!
I like the old AFC East night on the 17th
Old 17-08-2006, 08:12 PM

So gutted I know longer subscribe to sky sports. I miss the NFL more than the football, cricket and rugby.
Old 20-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Just been watching some of the Patriots vs Cardinals game on ESPN. Liz and I were thinking of going down to see it (you can get a train direct from Boston to Foxborough, which takes you back thirty minutes after the game finishes) but spent too long looking at witchy things in Salem.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that Patriots have put out a full strength side despite it being pre-season and are looking shit hot. Late in the second half Tom Brady hit 7 out of 7 on an 80+ yard touchdown drive. Watching the game has given me a real urge to do so every week; might be time to invest in a spot of Setanta.

Strath, we need to get some online Madden going fella.

http://tinyurl.com/yx6v6y9f
Old 20-08-2006, 04:45 PM

I'm not sure that any game against the Cards should count.

However... they will be better this year
Old 20-08-2006, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparrowman
So gutted I know longer subscribe to sky sports. I miss the NFL more than the football, cricket and rugby.

Dude.

Stream TV Now!!!

Just accepted me as a member. 3 euros a month. They show loads of NFL.

Just stream it from a computer. As long as you have broadband it's good.

Currently watching a baseball game.

Old 30-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Just when things looked to be heading in the right direction in Arizona:

Old 30-08-2006, 08:48 PM

His career will be short, but then anyone behind the Cards O-Line will have a short career.